Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Ideye Ruined Us Or Kechi? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ideye Ruined Us Or Kechi? (629 Views)

Kechi Finally Sacked / All Kechi's Match Since He Took Over As A Coach... / Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ideye Ruined Us Or Kechi? by port2ukraine(m): 1:09am On Jun 21, 2013
WHAT HAPPENED TO OUTSIDE SHOTS? angry

WHO IS BABATUNDE and AKPALA Against players like REMIRES and FORLAN? angry

WHY ARE THEY PLAYING FOOTBALL LIKE CHESS? angry

WHERE IS LEFT WING PLAYER AND RIGHT WING PLAYER angry

KECHI SHOULD BRING OSAZE BACK and KEEP BUILDING IDEYE- Ideye is intelligent but not marture for this angry
kind of football.

TO WIN SPAIN THEY MUST TAKE IT AS WAR AND NOT SPORT sad

Good lesson for Kechi and ideye ...sorry ooo baby boy
Re: Ideye Ruined Us Or Kechi? by phecs: 1:20am On Jun 21, 2013
Ideye is pooo!feelin like a superstar already and he hasn't even gone anywhr except one local village league dat even NTA cnt even show!look @ his hairstyle like abnormal person!!!#heartbroken#
Re: Ideye Ruined Us Or Kechi? by Nobody: 1:33am On Jun 21, 2013
Ideye and Babatunde don't deserve to be in that team. Obafemi Martins and Ike Uche should be recalled
Re: Ideye Ruined Us Or Kechi? by mensdept: 1:54am On Jun 21, 2013
chidindufrank: Ideye and Babatunde don't deserve to be in that team. Obafemi Martins and Ike Uche should be recalled

Ike Uche is garbage and his performance in the last ANC was embarrassing.

Martins is not needed.

port2ukraine: WHAT HAPPENED TO OUTSIDE SHOTS? angry

WHO IS BABATUNDE and AKPALA Against players like REMIRES and FORLAN? angry

WHY ARE THEY PLAYING FOOTBALL LIKE CHESS? angry

WHERE IS LEFT WING PLAYER AND RIGHT WING PLAYER angry

KECHI SHOULD BRING OSAZE BACK and KEEP BUILDING IDEYE- Ideye is intelligent but not marture for this angry
kind of football.

TO WIN SPAIN THEY MUST TAKE IT AS WAR AND NOT SPORT sad

Good lesson for Kechi and ideye ...sorry ooo baby boy

Yes, Babatunde coming into the game gave Uruguay a tactical advantage as he could not run, pass, head, or do anything instead of make up the number on th epitch to 11. Odemwingie is an aggressive player that will run, cut and slice like a forward should be doing. If we escape our World Cup group that we cant even sweep, I wonder if we are going to get by the playoff rounds with this stagnant performance.
Re: Ideye Ruined Us Or Kechi? by luvablesam(m): 2:03am On Jun 21, 2013
All of u are just focusing on the mid field n naijas attack(which is rigthful).to me I think our main problem is eyeama.he is pure empty.did u c uruguays 2 goals?eyeama caused us to loose that match.
Re: Ideye Ruined Us Or Kechi? by port2ukraine(m): 2:14am On Jun 21, 2013
Enyeama Ke ....Even spiderman can not catch those two goals :-)

(1) (Reply)

Belive Me I Don Port oo / Napoli Want Obi Mikel As Makeweight For Cavani!!! / Who Is The Best(oboabona Vs Omeruo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.