Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,020 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Etisalat Analyst Retail Operations - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Analyst Retail Operations (4401 Views)

Head, Retail Operations (sales) / Senior Retail Operations Manager At Taafoo Nigeria (online Retail) / Looking For Retail Operations Manager In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Analyst Retail Operations by oliwaseunojo: 9:44am On Jun 26, 2013
Any update?
Re: Etisalat Analyst Retail Operations by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 26, 2013
Nothing yet.
Re: Etisalat Analyst Retail Operations by oliwaseunojo: 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2013
Any news from etisalat
Re: Etisalat Analyst Retail Operations by helsinkiman(m): 9:01am On Jun 28, 2013
oliwaseunojo: Any news from etisalat

I guess they wld have to mark the personality tests manually considering how it was structured. And if you consider the number of roles advertised vis-a-vis the number of applicants and the numbers of HR staff saddled with that responsibility, I think we shouldn't expect any response within 2weeks. Just my opinion
Re: Etisalat Analyst Retail Operations by toyosijoshua: 11:41am On Jun 28, 2013
okies
Re: Etisalat Analyst Retail Operations by Petmayor: 7:33am On Jun 29, 2013
slydog: @ point 45, 10 questions are enof to access your personality. And that is exactly what those 10 questions where all about, that is also how shell personality test is like.
Lemme give u a clue: that question that ask about what to do when u realise that the report u sent to the ceo was faulty, what will be ur response? Will u ignor the mistake if its minimal or u go to ur boss for guidance on what to do or u recall the mail, knowing that u will get a query. Of I choosed recalling d mail and getting a query. This question deals simply with taking responsibility for ur action.
Remember the question of IT bin down for two days after uve escalated to the IT help desk and its still down, what will u do? Will u report to ur line manager, or tell customers u can't respond to their request or escalate further to the IT team management, of u'll respond to the IT team management. This question tries to c if u can follow up issues logically and bin able to take initiative.

Let's just hope for the best sha, the 10 questions are simpliy personality analysis, let's hope there's no other serious hurdle to cross again b4 interview.
Pls can you give further guide to the assessment as in the specific questions being asked and what they're trying to assess. I have the online assess for the post of Secretary to Director, Customer Service on July 1st. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Analyst Retail Operations by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 29, 2013
The questions, i am sure will be different because this is a different post you applied for. Just be prepared for questions relating to the post you applied for. All the best.
Re: Etisalat Analyst Retail Operations by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 29, 2013
I even just checked my mail now and got another invitation for test for secretary to the Director customer care test.
Re: Etisalat Analyst Retail Operations by oliwaseunojo: 10:23am On Jul 05, 2013
Guyz any update from etisalat?
Re: Etisalat Analyst Retail Operations by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 05, 2013
None yet, from my side.
Re: Etisalat Analyst Retail Operations by mae33(f): 10:33am On Jul 08, 2013
Just got a mail. Wasnt successful. Unto the next. Anyone with some good news?
smiley
Re: Etisalat Analyst Retail Operations by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 08, 2013
mae33: Just got a mail. Wasnt successful. Unto the next. Anyone with some good news?
smiley
Wasnt successful too.
Re: Etisalat Analyst Retail Operations by chidexCORP: 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2013
topefisayo:
Wasnt successful too.
its like everyone was not successful. ..I dont trust these people
Re: Etisalat Analyst Retail Operations by point45(m): 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2013
Lol, let's just laugh at ourselves and move on. Olodo people all of us. (I flunked it too). Somehow I kinda saw this coming as I maintain 10 questions is too small but then again, I accept that I didn't meet up. I'm on to the next one abeg, no time to waste. Better luck next time to all. Etisalat, I hail o.
Re: Etisalat Analyst Retail Operations by helsinkiman(m): 3:20pm On Jul 08, 2013
I would be successful next time
Re: Etisalat Analyst Retail Operations by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 08, 2013
point45: Lol, let's just laugh at ourselves and move on. Olodo people all of us. (I flunked it too). Somehow I kinda saw this coming as I maintain 10 questions is too small but then again, I accept that I didn't meet up. I'm on to the next one abeg, no time to waste. Better luck next time to all. Etisalat, I hail o.

Funny guy. We no go kill ourself naa.
Re: Etisalat Analyst Retail Operations by slydog(m): 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2013
Re: Etisalat Analyst Retail Operations by swiz005(m): 10:42am On Jul 10, 2013
They said I was also unsuccessful. I really can’t get myself around that as to why I would ever be unsuccessful over such an online assessment as that. I took screenshots of the test and I will post it over here soon as I can reach my computer so that people will see how ‘un-difficult’ and baseless the test was. I could even pick out errors from the test. If they are not willing to employ, why put up the advert/invite people for assessment... I’m really vexed right now..@slydog has done exactly what I did after receiving the email...
God dey!
Re: Etisalat Analyst Retail Operations by Osamabinla: 12:13pm On Jul 10, 2013
This so funny, everybody I know so far was not successful in that personality test including me. Pls who got a success mail ooooo.......

Perhaps they used some other hidden criteria cos I was definitely sure of what I did having seen similar questions online including the answers sometimes back.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent Job Openings In V/I / Nigerian Prisons Service- Reference And Referee Forms / N-power Batch C Online Examination Dates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.