Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Charly Boy Celebrates 62nd Birthday On The Streets With Fans - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Celebrates 62nd Birthday On The Streets With Fans (23118 Views)

Charly Boy Celebrates His Grand Daughter On AIT (photos) / Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda / Charly Boy Celebrates Lady D, His Wife As She Turns A Year Older (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates 62nd Birthday On The Streets With Fans by Afrocatalyst: 5:00pm On Jun 20, 2013
Ok.
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates 62nd Birthday On The Streets With Fans by Cusubaba(m): 5:02pm On Jun 20, 2013
U09ce: A fool @ 62 is a fool forever
Scumbag. For abusing an old man who suppose to be ur grandfather for nothing sake. May u not live upto 62 years in this world. Say Amen stupid village rat!!!

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates 62nd Birthday On The Streets With Fans by abduldope(m): 5:21pm On Jun 20, 2013
jst imagine wit oL doz scrab 4 em bdy goVt aLLw am go skul de ceLebrate... Leta if sm studnt begin strt craze de go say de dn maD undecided SMH 4 9ja
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates 62nd Birthday On The Streets With Fans by abduldope(m): 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2013
Cusubaba: Scumbag. For abusing an old man who suppose to be ur grandfather for nothing sake. May u not live upto 62 years in this world. Say Amen stupid village rat!!!
fatHer Ke U go haPpy mk u faDa b gaY.... undecided reAzon b4 u beagiN tLk jOoo
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates 62nd Birthday On The Streets With Fans by kakaG: 5:41pm On Jun 20, 2013
Seriously, there is no use insulting this man. As you can all see, the man is not doing badly at all. If you ask me I will rather say the haters are jealous of the man because, they don't amount to anything. Bros! Carry go
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates 62nd Birthday On The Streets With Fans by Adanyebe(m): 5:42pm On Jun 20, 2013
ANd WHATZ THAT THING ON HIS NECK LIKE A HELPLESS BINGO
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates 62nd Birthday On The Streets With Fans by menaxe: 5:43pm On Jun 20, 2013
@ 2(x) (u might be) he even look healthier than u re smh.
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates 62nd Birthday On The Streets With Fans by addicted268(f): 5:43pm On Jun 20, 2013
Happy birthday charlie BOY.wishing you many more years ahead.if your family love you just the way you are,then I guess what I or anyone else think about your lifestyle is infinitesimally inconsequential.BTW I think you look great @62!! cheesy
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates 62nd Birthday On The Streets With Fans by blueheart(m): 5:47pm On Jun 20, 2013
mollytinrox: 8 years to go
22 years too late
a huge pity!
eleyi o ri aye wa mehn lipsrsealed

U wicked oo grin
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates 62nd Birthday On The Streets With Fans by Reachyrich(f): 5:57pm On Jun 20, 2013
Chai i don die c grammar....he molestation u.
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates 62nd Birthday On The Streets With Fans by humpito(m): 6:03pm On Jun 20, 2013
Happy birthday charly baba
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates 62nd Birthday On The Streets With Fans by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 20, 2013
The man is a phenomenon, a one-man tourist attraction. . . a Nigerian Original. Can't help but envy him, seriously. He has had a wonderfully fulfilling, enjoyable and accomplished life.

I wish him a very long life, because, frankly, if he dies there'll be no replacement for him in a 100 years.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates 62nd Birthday On The Streets With Fans by Policewoman(f): 6:04pm On Jun 20, 2013
Happy Birthday Charly nigga.
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates 62nd Birthday On The Streets With Fans by Exponental(m): 6:12pm On Jun 20, 2013
mankand: Old foolish GAY

A Gay fool at 62 is a gay fool to the grave
I'm not suprised @all, I av seen many cases where ashawo call another ashawo, ASHAWO!

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates 62nd Birthday On The Streets With Fans by ichidodo: 6:42pm On Jun 20, 2013
Hbd sir.
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates 62nd Birthday On The Streets With Fans by samilo88(m): 6:45pm On Jun 20, 2013
Perverted old freak..I no know say mad man sef get fans and admirers..
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates 62nd Birthday On The Streets With Fans by Btruth: 6:53pm On Jun 20, 2013
ULSHERLAN: Btw what did he put around his neck. When did this man turn to a charly Dog

lol............you mean when did he turn to "Danny the dog"? .......

Anyway, he's looking good for his age though. Happy Birthday Charly Boy.
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates 62nd Birthday On The Streets With Fans by KweenAdz(f): 7:14pm On Jun 20, 2013
kissI love ds man anytym,anyday! #lovestruck! U rock man! Kisses!
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates 62nd Birthday On The Streets With Fans by GooseBaba: 7:15pm On Jun 20, 2013
Exponental:
I'm not suprised @all, I av seen many cases where ashawo call another ashawo, ASHAWO!

grin grin grin
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates 62nd Birthday On The Streets With Fans by sweetrace(f): 7:15pm On Jun 20, 2013
Charlie Boy, you're always truly present in the moment that you're in. You refuse to let your life slip by unnoticed. I am so proud of you sir. Happy birthday and enjoy every second of it.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates 62nd Birthday On The Streets With Fans by GooseBaba: 7:18pm On Jun 20, 2013
Baba Charlo...!!!! Nothing do you..carry on 62 gun salute for your presence..

Meanwhile all the bad belle in the house... I take yam beg una, go lick prick with a hint of Lemon.. grin
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates 62nd Birthday On The Streets With Fans by Fidtad: 8:09pm On Jun 20, 2013
what is foolish about him, must u comment?
can u remember ur date of birth?
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates 62nd Birthday On The Streets With Fans by oyinmio: 8:22pm On Jun 20, 2013
grin And he is still a boy.
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates 62nd Birthday On The Streets With Fans by chilecharis(f): 8:23pm On Jun 20, 2013
Wish him a hapy birthday & pray he gets close 2 God
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates 62nd Birthday On The Streets With Fans by successking: 9:15pm On Jun 20, 2013
Charley Boy, happy birth day. But why didn't you Calebrate with your gasket?
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates 62nd Birthday On The Streets With Fans by ngoobest2080(f): 9:27pm On Jun 20, 2013
l like u my dear u are on point,d guy is maintaining his age and he is also enjoying his life at its fullest. [quote
author=Lakayanah]For all those criticizing this man I think jealousy
has a big part to play. Apart from the weird look I think this man has
taken proper care of his body at his age he has flawless skin and looks
way younger than his age. Most of you telling him to grow up would give
anything to have the courage to be like him. He does not give a hoot
what is said about him he is enjoying himself to the fullest while most
you you are busy nursing your blood pressure.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates 62nd Birthday On The Streets With Fans by omenka(m): 9:27pm On Jun 20, 2013
Bleep U:

you despise me! You are nothing but a FLIBBERTIGIBBET

Did u mean to say "disgust"? undecided
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates 62nd Birthday On The Streets With Fans by fubbyy(m): 10:39pm On Jun 20, 2013
do you know that you are actually the fool? Let's face the fact, I used to hate this Charley boy till I red about him well, seriously, this man has achieved for himself, I used to think he was an illiterate till I discovered his education background,I used to see him as a womanizer till I search for any sex scandal about him and found none,I used to think either he divorced or didn't get married at all till I found out what actually made me like him, this man has held his marriage for about 30 years now which some of our pastors couldn't hold theirs for 2 years

He's wealthy and healthy,no criminal record,no sex scandals,62 and still looking this young,I know some of you expect every1 to live life like a pastor,dress like a banker but you see,life is not like that

Whoever that call this man a fool is the fool himself

9 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates 62nd Birthday On The Streets With Fans by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 20, 2013
I love this man!! HBD Sir!
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates 62nd Birthday On The Streets With Fans by oluwacjay: 11:43pm On Jun 20, 2013
mascot87:
Ode, calling someone old enough to be your grandfather a fo ol? I pity ur future.Hating ur fellow human being isn't good for your life and shows a low self esteem.Haters don't achieve one third of achievements the fellow they are hating achieves.
@ Charly boy, happy birthday to you sir and may you live to celebrate above 100 years old. It's your life, enjoy it as much as you can.I know you dont send haters, just keep doing your thing
Stop tryin 2 giv charly-man advise, he's not hearin u, neither is he on nairaland.
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates 62nd Birthday On The Streets With Fans by 2goodbobo(m): 1:00am On Jun 21, 2013
Abeg who sabi where I go fit buy roasted corn for here?
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates 62nd Birthday On The Streets With Fans by chukxie(m): 1:11am On Jun 21, 2013
How is he a fool if i may ask? The guy is academically sound, and not an illiterate. Not that being an illiterate makes a person a fool anyways. He's successful in the field he chose for himself. He's got a family that loves him for who he is. While the marriages of a lot of celebrities are in troubled waters and sinking, his has stood the test of time. The list of his achievements outweighs his failures. And you call him a fool?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pre-Baby Photos Of Jnr Pope And Jenny / Mariah Carey Performing In Lagos (Pictures) / Daniel Ademinokan Hints That Doris Simeon Abused & Violated Him Mentally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.