Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Dua's Layer : New Layer Discovered In The Cornea - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dua's Layer : New Layer Discovered In The Cornea (11436 Views)

3, 500 Male Sex Workers, Mostly Married, Discovered In Abuja - NACA / New Case Of Ebola Discovered In Liberia – WHO / First Case Of Suspected Ebola Discovered In New York City, Usa!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dua's Layer : New Layer Discovered In The Cornea by lefac(m): 5:42pm On Jun 21, 2013
Funny I just did a cornea transplant on Sunday this info would have come in handy but it was a success
Re: Dua's Layer : New Layer Discovered In The Cornea by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 21, 2013
Ok! sad
Re: Dua's Layer : New Layer Discovered In The Cornea by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 21, 2013
Brand_new: Life is actually full of mysteries. undecided
and science is unraveling those mysteries one by one
Re: Dua's Layer : New Layer Discovered In The Cornea by damique(m): 7:24pm On Jun 21, 2013
More discoveries, d more d wahala... Which one sef? Eye na eye
Re: Dua's Layer : New Layer Discovered In The Cornea by ajanaku2(m): 7:45pm On Jun 21, 2013
Cool, thrilling read!...I'm sure Professor Dua would be shortlisted for a Nobel Prize in Physiology/Medicine this year or sometimes in the nearest future...

, you're definitely one of the reasons I visit Nairaland...I always look forward to your posts and they never fail to add to My Knowledge base!...Eku ise!
Re: Dua's Layer : New Layer Discovered In The Cornea by Chinaimporter: 8:58pm On Jun 21, 2013
[size=28pt]Thats my school. UP UP notinghammmmm.i knew we are greater than any school in england[/size]
Re: Dua's Layer : New Layer Discovered In The Cornea by Ogb21(m): 11:28pm On Jun 21, 2013
Nothingham forest football club.
Re: Dua's Layer : New Layer Discovered In The Cornea by DBestDoc(f): 11:48pm On Jun 21, 2013
991:

what more can he do than watching watching watching and hiding, unable to stop earthquakes, tsunami, flood, etc.. yet when ordinary humans do a great job his worshipers will start praising him.

Oga please go and sort your issues out(whatever it is that is eating you up) and leave God out of it.

2 Likes

Re: Dua's Layer : New Layer Discovered In The Cornea by robinicule(m): 6:17am On Jun 22, 2013
This dual core guy tried small sha
Re: Dua's Layer : New Layer Discovered In The Cornea by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 22, 2013
D_BestDoc:

Oga please go and sort your issues out(whatever it is that is eating you up) and leave God out of it.

Hahahahaha! U sound like am chasing ur god with a marchet.. grin grin
I am protected by the aura of Lord Enki.
Re: Dua's Layer : New Layer Discovered In The Cornea by Eddy2cute(m): 7:36am On Jun 22, 2013
bright007: discovery noted!but the price of garri is very high since last year's flood. cool
shuo watin concern garri and the discorvery na?
Re: Dua's Layer : New Layer Discovered In The Cornea by Jobig(m): 8:01am On Jun 22, 2013
will this make Oga Jona to leave Amechi alone.
Re: Dua's Layer : New Layer Discovered In The Cornea by onoerime: 9:01am On Jun 22, 2013
We keep discovering but human life becomes even more shorter. Y.?
Re: Dua's Layer : New Layer Discovered In The Cornea by DBestDoc(f): 1:36pm On Jun 22, 2013
991:

Hahahahaha! U sound like am chasing ur god with a marchet.. grin grin
I am protected by the aura of Lord Enki.

Who cares
Eknki or whatever embarassed
Do your thing and leave God outta whatever business you chosed to indulge in.

i'm sensing this is a cry for help anywayz.
Re: Dua's Layer : New Layer Discovered In The Cornea by jekwuojoto(m): 3:38pm On Jun 22, 2013
Wow!!!!! Guess most of my colleagues don't know this yet. Will brag with this info all through next. Week. Kudos to Dua, God bless Optometry!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Dua's Layer : New Layer Discovered In The Cornea by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2013
Evolution at work.
Re: Dua's Layer : New Layer Discovered In The Cornea by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 22, 2013
EvolutionGod at work.
Re: Dua's Layer : New Layer Discovered In The Cornea by waldigit: 1:23am On Jun 23, 2013
All glory must be to the Lord. Tell u what the whole gamut of human knowledge is a micro size of what we ought to have known let alone what is in the universe.
Tell u what again how can explain optomery behind a saliva mixed with mud and applied to a blind eyes from birth, and the eyes became functional. Belove, a fool says in his heart there is no GOD. There is a better way to solve human myseries if only we are passionate to give it a shot. The way is light years better than mere fretting of the spirit. The way is JESUS. Shalom.
Re: Dua's Layer : New Layer Discovered In The Cornea by Tobiustobius: 10:13am On Jun 23, 2013
waldigit :
All glory must be to the Lord. Tell u what the whole gamut of human knowledge is a micro size of what we ought to have known let alone what is in the universe.
Tell u what again how can explain optomery behind a saliva mixed with mud and applied to a blind eyes from birth, and the eyes became functional. Belove, a fool says in his heart there is no GOD. There is a better way to solve human myseries if only we are passionate to give it a shot. The way is light years better than mere fretting of the spirit. The way is JESUS. Shalom.

Zealot.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Know That Too Much of Sex can Cause Stroke? / Mosquitoes Develop Resistance To Insecticide Nets In Lagos, Kwara, Others / Only Lagos, Kano, Ogun, FCT Still Conducting COVID-19 Tests – PTF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.