Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ (11675 Views)

Photos: Rapper Nicki Minaj Displays Turquoise Thong In Body-Hugging Jeans In LA / These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) / Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ by davriches: 2:11pm On Jun 20, 2013
wooowww...

Re: Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ by Miraclebaby1109: 2:54pm On Jun 20, 2013
This lady is so artificial, not a fan of her anyways

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ by destino24(m): 3:04pm On Jun 20, 2013
Thats her biz....
2nd to comment though
Re: Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ by AKMoney1(m): 3:19pm On Jun 20, 2013
[size=15pt]Hmmm..... Interesting but wait o, what kinda hair is that shocked[/size]
Re: Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ by icebebe(f): 3:20pm On Jun 20, 2013
Seen her unclad since i knew her nofin new,really dnt lik her atall
Re: Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ by plainmirror(m): 4:46pm On Jun 20, 2013
Pls is she a sickler
Re: Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ by Shimshark(m): 5:49pm On Jun 20, 2013
Nice boobs... Bad hair...

1 Like

Re: Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ by supaeagles(m): 6:36pm On Jun 20, 2013
AK Money: Hmmm..... Interesting but wait o, what kinda hair is that shocked
na Rapunzel style hair

Re: Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ by mysticgal(f): 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2013
Whats sexy about her mtchew
Re: Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ by 2rifty(f): 7:50pm On Jun 20, 2013
Wow....luv diz girl 2 pieces
#TEAMNICKI.....
Re: Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ by ojotimi(m): 8:40pm On Jun 20, 2013
plainmirror: Pls is she a sickler
cheesy
she must be one
Re: Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ by IAMBREEZY: 8:54pm On Jun 20, 2013
Nicky my løve
Re: Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 20, 2013
Boobs look hard shocked
Re: Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 20, 2013
Looks*
Re: Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ by joyli: 10:50pm On Jun 20, 2013
Nickki n Tonto decay , I never see who crase pass! Although nickki seems to be leading sha! grin grin grin
Re: Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ by HezronLorraine(m): 10:55pm On Jun 20, 2013
I'm team Nicki for the songs only.don't like the person.she appears to be too edgy.
Re: Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ by distilledwalex(m): 11:14pm On Jun 20, 2013
Make she commot the hand na lipsrsealed
Re: Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ by sexyglow(f): 11:19pm On Jun 20, 2013
Silicon!!!Dr Robert Rey 9021 patient

3 Likes

Re: Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ by iamdsam: 1:21am On Jun 21, 2013
I love you Nicki especially your boobs
Re: Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ by iamdsam: 1:23am On Jun 21, 2013
sexy glow: Silicon!!!Dr Robert Rey 9021 patient
It won't be bad if you do yours like that o
Re: Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ by africapunch: 3:15am On Jun 21, 2013
2 words! money talks!
Re: Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 21, 2013
Nice silicon breast. Got My dick up and dangling.
I highly recommended breast enlargement to all you ladies with dry slippers breast.
Re: Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ by sexyglow(f): 8:12am On Jun 21, 2013
iamdsam: It won't be bad if you do yours like that o
for what na?
Re: Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ by switdil(f): 9:34am On Jun 21, 2013
D breast don dey fall sef mtchewww
Re: Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ by Ruq: 10:37am On Jun 21, 2013
switdil: D breast don dey fall sef mtchewww

It haznt Thatz the level it has to be thoz B angry angryBz aint small so they deserve to be a lil droppy, you cant compare to that of Rita Domz
Re: Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ by kinglawal85(m): 10:54am On Jun 21, 2013
Miraclebaby1109: This lady is so artificial, not a fan of her anyways
Guy d baby sexy sha! I wonder dem explore dat her un falling booms.
Re: Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ by extraflyfineboy(m): 11:32am On Jun 21, 2013
mysticgal: Whats sexy about her mtchew

lmao...seepicture of man standing face to face with giant anaconda under water here http://umehoma..com
Re: Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 21, 2013
joyli: Nickki n Tonto decay , I never see who crase pass! Although nickki seems to be leading sha! grin grin grin
Guy na dikkeh or decay? Lol... And dat pic ain't nicki minaj, u guys blind?
Re: Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2013
mayapop: Boobs look hard shocked
Lmao...just what was on my mind.
Boobs hard as oranges are no-no.
Re: Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ by Ruq: 5:18pm On Jun 21, 2013
No matter how fake, sloppy wrinkled or any Fuckin word y'all call it!! i still wanna Squeeze it Badly!!!!
Re: Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ by kolamilan(m): 5:27pm On Jun 21, 2013
see how she be like person wey dem use do ritual grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kim Kadarshian Booty Injections Have Gone Too High..see New Pics!!! / Guy Pursued Girlfriend And Says She's Not Romantic, See What Happens Next / Queen Preshlyn Usanga Emerges Ambassador As House Of Beauty TV Reality Show Ends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.