Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,216 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

That John Kumuyis Wedding : Your Take. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / That John Kumuyis Wedding : Your Take. (2995 Views)

Last Week Tonight With John Oliver: Televangelists / What Did Paul The Apostle Have That John The Baptist Didn't Have? / Murder in the name of God - The slaying of Pope John Paul 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That John Kumuyis Wedding : Your Take. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 20, 2013
So guys, here are the pictures and what do you all think ? I attached a picture of an albeit Deeper life standard wedding for objectivity. But as far as I know,
The newly wedded wife wore powder,
She wore makeup,
She wore lace,
She wore lip gloss,
Her eyebrows are trimmed,
I can see through her lace all the way up to her shoulder.
So what can you see ?
Oh by the way, I heard from grapevine sources that a strech Limousine was also featured. I actually saw a picture of the said Limo but aint fortunate enough to lay my hands on them. In case any of the veiwers has it please upload it for objective appraisal and anlysis.
**NO PROFANE LANGUAGES PLEEEAAAASSSSSEEEE** cool cool

2 Likes

Re: That John Kumuyis Wedding : Your Take. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 20, 2013
here is the typical deeper marriage we all know isnt it?

Re: That John Kumuyis Wedding : Your Take. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 20, 2013
i mean this

Re: That John Kumuyis Wedding : Your Take. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 20, 2013
I think its safe to conclude that just like deeperlifers used to avoid the television like a plague in the !1990s but the same purported "devils box" is now the means by which thousands of deeperlife churches depend on for hearing the General Supretendents sermon week-in-wee-out.
So also it is now allowed for deeper life members to embark on a deep self appraisal in the light of the current realities which has necessitated the appearance of the bride in the picture above to be in such "moderated" dimension.
What a beautiful bride by the way. May the Lord bless their Home and give them a christian home (not a deeperlife home).
Re: That John Kumuyis Wedding : Your Take. by Tgirl4real(f): 12:55pm On Jun 20, 2013
That make up is ugly. It would have been better if she didn't wear any.

Kilode!!! undecided
Re: That John Kumuyis Wedding : Your Take. by Tgirl4real(f): 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2013
Guitarlife: I think its safe to conclude that just like deeperlifers used to avoid the television like a plague in the !1990s but the same purported "devils box" is now the means by which thousands of deeperlife churches depend on for hearing the General Supretendents sermon week-in-wee-out.
So also it is now allowed for deeper life members to embark on a deep self appraisal in the light of the current realities which has necessitated the appearance of the bride in the picture above to be in such "moderated" dimension.
What a beautiful bride by the way. May the Lord bless their Home and give them a christian home (not a deeperlife home).

Amen to ur prayer.
Re: That John Kumuyis Wedding : Your Take. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 20, 2013
So here's the Limo. and one more thing, her hair OMG!!!! its retouched. As in did she use relaxer or did she not use relaxer ? For the records, their parents are both senior pastors in deeperlife. This is indeed a time of sobre reflection, for me 0ooooo cool cool

Re: That John Kumuyis Wedding : Your Take. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 20, 2013
Tgirl4real: That make up is ugly. It would have been better if she didn't wear any.

Kilode!!! undecided

but wearing make-up is a SIN, no ?

grin
Re: That John Kumuyis Wedding : Your Take. by Tgirl4real(f): 1:54pm On Jun 20, 2013
frosbel:

but wearing make-up is a SIN, no ?

grin

Book, chapter and verse plzzzzzzzz? grin
Re: That John Kumuyis Wedding : Your Take. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 20, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Book, chapter and verse plzzzzzzzz? grin

The Book of OLAADEGBU, Chaper 1 , Vs 40.

wink

3 Likes

Re: That John Kumuyis Wedding : Your Take. by Pacify: 2:48pm On Jun 20, 2013
Pastors be like: Do what I say, don't do what I do
Re: That John Kumuyis Wedding : Your Take. by mazaje(m): 2:52pm On Jun 20, 2013
frosbel:

wink

grin
Re: That John Kumuyis Wedding : Your Take. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 20, 2013
Wait a minute, do you mean the second picture is the wedding of Kumuyi's son and a senior pastor's daughter in Deeper Life?
The bride has her hair relaxed and she has a little make up smh...if this is so, members of the church on whom the doctrine of the church only applies are doom
Re: That John Kumuyis Wedding : Your Take. by Tgirl4real(f): 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2013
frosbel:

wink

I see .. .

Certain not part of the bible. Could it be part of the uncannonised version? grin
Re: That John Kumuyis Wedding : Your Take. by kufre2010: 3:11pm On Jun 20, 2013
Religion is against humanity. Wole Soyinka. kumiyi must come out and condemn his son acts as it is anti-god according to his doctrine.
Re: That John Kumuyis Wedding : Your Take. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 20, 2013
I've always known john was a soji guy.Right frm those days of observing him at dlcc.I just think d young man has a mind of his own, n living in d US has given him a more open mind.Although I must say I was surprised to see dat gown,make up,limo etc.,but all d same it's good.I like d way kumuyi speaks to Dlifers with action.Yeah,it seems like hypocrisy n bla...I just hope dis serves as an eye opener to d ever stubborn,impervious n unyielding dl members.BTW,happy married life to john n love...and do provide pastor kumuyi with a grandchild soon.
Re: That John Kumuyis Wedding : Your Take. by biolabee(m): 6:40pm On Jun 20, 2013
na wa.. deeper life o

mega csthrdral

society wedding

which church is not a money show now
Re: That John Kumuyis Wedding : Your Take. by ellab(f): 9:24pm On Jun 20, 2013
biolabee: na wa.. deeper life o

mega csthrdral

society wedding

which church is not a money show now

Fyi-that limo is an old pix.its not part of d wedding.
Its his son's wedding.if a child sins,will u accuse d parents even when d parents brought them up in their own way?
Its John's Choice..its not all bout money.

God bless the marriage of this new couple. smiley
Re: That John Kumuyis Wedding : Your Take. by biolabee(m): 7:20am On Jun 21, 2013
ella.b:

Fyi-that limo is an old pix.its not part of d wedding.
Its his son's wedding.if a child sins,will u accuse d parents even when d parents brought them up in their own way?
Its John's Choice..its not all bout money.

God bless the marriage of this new couple. smiley

A religion that preaches ultra-modesty
So now it is the son\s choice

Have u seenthe mega stucture cathedral in Gbagada...

Soon we will have deeper life university

1 Like

Re: That John Kumuyis Wedding : Your Take. by GoodBoi1(m): 12:09pm On Jun 21, 2013
biolabee:

A religion that preaches ultra-modesty
So now it is the son\s choice

Have u seenthe mega stucture cathedral in Gbagada...

Soon we will have deeper life university

pls don't criticize the house of God. Before I was a building critic until I saw a verse in the bible saying the house of God should be magnificient (can't remember but I'll search for it) since that day, I shut up. God deserves a better structure.
Re: That John Kumuyis Wedding : Your Take. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 21, 2013
Good Boi: pls don't criticize the house of God. Before I was a building critic until I saw a verse in the bible saying the house of God should be magnificient (can't remember but I'll search for it) since that day, I shut up. God deserves a better structure.

Wrong.

"But Solomon built him an house. However, the most High dwells not in temples made with hands; as said the prophet, Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will you build me? said the Lord: or what is the place of my rest? …" - Acts 7:47-48
Re: That John Kumuyis Wedding : Your Take. by biolabee(m): 12:20pm On Jun 21, 2013
Good Boi: pls don't criticize the house of God. Before I was a building critic until I saw a verse in the bible saying the house of God should be magnificient (can't remember but I'll search for it) since that day, I shut up. God deserves a better structure.

Ok o.. will just like to state that deeper life teachings espouses modesty in all things and seperation from worldly things

And what i see now is .....
dazall

1 Like

Re: That John Kumuyis Wedding : Your Take. by Tgirl4real(f): 12:40pm On Jun 21, 2013

The house of God does not equal Deeper Life Bible Church.

2 Likes

Re: That John Kumuyis Wedding : Your Take. by DrummaBoy(m): 12:55pm On Jun 21, 2013
frosbel:

wink

You can say that again. And he obviously missing on this thread
Re: That John Kumuyis Wedding : Your Take. by PastorKun(m): 4:51pm On Jun 21, 2013
DrummaBoy:

You can say that again. And he obviously missing on this thread

The hypocrite would avoid threads like this, we now know how they spend the tithe money they collect.

1 Like

Re: That John Kumuyis Wedding : Your Take. by MAYOWAAK: 7:08pm On Jun 21, 2013
George Orwell's imperfect law of inequality!

2 Likes

Re: That John Kumuyis Wedding : Your Take. by Dipwater(m): 9:50pm On Jun 21, 2013
i feel sorry for my naija people that allow themselves to be deceived by the this bloody thieves that call themselves pastors
Re: That John Kumuyis Wedding : Your Take. by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 22, 2013
The man cant save his household; how can he save his church- shows the level of slavery his members are in.
Re: That John Kumuyis Wedding : Your Take. by ninja4life(m): 7:49am On Jun 22, 2013
And some people will still be enslaved by their doctrines even after seeing dis hmm thank goodness for nairaland religious section i might still be enslaved by d christ apostolic church doctrine which is similar to dat of deeper life.smh @nigerians ignorance if dat wedding was dat of d son of a church member he would hav been condemned but since its dat of d G.O son u cant condemn wat rubbish

1 Like

Re: That John Kumuyis Wedding : Your Take. by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 22, 2013
ninja4life: if dat wedding was dat of d son of a church member he would hav been condemned but since its dat of d G.O son u cant condemn wat rubbish
True
Re: That John Kumuyis Wedding : Your Take. by Pygru: 2:13pm On Jun 22, 2013
Nothing dey wrong.

Re: That John Kumuyis Wedding : Your Take. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2013
Hello don't know ther right way to contact ,but the battery is availabe

(1) (Reply)

I Gave My Life For You. What Have You Done For Me? - Jesus(Photos - The Passion) / [Free Download] 360gospelvibes End Of The Year Worship Mix / So, When Will Computers Have Souls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.