Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,015 members, 7,838,553 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

A Comparison between Visions From Hell and the Rich MAN and Lazarus Parable. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Comparison between Visions From Hell and the Rich MAN and Lazarus Parable. (2458 Views)

The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus / Questions For Daddy G. O, Pastor Kumuyi & Pastor Lazarus Muoka / What Happened To Brother Emma And Lazarus Of The Voice Of The Cross (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Comparison between Visions From Hell and the Rich MAN and Lazarus Parable. by truthislight: 9:28pm On Jun 25, 2013
Bidam: you are olodo number 2..go back and read my post clearly.

is that ^ the answer to this below ? :

truthislight:

Now, we are making a head way on you as it concerns resurrection, please, keep it up.

Again, since you say there is a resurrection of "all" the dead in the grave, as shown by the John 5:28,29 and Rev. you quoted. That all the dead in the grave and sea, etc will come out during the resurection, meaning that they the dead remain in their grave till the resurrection and not that they are in heaven/hell.

So, please, never you quote the parable of the rich man and lazarus and teach something different, like people being in heaven/fire/"hell" befor the resurrection, meaning that lazarus was not literally in heaven, neither was the rich man literally in fire/"hell", but a parable.

Always remember that people going to heaven immediately they die negates the bible teaching of a resurrection for "all".

Or else, you will be teaching that the resurrection had already occured befor paul wrote his Letters.

And that people had already ascended to heaven as against Jesus word that "no man has ascended to heaven".

Peace.

Dont you think you have a lot more to do when addressing that ^ above ?

Well, take my advise then and stop the lies.

Peace.
Re: A Comparison between Visions From Hell and the Rich MAN and Lazarus Parable. by truthislight: 9:35pm On Jun 25, 2013
v
Re: A Comparison between Visions From Hell and the Rich MAN and Lazarus Parable. by truthislight: 9:43pm On Jun 25, 2013
Bidam: I am asking you the third time not for me but for other viewers. Define resurrection,let's see? Your straw man arguments won't get you any where if you really wanna learn.

"Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation. " (John 5:28-29).

that ^ is what Jesus called resurrection.

Jesus and paul had said its is Furturistics.(the parable of lazarus had already been said by Jesus christ)

Ah! You forget so quickly, see it there in John.
Re: A Comparison between Visions From Hell and the Rich MAN and Lazarus Parable. by Kobojunkie: 3:03am On May 20, 2023
alexleo:
Useless talk. The story of lazarus is NEVER a parable. It remains one truth hunting you. Probably your greatest fears. You keep wishing it was a parable and you want to deceive people with your demonic comparison? Sorry, late. Same message you are condemning was what God used to minister to someone here recently and she prayed and got saved. Stop your demonic teachings frosbel.
I am afraid that story you were told is a lie. Either that or God is a liar. So, which is it? undecided
Re: A Comparison between Visions From Hell and the Rich MAN and Lazarus Parable. by Kobojunkie: 1:45am On May 23, 2023
alexleo:
■ Where did the bible call it a parable? The structure of that story is different from that of parables. Which parable were people's names mentioned?
The structure may be different but there is no record of Jesus Christ engaging in gossip throughout His Gospel, and if you read the Prophets, we were informed that He would use parables to teach the people and confuse them until after God had judged the land.
8 Then I heard the Lord’s voice, saying, “Who can I send? Who will go for us?” So I said, “Here I am. Send me!”
9 Then the Lord said, “Go and tell the people, ‘Listen closely, but don’t understand. Look closely, but don’t learn.’
10 Confuse them. Make them unable to understand what they hear and see. If you don’t do this, they might really look with their eyes, hear with their ears, and understand with their minds. Then they might come back to me and be healed!”
11 Then I asked, “Lord, how long should I do this?” He answered, “Do this until the cities are destroyed and all the people are gone. Do this until there is no one left living in the houses and the land is destroyed and empty.”- Isaiah 6 vs 8 - 10

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“I Did Not Know I Was Pregnant” – Nun Gives Birth, Names Baby After Pope / Oppression By Gateway International Church / Why Do Atheists Make Fun Of Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.