Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Charly Boy Celebrates 62nd Birthday On The Streets With Fans - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Celebrates 62nd Birthday On The Streets With Fans (23117 Views)

Charly Boy Celebrates His Grand Daughter On AIT (photos) / Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda / Charly Boy Celebrates Lady D, His Wife As She Turns A Year Older (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates 62nd Birthday On The Streets With Fans by chukxie(m): 1:17am On Jun 21, 2013
fubbyy: do you know that you are actually the fool? Let's face the fact, I used to hate this Charley boy till I red about him well, seriously, this man has achieved for himself, I used to think he was an illiterate till I discovered his education background,I used to see him as a womanizer till I search for any sex scandal about him and found none,I used to think either he divorced or didn't get married at all till I found out what actually made me like him, this man has held his marriage for about 30 years now which some of our pastors couldn't hold theirs for 2 years

He's wealthy and healthy,no criminal record,no sex scandals,62 and still looking this young,I know some of you expect every1 to live life like a pastor,dress like a banker but you see,life is not like that

Whoever that call this man a fool is the fool himself

You took the words right out of my mouth!

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates 62nd Birthday On The Streets With Fans by usibengate(m): 1:22am On Jun 21, 2013
Charly boy is a persn dat has carlved a lifestyle 4 himself wic makes him original Africa man and dat has made him a standout celebrity amongst all other celebrities in naija. Dose callin d man a fool are fools of d mellinium themsef. Cos d man u call fool is known allover d world 4 his originality, healthy, wealthy, strong, has fans worldwide & ambassedor 2 many multinational companies inwhic most of u callin him fool ur parents are gatemen and cleaners. @MANKIND u are a fool 4 callin dat man a fool cos u ve nt archive anytin in lif & u dont no hw ur lif is goin 2 b. "Grandpa Charly HBD 2 u sir!"

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates 62nd Birthday On The Streets With Fans by usibengate(m): 1:24am On Jun 21, 2013
Dose of u callin him guy what ur evidance 2 prove ur claim.
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates 62nd Birthday On The Streets With Fans by Horo(m): 5:33am On Jun 21, 2013
I don't think celebrating his birthday with student is a good idea with his life style they children might want to emulate him
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates 62nd Birthday On The Streets With Fans by 76Naira(m): 5:59am On Jun 21, 2013
U09ce: A fool @ 62 is a fool forever

Why do you seriously believe your life is better?
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates 62nd Birthday On The Streets With Fans by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 21, 2013
Lakayanah: For all those criticizing this man I think jealousy has a big part to play. Apart from the weird look I think this man has taken proper care of his body at his age he has flawless skin and looks way younger than his age. Most of you telling him to grow up would give anything to have the courage to be like him. He does not give a hoot what is said about him he is enjoying himself to the fullest while most you you are busy nursing your blood pressure.
Abeg shut ur trap jare. because he smiles in his pics and looks alive , does it mean he doesn't have any disease he's nursing? Do u live with him? Do u know anything about his health? Wat courage does he have that is what emulating? Courage to live like a mentally deranged person disgracing d old age dat is supposed to be synonymous with wisdom? Setting a bad example to younger people? Would you want to be like him? Go and sleep jare .
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates 62nd Birthday On The Streets With Fans by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 21, 2013
Troynow:
Abeg shut ur trap jare. because he smiles in his pics and looks alive , does it mean he doesn't have any disease he's nursing? Do u live with him? Do u know anything about his health? Wat courage does he have that is what emulating? Courage to live like a mentally deranged person disgracing d old age dat is supposed to be synonymous with wisdom? Setting a bad example to younger people? Would you want to be like him? Go and sleep jare .

Seems you have such a sad life.

Understand this: Charlie boy is a BETTER example to younger people than most of the thieving and two-faced pastors you worship and the fake moralists you look up to. His whole life is a positive lesson to those who have the ability to discern and learn: Have the courage to distinguish yourself from the timid crowd and pursue your dreams; do not be held down by the strictures and negativity of society. That is the lesson. Now, sleep over it.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates 62nd Birthday On The Streets With Fans by Lakayanah: 10:36am On Jun 21, 2013
Troynow:
poor you continue to wallow in your very small world.
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates 62nd Birthday On The Streets With Fans by novicali: 1:43pm On Jun 21, 2013
chukxie:

You took the words right out of my mouth!
I don't understand the rational behind calling this man a fool, why are Nigerians so quick to calling names? This man's family has never been involve in any scandal, people call his family weired family, well his children as weired as they are have not been caught in any scandal. I think people should leave them they way they are and try to find out why they have not gotten into any scandals all these while, and why there has not been any marriage breakup between the couple and why his children are focused with their education and career? No traces of Police case(s) against his children both home and abroad and yet they are weired. There is something unique about them people should find that out...and may be borrow a leaf from them.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates 62nd Birthday On The Streets With Fans by wheesin(m): 4:45pm On Jun 21, 2013
charly oldboy hbd mtcherewgrewwx

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shirleyann Ede: Why I Told God I Don't Want A Broke Man / Pre-Baby Photos Of Jnr Pope And Jenny / Daniel Ademinokan Hints That Doris Simeon Abused & Violated Him Mentally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.