Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

The Most Beautiful Place - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Most Beautiful Place (599 Views)

World Most Beautiful Libraries. / Meet The Most Beautiful, Successful Nigerian Female Writers / The Most Beautiful Flower - Short Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Beautiful Place by certifiedMO(m): 9:25pm On Jun 19, 2013
Hmmm..............if i may ask u.........where do u think is the most beautiful place on earth,as i ask a friend of mine.funny a enough,he mentioned alot of cities,tourist centers,countries that are so lovely all over the world.............but u know what,he was absolutely wrong.
if i may ask u too.............where do u think is the most beautiful place on earth?
hmm.........it may sound stupid or funny to u,but is the fact and the end of all,to me the most beautiful place so far on earth is the CEMETERY/GRAVE.............
the question is that why do i choose cemetery/grave as the most beautiful place...............ma reasons are:
*no man is born of woman on dis planet earth that will never pass through the grave...........even if u are born of spirit you will pass through dis stage.
*the greatest icons of our time.........even those dat are not of our generation are all buried in the grave.
*our LORD JESUS CHIRST,the saviour of me and you,came to the world in other to fulfill his mission on earth pass through dis stage.
*alot of upcoming stars,doctors,lawyers,professors,philanthropies dat are sent to dis planet to make an impart............but are yet to fulfill their mission before they gave up the ghost are all buried in the grave.
*me and u also will pass through the grave 1day................but ma prayer is dat will all live to fulfill our purpose and also make a good impart in dis planet(amen).

(1) (Reply)

Again And Again!! / Our Mentality / 2010 Valentine Day Reminiscence: A Walk Through Love Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.