Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? (46515 Views)

OLX Cars Vs Nairaland Autos / Japanese Cars Vs German Cars - Which Do You Prefer To Use In Nigeria? / New Cars Vs Tokunbo Cars In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? by MethodMan3(m): 5:47pm On Jun 11, 2008
tinkinfela:

c'mon, give him a break

guys, i heard zimbabwe $10Million=1 USD, is it true?

zimbabwean dollars should not be called dollars at all
it is a useless and worthless piece of paper with mugabe grinning like a retard on it!
Re: Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? by sultaan(m): 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2008
I never thought I could see it in my lifetime, but they will be better off using cowries when Mugabe wins the rerun election(they should have gotten rid of him when they had that golden opportunity)
Re: Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? by weirdklade(m): 7:43pm On Jun 21, 2008
Kinda of funny someone wants to sell a baby boy for that amount,does it really retail that much any longer ?
Re: Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? by tinkinfela(m): 3:33pm On Jul 03, 2008
weirdklade:

Kinda of funny someone wants to sell a baby boy for that amount,does it really retail that much any longer ?

Go price baby boy for market. the least you will see is 1.3M
Re: Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? by adamalalim(m): 6:53pm On Jul 03, 2008
why should you compaire tokunbo with nigeria fairly used car. dont you co that again
Re: Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? by austinobee: 11:49am On Aug 26, 2008
Need a good Car at the best price? Then look here
Re: Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? by allenvic: 6:35am On Jan 29, 2009
which is better a fairly used VW BORA or a Tokunbo HONDA BULLDOG
Re: Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? by rotoye(m): 4:28pm On Mar 25, 2009
Hi guys. i have a toyota corolla first lady for sale and the price is 400k its newly sprayed, nice interior, good body work. in fact there is no need for anything to be done on the car. the battery, wipers, mirrors are all new. pls call me on 08052133794
Re: Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 25, 2009
If I had to make a choice, it'd be a Tokunbo car.

I personally wouldn't buy a Nigerian used one.
Re: Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? by amy4god: 12:14pm On Apr 16, 2009
i need a small truck for commercial purposes and got about 600k
can anyone assist with information or contact
Re: Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? by Aaron10: 6:06pm On Apr 16, 2009
Where is the car located? Am interested, reply asap
Re: Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? by rotoye(m): 7:14pm On Apr 21, 2009
aron10, sorry im just replyin ur mail . the car is located in ogudu gra, but u can call me up anytime ur in vi. cos i still take it to wrk some times. my number is 08052133794 or 07041164909

Re: Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? by sweetnekys: 2:40pm On May 29, 2009
Honda baby boy for sale, special edition, alloy wheels, special lights, fact fitted, etc
asking price NGN850K
Call me, 08058863979

please let me know if this baby boy still availble and if yes let me know the features of it before i halla you on phone
Re: Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? by Nezan(m): 6:14pm On Jun 02, 2009
Personally, I will prefer Toks to Naija used. Even second-hand oyibo jeans dey strong pass Aba jeans. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? by upward(m): 10:44pm On Jun 12, 2009
Hello all, I need a Toyota camry 1999 model, between 500k - 600k, any takers?? Location is Abuja.
Re: Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? by tinkinfela(m): 10:21am On Oct 22, 2009
@sweetnekys
it's still available but im in germany now, thats why u couldnt get to me thru fone, give me yur number, il give u a call when im back in the country.
Re: Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? by naggbajumo(m): 10:51am On Oct 22, 2009
i want to know if u will pay after the car gets down to 9j.i want to know how is a toyota camry 2007 or a honda accord 2007.or toyota avalon 2005/2006.
Re: Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? by lincolnj88: 1:19pm On May 28, 2010
get this new b rands

Re: Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? by tinkinfela(m): 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2010
Re: Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? by chelseabmw(m): 5:41pm On Aug 09, 2010
sad sad sad sad
Re: Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 25, 2010
Dear Sir/Madam,

I present to you an investment opportunity with a very high Return On Investment.

COLUMELLA NIGERIA is a specialized Haulage services Company formed to carry
out transport requirement to a specialized market throughout Nigeria and West
Africa
COLUMELLA NIGERIA is well positioned and committed to offer qualitative
Haulage and Logistics services. We take pride in our excellent human and
material resources as well as technology-driven expertise, which enable us to
deliver customized service as well as simplified logistics solutions

OUR PLAN
In accordance to the recent increase in demand of our numerous clients and
the poor conditions of some vehicles in our fleet, we are currently planning
to acquire vehicles and expand our services to meet the demand and
expectation of our numerous customers to the highest degree. In this view, we
seek investors to add/purchase the following vehicles with their respective
prices to our existing resources:

(A COMPLETE BUSINESS PLAN WOULD BE SENT TO YOU ONCE YOU MAIL US BACK INFORMING YOU MORE ON HOW TO INVEST AND ABOUT THE COMPANY)

This investment could be done either by shipping your trucks or in cash.
you dont have to sell your truck instead you should invest it with us

We invest in market research and product development to continually improve
the service and procure follow-on vehicles. Follow-on will be introduced into the
demanding markets before existing vehicles enter the declining stage of their
life cycles.

WHY YOU MUST INVEST WITH US

Looking at the high returns on the business, you cannot but invest to earn as
much as 50 -60% annually.

Secondly, it is a kind of business that cannot be overtaken by the occurrence of
time, as there must be production, consumption, importation and exportation;
then there shall always be transportation.

Thirdly, the burden of managing your portfolio is lifted up from your shoulder;
while you rest, we do our best to give you the edge by:
1. Paying the driver and motor boy salary
2. Fuelling the vehicle
3. Renewing the vehicle documents when due
4. Maintaining and servicing the vehicle regularly

Within the span of one and half year at most, your investment is realized, while
your capital is still intact.

SUMMARY
Please do contact us for more information and we would be glad to do business with you.

visit our site for more information

call us on:

+2348029716876
+2348136186483

www.columella.fewom.org

columellanigeria@gmail.com

Thank you very much

Williams Okebugwu I.

MD/CEO
Columella Nigeria Company
Re: Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? by benpentium: 10:51am On May 13, 2011
Hello, my name is ben, i want a car of 350K, preferably Honda baby boy or Good Toyota products directly from cotonou. i want it in a couple of of month. this is my number just in case 08039112472
Re: Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? by chelseabmw(m): 1:00pm On May 13, 2011
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? by sultaan(m): 7:23pm On May 13, 2011
Calling all fraudsters and future victim, thread is hot and prepped for takings.
Fall in lets make a deal grin
Re: Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? by mosco123: 5:10pm On Dec 14, 2011
my names are mr nwakamma obiora i have honda civic 2009 model 8000 kilometers done still very new and attractive if ur interested call +2348035142959 my number will be unavailable when i travel back
Re: Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? by ivoryhouse(m): 7:29pm On Mar 16, 2013
Toks2008: Hi Guys,

Well i very much believe that Nigerians have totally been misguided concerning the issue of cars.

1. Cars are necessities and not luxuries. Therefore buy an affordable car as long as it is presentable and in a very good shape. Forget very expensive cars and use your money for more productive things.

2. Never buy a car without finding out the maintainance cost.

3. VIN(Vehicle identification number) or no VIN, to know car history is not a guarantee that you will enjoy a particular car. Make a thorough examination.

4. If you ever decide to buy Nigerian used cars, please be careful because 9 out of every 10 Nigerian used cars have a hidden problem.

5. This might sound stupid but please if you have a choice to choose between auto and manual transmission,dive for the manual. Cheap to maintain.

6. If you must buy expensive cars, go for the Nigerian used ones that are not more than a year in Nigeria because in most cases the owners are probaly broke after spending so much to aquire it.

7. Until our Nigerian auto dealers soft pedal,stop waisting your Hard earned money buying cars of eight years or less from dealers in Nigeria due to their exploitative atitude. Order them directly from United Stes.

8. Alternatively go to Benin Rep. and buy your car, do your duty and drive your car home jeje, no fear of this or that. You can save thousands of naira and give to charity rather than dashing it out to our dealers here. Immagine what you can do with N100,000 savings on toyota camry 2001 model that is sold here at N1.4m or N1.5m while you will get same from Benin rep. at about N1.3m(duty fee included).

9. If you have your way, look for good car sales outlet in lagos where you can find cheap cars above 8 years and buy jeje and don't wait until you have millions to shower on the so called state of the art cars.

10. If you love variety, then never use a car for more than a year or at most two before selling it. Just add a little money to buy another one.

Thanks

Tokunbo

Well said brow, i agree with you on all but the manual car issue. If you live in lagos, a manual car may not be a good idea. also, you can save a lot of money pre-ordering a car from the U.S. By the time you clear and register, its still a lot cheaper than cars bought here in Nigeria (assuming you know how to ship and clear it, if no, buy through someone who does).
Re: Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? by Franchilder: 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2013
My guy are u a Mechanic?
Re: Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 08, 2013
Pls, how much does Honda accord 03 (EOD) Engine cost? And is there any danger in buying a car that the engine has been changed. Thank you for ur anticipated candid answer.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Re: Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? by Berium(m): 11:05am On Aug 01, 2015
I need a very good tokunbo Honda crv... what will it cost me.. reply asap
Re: Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? by Morenzy15: 10:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
Scratches on cars diminish it and belittle the owner. Why dont you remove all the scratches on your car with this
Pro Mending Car scratch Remover painting pen for Hyundai, Toyota, VW, Mazda.
It works perfectly well. very simple, easy to use ad very convenient.
Description:
Remove the cap and painting on car scratching part easily.
Easy to dry, please tighten the cap after use the pen.
Please keep it away from children.
New generic Car Scratch Repair Remover Pen
A must item for car lovers and drivers
Excellent design for clearing coat scratch repair
Features as non-toxic, permanent,water resistant
Portable,easy to use
Main ingredients: pigment, solvent
External Materia: Plastic
Capacity:12ml
Repair area: 0.08m2;
Size:11.6 x 1.7cm / (L*D)
Weight:35g
Package Included:
1 x Car Professional Paint Pen

Contact 08028930179 to get yours today. Just order for the colour of your car.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghana Buys Innoson Cars For Presidential Campaign(photos) / Innoson Is Not The Only Vehicle Manufacturer In Nigeria. See The Others (PHOTOS) / First Solar Powered Car Charging Station Is Up In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.