Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,108 members, 7,814,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Touching Letter By An Abused Wife To Her Husband Before She Died Of Cancer - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Touching Letter By An Abused Wife To Her Husband Before She Died Of Cancer (1165 Views)

Breaking News: Jackie Chan Died Of A Heart Attack This Morning. {full Details} / Ebola: Liberia President Writes Touching Letter To The World / Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Touching Letter By An Abused Wife To Her Husband Before She Died Of Cancer by OlekuBuzzOnline(m): 8:59am On Jun 20, 2013
This touching letter was written by late Dolapo GoodGod who was buried in Ireland few weeks ago.

One’s last words are always revealing and provide a critical and honest assessment of one’s life and the most important issues therein.

Our dear friend, Dolapo who died a few weeks ago and was finally laid to rest on the 14th of June in Ireland decided to share her’ last words on the day she was returned to mother earth. I woke up this morning and saw this link in my inbox from Dolapo’s FB account. I immediately assumed her account had been compromised but decided to click and what I read ….well let’s just say summed up neatly by the author herself. They were Dolapo’s thoughts on many of the challenges she faced and as she provided a better glimpse for those with many unanswered questions.

Read Full Story: http://www.olekubuzz.com/2013/06/touching-letter-by-abused-wife-to-her.html

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Fear Most In Life?. / Why Have U Refused To Upload Your Pic? / Another Bomb Blast Rocks Kano State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.