Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,499 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

What Happened To Brother Emma And Lazarus Of The Voice Of The Cross - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happened To Brother Emma And Lazarus Of The Voice Of The Cross (19097 Views)

The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus / Questions For Daddy G. O, Pastor Kumuyi & Pastor Lazarus Muoka / The Rich Man And Lazarus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Brother Emma And Lazarus Of The Voice Of The Cross by fyomer: 11:45am On May 29, 2011
Brother Emma and Lazarus of Voice of the cross brought revival to most Nigerian christians then.Over a decade now they remain silent,pls who knows there wereabout,we still need themĀ  around.
Re: What Happened To Brother Emma And Lazarus Of The Voice Of The Cross by niceprof: 5:38pm On May 31, 2011
Both of them relocated to the USA,but they came back two years ago to do a remix of most of their songs. But bro emma's younger brother chinwendu is the one answering their name and he is equally into gospel music.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Brother Emma And Lazarus Of The Voice Of The Cross by Agbelege: 7:44pm On Nov 03, 2016
where can I find bro Lazarus and Emmanuel old songs to buy?

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Brother Emma And Lazarus Of The Voice Of The Cross by slapandfall(m): 12:18am On Dec 23, 2017
Agbelege:
where can I find bro Lazarus and Emmanuel old songs to buy?

On YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgXlKVULQX0
Re: What Happened To Brother Emma And Lazarus Of The Voice Of The Cross by Ayobami4u: 5:32pm On Dec 24, 2017
God bless bro Emmanuel and Lazarus the voice of the cross. they have really touched lives for Jesus through their songs. I was small when I used to hear their songs. Any time I listen to the fountain of life I shed tears. Thank u for winning souls for Jesus.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Brother Emma And Lazarus Of The Voice Of The Cross by christejames(m): 6:36pm On Mar 17, 2018
Ayobami4u:
God bless bro Emmanuel and Lazarus the voice of the cross. they have really touched lives for Jesus through their songs. I was small when I used to hear their songs. Any time I listen to the fountain of life I shed tears. Thank u for winning souls for Jesus.

They are blessed and talented as well. Their songs are soothing and thought provoking, it brings one into thorough introspection. Heard their songs when I was still a toddler *winks* and their unique voice has always made it always walk down the memory lane whenever I hear it...

This is suppose to be on the front page na, Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44 please guys it's a plea, please look into it.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Brother Emma And Lazarus Of The Voice Of The Cross by festwiz(m): 7:40pm On Mar 17, 2018
christejames:

They are blessed and talented as well. Their songs are soothing and thought provoking, it brings one into thorough introspection. Heard their songs when I was still a toddler *winks* and their unique voice has always made it always walk down the memory lane whenever I hear it...

This is suppose to be on the front page na, Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44 please guys it's a plea, please look into it.
No it doesn't. The question, asked by the OP, has been answered.
Re: What Happened To Brother Emma And Lazarus Of The Voice Of The Cross by Alababoys: 8:49pm On Jan 31, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Who Is This Allah? Pdf Book By G J O Moshay / Father Oluoma: If Your Wife Slaps You, Go And Drink Beer (Video) / Pastor Igwe Ognonnaya Gets Car Gift After Obeying God & Sacrificed His Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.