Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,356 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Nigeria-uruguay: "Super Eagles, Do It For Africa!" -- Ghana Striker Asamoah Gyan - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria-uruguay: "Super Eagles, Do It For Africa!" -- Ghana Striker Asamoah Gyan (773 Views)

The Expensive Cars Asamoah Gyan And Adebayor Drove To Kumasi / Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 / Breakin News: Ghana's Asamoah Gyan Is Dead!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria-uruguay: "Super Eagles, Do It For Africa!" -- Ghana Striker Asamoah Gyan by modextus(m): 11:06am On Jun 20, 2013
Ghana striker Asamoah Gyan urges Nigeria to defeat Uruguay at the Confederations Cup in Brazil to avenge the defeat the Black Stars suffered at the hands of the South American country.

The last time when Ghana team played the one from Uruguay, South Americans rejoiced, and all Africans could do was to watch helpessly as Ghana allowed a victory to be wrestled from their grasp. It has been quite a while since that fateful July evening in Johannesburg, and things have changed dramatically for the side that would eventually lose to Germany in the third-place game by a lone goal.

While the South American champions still boast of the mercurial and cunning Suarez, the rest of the team has lost its fizzle and is far removed from that sound side that impressed us all at the World cup.

They currently stand on equal footing with the Africa champion, but only because Nigeria has not found her groove in the last three games she has played.

Their bid to win through to Brazil next year is in considerable jeopardy, as they lie in the inglorious sixth place in the South American qualifier. So they simply can't throw caution to the wind and must guard against injury.

The reminder to get revenge for the entire Africa came even from the Ghanaian Asamoah Gyan, who sent the Eagles a special message urging them on to victory. It simply read "do it for Africa".

Go Super Eagles! Do it for Africa!

Source:http://news.naij.com/37710.html

1 Like

Re: Nigeria-uruguay: "Super Eagles, Do It For Africa!" -- Ghana Striker Asamoah Gyan by Burger01(m): 11:07am On Jun 20, 2013
@ OP, you sure say na Asamoah Gyan talk this? Last time I checked, Ghana still dey whine over the bashing SE dash them for Natios Cup..

sad
Re: Nigeria-uruguay: "Super Eagles, Do It For Africa!" -- Ghana Striker Asamoah Gyan by spenca: 11:35am On Jun 20, 2013
Burger01: @ OP, you sure say na Asamoah Gyan talk this? Last time I checked, Ghana still dey whine over the bashing SE dash them for Natios Cup..

sad

Ghana is diff frm gyan.. d dude got a life mahn
Re: Nigeria-uruguay: "Super Eagles, Do It For Africa!" -- Ghana Striker Asamoah Gyan by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 20, 2013
Burger01: @ OP, you sure say na Asamoah Gyan talk this? Last time I checked, Ghana still dey whine over the bashing SE dash them for Natios Cup..

sad

That's what you think. stop being so negative when it comes to ghana. You think we hate you but we do not. Jeez
Re: Nigeria-uruguay: "Super Eagles, Do It For Africa!" -- Ghana Striker Asamoah Gyan by otumfour(m): 4:49pm On Jun 20, 2013

sad

ur moda and ur fada all together kwasia, wht bashing are u talkn abt anyways? murthafurka, last I checked, Ghana has bn winning ur SE till the last draw

ur moda.

Ghanaians give Nigerians a compliment, nigerian's cry, when we insult nigerians cry, wtf do u want us to do

burger, ur moda again, ugly animal of a thing

Mods, don't even try banning me, the animal started this shixt.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria-uruguay: "Super Eagles, Do It For Africa!" -- Ghana Striker Asamoah Gyan by kokoye(m): 4:54pm On Jun 20, 2013
otumfour:
murthafurka, last I checked, Ghana has bn winning ur SE till the last draw

So..must you display your anger by joining him in his animalistic behaviour?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria-uruguay: "Super Eagles, Do It For Africa!" -- Ghana Striker Asamoah Gyan by chriskwaku: 5:09pm On Jun 20, 2013
otumfour:

ur moda and ur fada all together kwasia, wht bashing are u talkn abt anyways? murthafurka, last I checked, Ghana has bn winning ur SE till the last draw

ur moda.

Ghanaians give Nigerians a compliment, nigerian's cry, when we insult nigerians cry, wtf do u want us to do

burger, ur moda again, ugly animal of a thing

Oh nana. Take things easily
Re: Nigeria-uruguay: "Super Eagles, Do It For Africa!" -- Ghana Striker Asamoah Gyan by otumfour(m): 5:33pm On Jun 20, 2013
kokoye:

So..must you diplay your anger by joining him in his animalistic behaviour?

ur fada too, kwasia
Re: Nigeria-uruguay: "Super Eagles, Do It For Africa!" -- Ghana Striker Asamoah Gyan by otumfour(m): 5:34pm On Jun 20, 2013
chriskwaku:
Oh nana. Take things easily

lemme give it to the pig, they stir shyt up and then blame it on us......mboas3m kea
Re: Nigeria-uruguay: "Super Eagles, Do It For Africa!" -- Ghana Striker Asamoah Gyan by collynzo2(m): 5:44pm On Jun 20, 2013
otumfour:

lemme give it to the pig, they stir shyt up and then blame it on us......mboas3m kea

Drug man
Re: Nigeria-uruguay: "Super Eagles, Do It For Africa!" -- Ghana Striker Asamoah Gyan by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 20, 2013
Otumfour babe let it go okay. You know you are only giving him what he desires. The best thing is just to ignore him
Re: Nigeria-uruguay: "Super Eagles, Do It For Africa!" -- Ghana Striker Asamoah Gyan by gerrardomendes(m): 6:30pm On Jun 20, 2013
how d hell did u leave ur cage.
Re: Nigeria-uruguay: "Super Eagles, Do It For Africa!" -- Ghana Striker Asamoah Gyan by mars123(m): 9:13pm On Jun 20, 2013
make una calm down eh...my ghana pepo kwasia3z0,wetin b dis numba-letter levo una dey write sef?

(1) (Reply)

FIFA 2014 World Cup Final Qualifying Round For Africa Final Fixtures / World Cup 2014:Argentina Vs Switzerland Man Of The Match / 6 Business Lessons Entrepreneurs Can Learn From FIFA World Cup 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.