Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Family members that won't leave me alone!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family members that won't leave me alone!!! (2561 Views)

Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics / My True-Love Is Planning To Leave Me: Please Advise / Please Help, My Wife Wants To Leave Me (2) (3) (4)

Family members that won't leave me alone!!! by ievbuomw(f): 4:51am On May 10, 2008
What do you do about family members that can't get out of your business? Constantly asking questions that are too personal (like how often to you have sex with your husband, ) Even though you are not that close and the only reason you contact them is because they are blood? They are older than me and I don't want to be disrespectful and I don't know what to do.
Re: Family members that won't leave me alone!!! by Abuja1(m): 10:19am On May 10, 2008
@poster, i will advice you, when there come askin a thing like that tell them is personal, but nt to be rude,peacefully,and end the disscusiom or get ur self something.
Re: Family members that won't leave me alone!!! by iice(f): 11:08am On May 10, 2008
Keep repeating everything is swell and dandy. . .maybe they'll eventually get it
Re: Family members that won't leave me alone!!! by yemivictor: 11:33am On May 13, 2008
iice:

Keep repeating everything is swell and dandy. . .maybe they'll eventually get it

LMAO! grin grin grin

There's never a dull moment with you, is there!? grin

OP!

Perhaps you should avoid seeing them altogether!!

And if i may ask, who are they exactly!??

Your mom, sister, aunty! . . . . . undecided
Re: Family members that won't leave me alone!!! by ievbuomw(f): 1:26pm On May 13, 2008
1st cousins, and my sister in law and her husband
Re: Family members that won't leave me alone!!! by sheniqua: 1:17am On May 14, 2008
ievbuomw:

What do you do about family members that can't get out of your business? Constantly asking questions that are too personal (like how often to you with your husband, ) Even though you are not that close and the only reason you contact them is because they are blood? They are older than me and I don't want to be disrespectful and I don't know what to do.

didn't you just start a thread about your fiance, when did he metamorphose into husband ? shocked shocked shocked
On nairaland ? shocked
why would family members be asking how often you slept with you fiance/ husband combo, has the society now decayed sotey people can ask such questions boldly.
What happened to the pretence that engaged couples are not meant to be "chopping" shocked shocked
Na wa for your family sef lipsrsealed
don't they have better things to do than be engaged in the frequency of your bedmatics ? undecided
Most bizarre question from family or anybody for that matter if I may add. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Tufia!!
Re: Family members that won't leave me alone!!! by sheniqua: 1:23am On May 14, 2008
wasn't this your post somewhere else?

How do people feel about a Nigerian who has practically lived here all of their lives dating/marrying a Nigerian new to American culture? Practically dating an American? That is the situation I am in now. I have lived in the US since I was 1.We are getting married next year and although my parents raised me well (cooking, morals, etc.) I know that this can be one of the hardest things to deal with culturally, a lot is viewed differently by both of us and it took a lot to deal with those issues. What about you? I think it will be interesting to hear what others think and feel. Thanks!!!!!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-132343.0.html#msg2232102

so which one is he ?
Re: Family members that won't leave me alone!!! by yemivictor: 8:46am On May 14, 2008
I think she just got busted! grin grin grin
Re: Family members that won't leave me alone!!! by yemivictor: 10:29am On May 14, 2008
It's a good thing we have detectives like you on nairaland, sheniqua! kiss

Fish out the fake ass motherphockers!! angry
Re: Family members that won't leave me alone!!! by ievbuomw(f): 2:52pm On May 16, 2008
ACTUALLY I was not. Why don't you look at the forum again madame. No getting busted. I started that forum for a project- read through to page 6. If I want to start a forum I can do just that. I have been married for a year and I have been with my HUSBAND for 3 years.So yes I can do anything I want with him. In the blog I did make it seem like it was my fiance so I could get the responses I was looking for. So if you don't have input, keep your comments to yourself and go do something else better that look for rude comments to post on blogs. So for all of you,  look at it again. Don't cus at me and don't be rude. Now I won't curse you because I was raised well are older than me but check yourself before you make any unnecessary comments on my forums.

My family is interesting and I don't know why they would ask.

So you all have the nerve to say these things to me when my forum are not even HALF of the craziness that people talk about in these forums? You guys need to get new hobbies or maybe a job  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Nairaland- na wa ooooooo
Re: Family members that won't leave me alone!!! by ievbuomw(f): 2:53pm On May 16, 2008
yemivictor:

It's a good thing we have detectives like you on nairaland, sheniqua! kiss

Fish out the fake ass motherphockers!! angry

angry angry angry angry
Re: Family members that won't leave me alone!!! by ievbuomw(f): 2:57pm On May 16, 2008
ievbuomw:

This forum was started to help me with a project for an easy Culture class that I must finish this week. I worded it in a way to keep response open. I asked what was peoples opinion about it,  because this is a forum, does every forum have to be negative and dramatic? I have been married since December, so i changed a few things to see how the discussion would pan,  At least my forum didn't have to do with a 26 year old man pregnating a 13 year old lipsrsealed.  Everyone had something to say about it. I opened up the forum to see where it would go, and it went places I was not expecting for sure  wink. It was written for you to take anyway you want to. You all did just that. So after 6 pages worth of forum, its NOW you are asking me what the question is? So I apologize for any confusion.I appreciate the responses and you all be blessed.

May 11th 2008. Thank you have a nice day Now. Anyone that has good advice feel free to blog on my page please
Re: Family members that won't leave me alone!!! by yemivictor: 3:15pm On May 16, 2008
ievbuomw:

ACTUALLY I was not. Why don't you look at the forum again madame. No getting busted. I started that forum for a project- read through to page 6. If I want to start a forum I can do just that. I have been married for a year and I have been with my HUSBAND for 3 years.So yes I can do anything I want with him. In the blog I did make it seem like it was my fiance so I could get the responses I was looking for. So if you don't have input, keep your comments to yourself and go do something else better that look for rude comments to post on blogs. So for all of you, look at it again. Don't cus at me and don't be rude. Now I won't curse you because I was raised well are older than me but check yourself before you make any unnecessary comments on my forums.

My family is interesting and I don't know why they would ask.

So you all have the nerve to say these things to me when my forum are not even HALF of the craziness that people talk about in these forums? You guys need to get new hobbies or maybe a job angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Nairaland- na wa ooooooo

Clearly, you're delusional! undecided

No need to banter words with you!! smiley

Just leave you to your own devices!!! tongue
Re: Family members that won't leave me alone!!! by ievbuomw(f): 3:18pm On May 16, 2008
yemivictor:

Clearly, you're delusional! undecided

No need to banter words with you!! smiley

Just leave you to your own devices!!! tongue

Eat shit angry
Re: Family members that won't leave me alone!!! by ifyalways(f): 10:09pm On May 16, 2008
ievbuomw:

Eat shit angry
or better still "fry sand chop" lmao cheesy
@Topic,am more along these lines. . . ."keep telling them all is well and dandy" they wud get the message eventually.
Re: Family members that won't leave me alone!!! by princeonx: 10:28pm On May 16, 2008
How in the world will that comeout of someone's mouth?

prince! prince!! my brother long time Oh! how your wife? my guy how many times a week una dey f**k sef?

Poster: you need to buy Saturday paper for your folks and tell them to go str8 to employment page embarassed what a question
Re: Family members that won't leave me alone!!! by sheniqua: 10:35pm On May 16, 2008
LOL @ prince
The family busy bodi no be small
she should buy them  Ikebe super
Re: Family members that won't leave me alone!!! by mamaput(f): 10:05pm On May 17, 2008
any way what ever . sha.
just laugh hid your teeth with your fingers and bend your head as if you are shy. very very shy.
or tell tem in their face you do not want to be rude but you do not like that topic.
what ever those questions are not normal-

Inter-tribal Marriage: What Pain, What Gain? / Things You Dislike About Your Father! / Why Does The Female's Name Comes First In Wedding Banns?