Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Blackberry To Launch BBM On Andriod Devices [coming Soon] - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry To Launch BBM On Andriod Devices [coming Soon] (539 Views)

BBM on iPhone and related issues / BBM On Android And Related Issues / BlackBerry To Launch BBM For Android & iOS Mobile Platforms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry To Launch BBM On Andriod Devices [coming Soon] by chrisraph(m): 3:16am On Jun 20, 2013
This is quite amazing but it’s the real truth. Blackberry finally makes it open to the public that the BBM which was the trademark for blackberry devices is coming to andriod IOS soonest as a stand alone application which has additional features such as voice support, screen share etc..

They also made it known that the application will only be compatible with Andriod 4.0+ devices, and will be also made available for free in the andriod market (google store)....

read more below:

http://techbustop.com/blackberry-to-launch-bbm-on-andriod-devices-coming-soon/

(1) (Reply)

Is The AOSON Android M71G 7 Inch Tablet With Phone Call A Quality Tablet? / Av Rooted My P3,help Me On My Low Ram Problem / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.