Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Why Dubai Is The Best Option Than Europe - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Dubai Is The Best Option Than Europe (1113 Views)

28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World / 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World / Moving To Ghana For Greener Pastures Might Be The Best Option For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Dubai Is The Best Option Than Europe by dubaiguys: 3:04pm On Jun 20, 2013
while coming to uae/dubai u dont need to go to school again or even upgrade ur certificate b4 u can work,what you need is to get your self your visa and come to look for ur desired jobs,any job u want is here and u can find it easily,if u want to be signed by a club and u re sure you know how to play football dubai is the best place for u,there are many reasons to come here.
Re: Why Dubai Is The Best Option Than Europe by AKMoney1(m): 3:12pm On Jun 20, 2013
What type of job are you talking about here and what's the salary range
Re: Why Dubai Is The Best Option Than Europe by dubaiguys: 3:17pm On Jun 20, 2013
what kind of job do you want or you are looking for? mention it you will find it,jobs ranging from 80k for labourers and above for professionals,because of time i may not answer all question online,feel free to contact me
Re: Why Dubai Is The Best Option Than Europe by etochi11(m): 3:30pm On Jun 20, 2013
How much wil it cost me to get a 3months wrkin visa to dubai?
Re: Why Dubai Is The Best Option Than Europe by justwise(m): 3:51pm On Jun 20, 2013
@dubaiguys aka macdonald1987

You can get as many IDs as you want...you will serve your ban with any ID you come up with.

2 Likes

Re: Why Dubai Is The Best Option Than Europe by AKMoney1(m): 4:34pm On Jun 20, 2013
dubaiguys: what kind of job do you want or you are looking for? mention it you will find it,jobs ranging from 80k for labourers and above for professionals,because of time i may not answer all question online,feel free to contact me

No need to contact you, just spit everything over here and by the way i aint looking for no labourer job.
Re: Why Dubai Is The Best Option Than Europe by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 20, 2013
justwise: @dubaiguys aka macdonald1987

You can get as many IDs as you want...you will serve your ban with any ID you come up with.

Lol. . . No mind them.

In fact, dubai is greener than the Garden of Eden grin
Re: Why Dubai Is The Best Option Than Europe by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 20, 2013
Dude you actually didnt list any real reasons why anyone should go to Dubai instead of Europe...all i see are just opinions....please list some real reasons...thanks.
Re: Why Dubai Is The Best Option Than Europe by luka1981(m): 10:36pm On Jun 20, 2013
why contacting you? are you a criminal. stop that contact you unless you are looking for who to scam.

(1) (Reply)

10 Facts About India You Didn't Know / Historical Captions From Badagry,a Traveler’s Guide / Giving Birth In The United States. Its Cost And Procedure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.