Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,657 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Tips On Picking Phone Screen Protectors - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tips On Picking Phone Screen Protectors (633 Views)

A Simple Tweak That Can Display Your Android Phone Screen To Computer*pic* / My Lg G2 Phone Screen Flickers / Does Phone Screen Size Matter To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips On Picking Phone Screen Protectors by tsleazy(m): 10:18pm On Jun 20, 2013
Tips on picking phone screen protectors:

In other to preserve beauty of our phone screens, screen protectors are used.
Screen protectors are very cheap and available all over Nigeria, their prices range from 150naira to 350naira.
There are 3 main types of screen protectors
1. Black/Privacy screen protectors
2. Silver/Mirror screen protectors
3. Clear screen protectors

Here are their pros and cons
1.Black/privacy screen protectors
Pros:
*They prevent people from peeping at your phone, when you at crowded places.
*when used with hd phones they improve the look of the screen, and complement them with a cool dark look
*After being used for a long time, they look less anoying compared to other types of screen protectors
*If the screen of the phone is already scratched, they do a good job in hiding the scratches

Cons:
*They give the phone poor viewing angles
*They cause poor daylight visibility.

2. Silver/Mirror screen protectors
Pros:
* They are can be used as mirrors

Cons:
*they become very annoying when scratched
*they affect the phones daytime visibility

3. Clear screen protectors:

Pros:
*they make phone screen last longer
*they dont affect phone daytime visibility

Cons:
*it doesnt hide previous phone screen scratches

Note:
Most people complain that their screen protectors remove in no time. The life span of phone screen protectors are reduced when used on scratched phone screens. Its advicable to to use them with new or neat screens. When used with rough screens thier life span is usually 3 to 4 weeks...
this article was brought to you by TSLEAZY
Re: Tips On Picking Phone Screen Protectors by Francheezy(m): 10:47pm On Jun 20, 2013
cool

plz whr can i buy gorilla glass for my fone? ?
Re: Tips On Picking Phone Screen Protectors by tsleazy(m): 11:15pm On Jun 20, 2013
Francheezy: cool

gorilla glass isnt something that can be easily bought in our shops, they are also expensive. But if you live in lagos you can check for it at ikeja computer village
Re: Tips On Picking Phone Screen Protectors by otikpoko(m): 1:32am On Jun 21, 2013
Francheezy: cool

For what phone> 3310? undecided
Re: Tips On Picking Phone Screen Protectors by tsleazy(m): 1:52am On Jun 21, 2013
otikpoko:

For what phone> 3310? undecided
hehehehehehehehehehehehe

(1) (Reply)

Tecno P3,n3 Or Blackberry Curve4? / Advice Me On Which Of D Phones 2 Buy / Techno L3 Battery Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.