Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,529 members, 7,823,308 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? (18759 Views)

Ahmed Musa's Wife Gives Birth To Their 2nd Child / Nigeria Striker Anthony Ujah Celebrates Goal with A Goat (video) / Maradona: Matuidi’s Stamp Worse Than Suarez Bite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 17, 2013
After watching the Super eagles match against Tahiti, I've been frustrated by the profligacy of our attackers (Ahmed Musa, Anthony Ujah, Brown Ideye). I'm not surprised abt their performance (Ahmed Musa @ Nations cup in SA, Anthony Ujah against Namibia, & Brown Ideye @ Nations cup & against Kenya @ Calabar) but my question is who's worse among the 3 players?
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by Imoobot(m): 10:33pm On Jun 17, 2013
musa all the way

7 Likes

Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by emkad: 10:41pm On Jun 17, 2013
Musa
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 17, 2013
Ahmed Musa....shine my shoe angry

9 Likes

Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by bigt2(m): 11:54pm On Jun 17, 2013
None of you suckers commenting can play for 10 mins, and you sit there rummaging into people's shiiiiiiiit!! Wtf? angry

31 Likes

Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by bigt2(m): 11:57pm On Jun 17, 2013
None of you suckers can play for 10 minutes, let alone play up to their level! You just feel like taking pleasure in attacking these players! Musa assisted 3 times, and thats for u knockyheads to remember! angry

18 Likes

Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by camelus: 12:10am On Jun 18, 2013
Wolahi,Kai Musa
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 18, 2013
big-t:
None of you suckers can play for 10 minutes, let alone play up to their level! You just feel like taking pleasure in attacking these players! Musa assisted 3 times, and thats for u knockyheads to remember! angry

Stop being sentimental! Call a spade a spade! A bunch of artisans where made to luk super by our players cos of their unprofessionalism! Mikel was practically strolling on d pitch! Ahmed Musa, Anthony Ujah, & Brown Ideye were all......... (My Dr said I shld keep quiet if I don't hv anytin gd 2 say abt anyone) lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by mimima(f): 7:43am On Jun 18, 2013
keshi should just drop 3 of them.they are failures
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by greall1: 9:55am On Jun 18, 2013
all of them
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 18, 2013
Ahmed musa is d worst, he can neva replace moses, i wish i can slap him yersterday
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by acaolly1(m): 9:57am On Jun 18, 2013
Ujah
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by mmmustapha(m): 9:57am On Jun 18, 2013
Mba
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by Suljosh: 9:58am On Jun 18, 2013
How does that put food on my table?

4 Likes

Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by rashmanovic: 9:58am On Jun 18, 2013
big-t:
None of you suckers commenting can play for 10 mins, and you sit there rummaging into people's shiiiiiiiit!! Wtf? angry

can i ask u a question? if u carry ur cloth give tailor if e no do am well u no go rake? if u are a professional on your own field at least be competent. so if u carry ur motor give mechanic and there is no improvement u no go vex?

36 Likes

Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by goddyjay(m): 9:58am On Jun 18, 2013
Ideye and musa considering the fact that they play with good clubs in Europe while ujah plays in a relegated club....

1 Like

Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by Afam4eva(m): 9:58am On Jun 18, 2013
It seems Musa did not finish nursery school. He doesn't play football with his head.

6 Likes

Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 18, 2013
I prefer Musa to Ideye Brown.. That Ideye brown cant play anything called football.. Ahmed Musa is a Winger, Which may be his excuse for not scoring.. But Ideye is a Number 9.. How can he not shoot yesteday..? He wants to dribble at all cost.. WHAT A USELESS PLAYER IN IDEYE BROWN..

I MISS EMENIKE! That guy got some voodo in his boot.. His shot is terrific...

24 Likes

Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by princeFAD: 9:59am On Jun 18, 2013
big-t:

Please dont forget that,this is their jobs.They are professionals and they are paid huge money for that,so there is no excuse that someone cant play for 10mins.

20 Likes

Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by datsmee: 9:59am On Jun 18, 2013
Musa of course;though it seems amongst three,he creates more assist
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by sureway1(m): 9:59am On Jun 18, 2013
THIS TO INFORM THE WORLD THAT TIACHI MATCH AT THE ONGOING COMPETITION WILL NOT BE TRANSMIT/TELEVISE, YOU CAN DOWNLOAD TO WATCH AFTER EACH MATCH...FIFA
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by SPEED5: 10:00am On Jun 18, 2013
Op what do u mean, Ahmed Musa was good in our game against Tahiti

2 Likes

Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by Siraleeyu(m): 10:01am On Jun 18, 2013
Honestly dey all missed chances...but going by yesterdays match I will say ideye is worst because he missed 4 gud chances, while musa missed 2 and ujah missed 1.......but any1 sayin musa is worst I don't think he is fair to dat guys... Musa is trying only dat he final touch is very poor and he nid a bit rest of mind while playing.....but overall they are good, the coach need to seriously warn them about missing one on one chances like this, because oppoturnity like this will be very rare against uruguay and spain.

3 Likes

Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by lafuria1(m): 10:01am On Jun 18, 2013
The all team was a flop. Mikel did nothing, Musa was annoying but did still made assist. Ideye was over ambitious with himself, ujah was just there. I won't complain yet till they play Uruguay.
By the way does Nigeria have a defensive mildfielder?
Nigeria are missing it's key players and of course you Wat that means knowing well we don't have a bench since we drove away some players away.
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by Beaf1: 10:02am On Jun 18, 2013
wise_many2k: Ahmed Musa....shine my shoe angry

^
Bigot. You will be lucky to shine his boots, loser.

@topic

I say Musa. He is fast but no composure at all.

1 Like

Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by mickyarams: 10:02am On Jun 18, 2013
They are all as bad as one another. They should have taken the opportunity to score as much as they could because it might be goal difference that determines who goes to the next round. The selfishness those guys displayed yesterday was shameful, we should not forget the tahitians have only one professional footballer the rest are amateurs that only play football for fun.

3 Likes

Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by tyexploit: 10:03am On Jun 18, 2013
Ideye has been a useless striker for years, no scoring ability, lack striking skills, no goal sense. i wonder how he managed to score in ukraine. as or ujah, no call up for him again after this tournament. Musa has always been an ABOKI, only the speed thats all.

IDEYE is worse.

8 Likes

Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by michtob(m): 10:04am On Jun 18, 2013
MUSA ALL THE WAY
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by sazycul: 10:05am On Jun 18, 2013
Did keshi ask them not to score without dribbling the goalkeeper, na wao. angry

1 Like

Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 18, 2013
mickyarams: They are all as bad as one another. They should have taken the opportunity to score as much as they could because it might be goal difference that determines who goes to the next round. The selfishness those guys displayed yesterday was shameful, we should not forget the tahitians have only one professional footballer the rest are amateurs that only play football for fun.
so you haven't heard? The rest are fishermen. That just volunteered to try their best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

History: How Sunday Olisheh Kicked Out Vincent Enyeama From Super Eagles In 2015 / Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final / Former Footballer Rafiu Salami Is Dead (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.