Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,028 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Golden iPhone5 Studded With 364 Diamonds. - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Golden iPhone5 Studded With 364 Diamonds. (37561 Views)

This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal / Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It / iPhone5 Or Samsung Galaxy S3: Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Golden iPhone5 Studded With 364 Diamonds. by druid06(m): 1:30pm On Jun 21, 2013
I have been going through comments on here about how people think it's inhumane and disgusting to spend so much money on such ''vanity''. I have news for you all. This phone was not made for you and that is why the price of this apple product is ridiculously high. It was made for those who with expensive taste and those who value uniqueness, prestige and panache and it's the sole reason for the certificate of autheticity to clearly show the difference between this phone and other lesser/cheaper ones out there. So if you can't afford it, don't be prejudice against people who can.

2 Likes

Re: Golden iPhone5 Studded With 364 Diamonds. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 21, 2013
Natasha,,:

Sorry bro but that doesnt work with things like this they dont appreciate their value decreases with time. Imagine when the phone gets spoilt eventually i dont see you reselling it. Perharps you can take it to a goldsmith. if you want to save millions in something little try buying a land.
did you say no one will buy it? Damn..... Is it just me or did i just notice that you didnt notice the DIAMONDS studded on that GOLD baby Try selling the diamonds alone lets see watchu get out of it then later we can add up the total wen we sell the gold.... To me thats still alot of money..... The owner can even auction it to museums... Thats money there if you ask me.... You think again and get back to me dear....
Re: Golden iPhone5 Studded With 364 Diamonds. by Natasha2(f): 1:52pm On Jun 21, 2013
FLYGERIAN91: did you say no one will buy it? Damn..... Is it just me or did i just notice that you didnt notice the DIAMONDS studded on that GOLD baby Try selling the diamonds alone lets see watchu get out of it then later we can add up the total wen we sell the gold.... To me thats still alot of money..... The owner can even auction it to museums... Thats money there if you ask me.... You think again and get back to me dear....
lol auction it to which meseum in Nigeria its not like am buying a diamond earring or necklace. if i want to buy a diamond why would i go for one they used in designing a phone? I dont think its investment. I still dont think its investment at least not in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Golden iPhone5 Studded With 364 Diamonds. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 21, 2013
Natasha,,:

lol auction it to which meseum in Nigeria its not like am buying a diamond earring or necklace. if i want to buy a diamond why would i go for one they used in designing a phone? I dont think its investment. I still dont think its investment at least not in Nigeria.
lol.... I dont recall having nigeria in mind wen i mentioned even selling the materials on the fne.... Was only talking on foreign basis though i wnt be suprised if you can get someone to buy the body parts in nigeria.... Our people soo know how and where to get such money from. cheesy
Re: Golden iPhone5 Studded With 364 Diamonds. by Natasha2(f): 3:09pm On Jun 21, 2013
FLYGERIAN91: lol.... I dont recall having nigeria in mind wen i mentioned even selling the materials on the fne.... Was only talking on foreign basis though i wnt be suprised if you can get someone to buy the body parts in nigeria.... Our people soo know how and where to get such money from. cheesy
Lol alright then. I've thought about it you're right, but not in Nigeria so am right too lol.
Re: Golden iPhone5 Studded With 364 Diamonds. by Shampepesexy(f): 4:43pm On Jun 21, 2013
smileyWho go buy am for me na tongue tongue
Re: Golden iPhone5 Studded With 364 Diamonds. by Treasure28: 5:08pm On Jun 21, 2013
DJDOLA: can sombody tell me d amount in naira i need 2 get one for my gf ASAP
it's just 16million naira. So when r u getting it for your gf?
Re: Golden iPhone5 Studded With 364 Diamonds. by wealth123: 10:04pm On Jun 21, 2013
G-TIDE N2k phone all the way - Na only the APPS different. very soon this phone go become outdated.
Re: Golden iPhone5 Studded With 364 Diamonds. by Intellab(m): 11:42pm On Jun 21, 2013
donem:

iPhone 5 with the gold body and it also studded with 364 pieces of diamond. It's weight is 200 grams. This Golden iPhone 5 is having Apple earpods, USB cable, charger and documentation plus authentication certificate which all are packed in a snazzy luxury cherry oak box. It's price is 68000 Ponds (£68,000).
I will buy one tomorrow at st.michaels. It's so cheap there. I will i can resale it here. Lol
Re: Golden iPhone5 Studded With 364 Diamonds. by sweetfreshboy(m): 11:57pm On Jun 21, 2013
Bbm are no more selling their pinging rights to iOs again oooo....thanks @ last!!!
Re: Golden iPhone5 Studded With 364 Diamonds. by patienz(f): 3:29pm On Jun 22, 2013
Does it come with torch light? if no then I've still got the HOTS for ma Nokia torch light!

1 Like

Re: Golden iPhone5 Studded With 364 Diamonds. by peterchidi: 5:29pm On Jun 22, 2013
uwa bu popo......hw will i buy a phone worth 68,000poundsi dey mad? dat's lyk 17million naira 4 just a fone dat'll still get outdated in months..... dis fone is nt jes 4 d rich bt also 4 d foolish and senseless

2 Likes

Re: Golden iPhone5 Studded With 364 Diamonds. by NATTYJAE: 5:55pm On Jun 22, 2013
VERILY.VERILY........I SAY UNTO YOU " THIS PHONE IS EXPENSIVE" WE ARE TALKING ABOUT MILLIONS OF NAIRA HERE! GOSH[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Golden iPhone5 Studded With 364 Diamonds. by mannox: 10:51pm On Jun 22, 2013
hmmmmm if dis enta water nko??
and some humanbeings neva chop gud food for dayz nw fa,mayGod help us!
Re: Golden iPhone5 Studded With 364 Diamonds. by DECOtech(m): 7:47am On Jun 23, 2013
mascot87:

#17,000,000 bro
For the gold n diamond or a phone?
Re: Golden iPhone5 Studded With 364 Diamonds. by ibiali(m): 3:29pm On Jun 24, 2013
mtchewwwwwwwwww..................
Re: Golden iPhone5 Studded With 364 Diamonds. by sabawex(m): 7:09am On Jun 25, 2013
that is approximately #17m whao...the world of luxury...e go get flat battery sha
Re: Golden iPhone5 Studded With 364 Diamonds. by Fajzay: 11:13am On Jun 27, 2013
Pipsland78: Just £68,000? I have to order one for my girl.
Have u changed ur BB curve 1 yet?. lolz
Re: Golden iPhone5 Studded With 364 Diamonds. by skinlove: 12:10am On Jul 04, 2013
how much is the iphone d gold i need one urgent please tell me the amount in naira grin. I need to Buy one For my Boo This Weekend
Re: Golden iPhone5 Studded With 364 Diamonds. by ola12(m): 12:39pm On Aug 08, 2013
mascot87:

#17,000,000 bro
I no go build house, buy car, buy nrmal bbz10..dis tin na crap
Re: Golden iPhone5 Studded With 364 Diamonds. by Lordmagnus(m): 2:19pm On Oct 23, 2013
Speaking of which, I came across a website that allows you to win iPhones. You just hav to register , complete an offer for N2500 and refer you friends too. The link is http://apple.freebiejeebies.co.uk/948257

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android / 3 Things You Should Stop Doing On Your Phone This Year / Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.