Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

................. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ................. (2795 Views)

Nicki Minaj Posts Topless Pic Of Herself On Instagram / Photo: Nicki Minaj Posts Bare Boobs on instagram / Man Checking LINDA IKEJI'S Boobz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

................. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 20, 2013

1 Like

Re: ................. by nichole2(f): 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2013
Kai is she anorexic she looks so skinny

1 Like

Re: ................. by naijacareer(f): 6:15pm On Jun 20, 2013
kate200946: Most women hide away in dressing rooms when they’re trying on outfits.

But Nicki Minaj clearly isn’t bothered about protecting her modesty. She posed for this amateur snap that has ended up on Twitter, featuring the pop star handling her bare b**bs as her frock slips south.
Sporting huge hairpieces on her bonce, Nicki fires serious eyes at the camera – despite the comical nature of the intentional wardrobe malfunction.

www.gistyinka.com

See Nicki Minaj Goes Complete Nude For Kings Magazine

http://www.naijatafia.com/nicki-minaj-goes-complete-nude-for-kings-magazine/
Re: ................. by demelza: 6:17pm On Jun 20, 2013
I dont care if she bought those bôôb$ or not, they look really nice.
Re: ................. by Swaggot00(m): 6:20pm On Jun 20, 2013
nicki, Go put some clothes on!! B.i.tch lookin like a roasted chicken
Re: ................. by nichole2(f): 6:21pm On Jun 20, 2013
Na wa des one is almost a p*o*r*n star, na she sabi
Re: ................. by nichole2(f): 6:22pm On Jun 20, 2013
Her downpart(de hips) looks to fake and not attractive
Re: ................. by Sanboy25: 6:23pm On Jun 20, 2013
The first pic is obviously a bad photo-montage, the second seems real... but I wonder why she would expose her bosoms to the world.... undecided I thought she already had money...

(1) (Reply)

Miley Cyrus Twerks With Dwarf And Cries At Show / UNICAL Beauty Queen To Launch Nationwide Movement For Girl Child Education / Ladies Close Ur Eyes!! Omo Akin Takes A Selfie With Just Underwears (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.