Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,930 members, 7,952,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:44 PM

Serious Buyers Of Blco Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Serious Buyers Of Blco Needed (563 Views)

Serious Seller Of Blco Needed Urgently / Blco Needed Urgently For 24 Month / Blco Needed Urgently (only Serious Offers Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Buyers Of Blco Needed by Edenitis(m): 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2013
If you are a buyer or the buyer's mandate for BLCO, talk to us.

We can close a deal within 48 hours depending on your preparedness.

08055062368 or 07060528971 or eikoretony@yahoo.com
Re: Serious Buyers Of Blco Needed by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2013
What re identifying colors of blco, bonnysweet, aqualight, forcados, brasslight?
Re: Serious Buyers Of Blco Needed by Edenitis(m): 9:28am On Jun 21, 2013
indigene: What re identifying colors of blco, bonnysweet, aqualight, forcados, brasslight?
I am not operating in the front line. I will not pretend I have an answer for you.

But my seller will give me the answer if he considers it important in sealing a deal.

By the way, we communicated yesterday and he says

No brokers
No cutting corners
Only legit official deals
No TTT or TTO

Serious buyers and mandate for BLCO

Get in touch. Buyers side nearly open and negotiable.
Re: Serious Buyers Of Blco Needed by Edenitis(m): 4:38am On Jun 30, 2013
Buyers or mandates to buyers. Let's get talking
Re: Serious Buyers Of Blco Needed by Edenitis(m): 3:14am On Jul 28, 2013
Here is an opportunity for serious buyers to meet serious sellers.

Why are buyers reluctant to send Letter of Intent to the seller?

Some, maybe because they are not sure of themselves, others are probably afraid of circumvention.

We are willing to sign non-circumvention and non-disclosure agreement with our prospects. The buyer only needs to send a letter of intent to the seller whose name we shall provide after we have signed the afore-mentioned agreement. In the letter of intent, the buyer is to introduce their Mandate and indicate the products required with quantities anf frequency.
The seller will verify the buyer information and once satisfied, they will do business with you.

Take advantage of this opportunity to deal with genuine NNPC registered and active sellers.

eikoretony@yahoo.com
Re: Serious Buyers Of Blco Needed by Edenitis(m): 12:23am On Aug 04, 2013
Opportunity still open for buyers of blco
Re: Serious Buyers Of Blco Needed by Edenitis(m): 3:38am On Aug 06, 2013
Buyer's side now open.
Serious buyer or mandate cotact us on

Or

eikoretony@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Perfect Money For Sale / How Real In Internet Business (on-line Money Making) / Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.