Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Breaking News: Jackie Chan Died Of A Heart Attack This Morning. {full Details} - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Breaking News: Jackie Chan Died Of A Heart Attack This Morning. {full Details} (1642 Views)

Python That Eats My Neighbour's Chicken Caught Alive This Morning / See The Snake I Killed In My Oil Palm Mill This Morning, Help Me Thank God / See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Jackie Chan Died Of A Heart Attack This Morning. {full Details} by Lautechgossip(m): 7:20am On Jun 14, 2015

The famous actor Jackie Chan died of a heart attack this morning.

The historic actor, who made a name for himself for his incredible performance in 1995 Rumble in the Bronx. His enormous charisma always gave him the opportunity to develop his career as a singer, stunt man, writer, film director and producer.

The brilliant career of the most famous Chinese ended this morning by a heart attack in a Hong Kong Hospital.

The medical reports indicate that he suffered a fulminate heart attack, which paralyzed his heart making it impossible for the blood to reach his brain, and other vital organs, that caused the death of this humanitarian man, who years before was named philanthropist of the year for his country.

The sad news of Chans’s death was given by his wife Lin Feng-jiao in a news conference, a couple of hours ago, where she said to the media, “I hope you can understand my loss, and I would appreciate if you can give us space for our mourning”.

Until now,funeral’s details are uncertain, nevertheless, the body of Jackie Chan will be buried next to his parents, who taught him the meaning of love for his family.
Re: Breaking News: Jackie Chan Died Of A Heart Attack This Morning. {full Details} by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 14, 2015
May his soul perfectly rest in peace.. Amen
Re: Breaking News: Jackie Chan Died Of A Heart Attack This Morning. {full Details} by Pinocchioo(f): 7:25am On Jun 14, 2015
source please

Rip dear Jackie . A great actor he was
Re: Breaking News: Jackie Chan Died Of A Heart Attack This Morning. {full Details} by hadura29(m): 7:27am On Jun 14, 2015
Are you related to Linus Mba?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Jackie Chan Died Of A Heart Attack This Morning. {full Details} by donsmall94(m): 7:28am On Jun 14, 2015
Eyah
OP but the guy no die na.
Or ur name na oLAItan.
Re: Breaking News: Jackie Chan Died Of A Heart Attack This Morning. {full Details} by INTROVERT(f): 7:29am On Jun 14, 2015
Rumours
Re: Breaking News: Jackie Chan Died Of A Heart Attack This Morning. {full Details} by Hafis16(m): 7:30am On Jun 14, 2015
Source?
Re: Breaking News: Jackie Chan Died Of A Heart Attack This Morning. {full Details} by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 14, 2015
This is an Hoax. OP please make sure you confirm stuffs before posting.

This Hoax has been since May 15
Re: Breaking News: Jackie Chan Died Of A Heart Attack This Morning. {full Details} by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 14, 2015
He has finally become one of the Chinese Chi.
A new Taichi is about to be born and the name will be called chanchi. Hayaaa!!!
Re: Breaking News: Jackie Chan Died Of A Heart Attack This Morning. {full Details} by Swegzfreak: 7:37am On Jun 14, 2015
Oya bad0 RIP, na u been dey give we boys liver den back if dem wan collect our babe
Re: Breaking News: Jackie Chan Died Of A Heart Attack This Morning. {full Details} by CircleOfWilis: 7:39am On Jun 14, 2015
RIP
Re: Breaking News: Jackie Chan Died Of A Heart Attack This Morning. {full Details} by DJEhimond(m): 7:39am On Jun 14, 2015
How come this is only coming from here? Bia, is your middle name LINUS?
Re: Breaking News: Jackie Chan Died Of A Heart Attack This Morning. {full Details} by madridguy(m): 7:40am On Jun 14, 2015
Re: Breaking News: Jackie Chan Died Of A Heart Attack This Morning. {full Details} by Juxtified(m): 7:41am On Jun 14, 2015
Not true
Re: Breaking News: Jackie Chan Died Of A Heart Attack This Morning. {full Details} by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 14, 2015
Rumors or real angry
Re: Breaking News: Jackie Chan Died Of A Heart Attack This Morning. {full Details} by Section8(m): 9:08am On Jun 14, 2015
I dey look for Gun mak I shoot this OP

(1) (Reply)

Madonna University Constructs Largest Longest And Biggest Exam Hall In Nigeria / Photos:101-year-old Woman Gives Birth / 8 Nigerian Adverts From The Past That Will Make U Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.