Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Help! Where Is The Engine Number Of A Pathfinder Jeep 1999 Series Located? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help! Where Is The Engine Number Of A Pathfinder Jeep 1999 Series Located? (710 Views)

Does Constant Use Of AC Have Any Effect On The Engine / How To Know The Engine Size Of VW Golf 3 From The VIN Or Engine Number / The Nigerian Police And Engine Number. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Where Is The Engine Number Of A Pathfinder Jeep 1999 Series Located? by figment232(m): 3:44pm On Jun 20, 2013
I Just bought a Pathfinder Jeep 1999 series and i have noticed that i only see the VIN number in the documents of the car but no mention of the engine number.I have contacted the dealer that sold the car and he tells me that american specs cars dont carry engine numbers..(I have taken the car to several mechanic workshops and they say they cant find the engine number).Am planning to return the car if i cant find the engine number.Pls guys i need your help in this regard)
Re: Help! Where Is The Engine Number Of A Pathfinder Jeep 1999 Series Located? by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 21, 2013
figment232: I Just bought a Pathfinder Jeep 1999 series and i have noticed that i only see the VIN number in the documents of the car but no mention of the engine number.I have contacted the dealer that sold the car and he tells me that american specs cars dont carry engine numbers..(I have taken the car to several mechanic workshops and they say they cant find the engine number).Am planning to return the car if i cant find the engine number.Pls guys i need your help in this regard)
Send your email address to verdant@dr.com and I'll send you a copy of the owner's manual where the location is indicated.
Re: Help! Where Is The Engine Number Of A Pathfinder Jeep 1999 Series Located? by figment232(m): 5:06pm On Jun 21, 2013
Costee:
Send your email address to verdant@dr.com and I'll send you a copy of the owner's manual where the location is indicated.
thanks
Re: Help! Where Is The Engine Number Of A Pathfinder Jeep 1999 Series Located? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 21, 2013
figment232: thanks
Sent.

(1) (Reply)

Classess Of Driver's License. / Neccesary Amount For Clearing My Vehicle From The Port / Lexus' Gear Vibrates At High Speed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.