Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:47 AM

Funny And Cute Wedding Vows - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny And Cute Wedding Vows (74084 Views)

5th Birthday Of A Nairalander's Cute Son / Civil Wedding Vows / Hubby Vows To Divorce Wife Over Hair Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny And Cute Wedding Vows by IAMBREEZY: 1:39pm On Jun 20, 2013
NOTED
Re: Funny And Cute Wedding Vows by rottennaija(m): 1:40pm On Jun 20, 2013
For the groom: “I [name of groom] take you [name of bride] to be my wedded wife, to love and to cherish in accordance with the divine law as set forth in the Holy Scriptures for Christian husbands, for as long as we both shall live together on earth according to God’s marital arrangement.”

For the bride: “I [name of bride] take you [name of groom] to be my wedded husband, to love and to cherish and deeply respect, in accordance with the divine law as set forth in the Holy Scriptures for Christian wives, for as long as we both shall live together on earth according to God’s marital arrangement.”
Re: Funny And Cute Wedding Vows by salt1: 1:46pm On Jun 20, 2013
Bride: Do you love me?
Groom: I love you so much
Bride: Do you love me enough to die for me?
Groom: No Honey! Mine is an undying love!
Re: Funny And Cute Wedding Vows by denony(m): 1:47pm On Jun 20, 2013
Mine will be:

I promise to marry, love and cherish you,
for richer and poorer
in the morning and at night
in rainy and dry season

Till you start stopping me from watching my Manchester United
(Na that day gbege go dey)
Re: Funny And Cute Wedding Vows by Brimmie(m): 1:54pm On Jun 20, 2013
sexymoma: It will pain me if with this bold and eyes disturbing post of yours you didn't gain any LIKE. na wash e go be. tongue

Ur moniker sounds like one of those Ibadan gurls on 2go.. tongue tongue Duuuuh!!

1 Like

Re: Funny And Cute Wedding Vows by Disqus7: 1:59pm On Jun 20, 2013
SLIDE waxie: may i ask why u are laughing?

Been asking myself, "why is he laughing"?
Re: Funny And Cute Wedding Vows by slimyem: 2:12pm On Jun 20, 2013
These two are the only cute and funny I see..
Example 4:
I John, take you Mary, to be my lawfully wedded wife.
To be together in happiness and strife,
To have and to hold,
Even if your cooking grows mold.
I love you in richness and in debt,
And cherish all moments since we have met.
I promise to love you until the end of my days,
As long as you stay out of my baseball plays.

I pledge to be faithful
Even when we're old and dull.

Example 5:
For his vows to wife Jamie Marie, John Caprulo wrote:
“Jamie Marie, from this day forward I promise to be
worth it. Worth the time. Worth the trip. Worth the
energy. Worth the embarrassment. Worth your love. I
promise that you will always count. You will always come
first, and of course, if you don’t for whatever reason, I
will buy you some shoes.

From the moment you entered my world, you have filled
it with life, color, and energy like never before…like kool-
aid in a mud puddle…or a cupcake in a salad…or a rose
garden in a junk yard. You are my rose, Jamie Marie, and
I promise to devote my life to being your dirt.”
...and the bolded..grincheesy
Re: Funny And Cute Wedding Vows by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 20, 2013
Emusan: My own wedding vow goes thus:

I emusan take you 'no name' as my wife as from today "If she fails to accomplished her mission and vision in this life in any circumstances, Oh Lord ask me for it"

God'l be shaking his head @ ur ignorance if he hears that. Your wife is your "helpmeet" Gen. 2:18. She is supposed to be suitable, adaptable and complimentary to you!... And not u living your life for her to "accomplish her mission and vision"
Re: Funny And Cute Wedding Vows by Dotmas23(m): 2:38pm On Jun 20, 2013
LOL... grin grin grin grin
sexymoma: It will pain me if with this bold and eyes disturbing post of yours you didn't gain any LIKE. na wash e go be. tongue
Re: Funny And Cute Wedding Vows by JIkaba(m): 3:08pm On Jun 20, 2013
rottennaija: For the groom: “I [name of groom] take you [name of bride] to be my wedded wife, to love and to cherish in accordance with the divine law as set forth in the Holy Scriptures for Christian husbands, for as long as we both shall live together on earth according to God’s marital arrangement.”

For the bride: “I [name of bride] take you [name of groom] to be my wedded husband, to love and to cherish and deeply respect, in accordance with the divine law as set forth in the Holy Scriptures for Christian wives, for as long as we both shall live together on earth according to God’s marital arrangement.”
u re a Jehovah's Witness!

1 Like

Re: Funny And Cute Wedding Vows by monapeniel(f): 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2013
Little wonder we are witnesses to many "tears". marriage has never been a joke and will never be!
Re: Funny And Cute Wedding Vows by dagentility(f): 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2013
Op, i neva hear dis ur examples b4
Re: Funny And Cute Wedding Vows by Cathydera(f): 7:54pm On Jun 20, 2013
torhuke: Minister: Goodluck Jonathan, will u take patience as ur Lawful wedded wife?

GoodLuck: I do becos she is the dame behind my fame and the patience behind my endurance else there would be no Buhari and Tinubu talkless of APC.

Minister: Patience, will u tak Jonathan as ur lawfully wedded husband.

Patience: I av taken him as my husband before we married. Even in death, his Manhood will be there for me. He is the best Goodluck I av eva met.

Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha
"My fellow widows "
even when her Goodluck is still alive.
Re: Funny And Cute Wedding Vows by PrincessEl(f): 9:43pm On Jun 20, 2013
My vows
Princess: I promise to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not, to agree to disagree on Dried peppered suya, and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home

hopefully my future hubby can matchh this grin

1 Like

Re: Funny And Cute Wedding Vows by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 21, 2013
SLIDE waxie: may i ask why u are laughing?
help me ohhh...i think say na me no get the joke
Re: Funny And Cute Wedding Vows by dalifa(f): 3:04pm On Dec 10, 2013
PrincessEl: My vows
Princess: I promise to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not, to agree to disagree on Dried peppered suya, and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home

hopefully my future hubby can matchh this grin
The first 3 lines were copied from 'the vow'

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece / Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) / Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.