Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Appeal To BROWN IDEYE (photo) Why He Should Shave - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Appeal To BROWN IDEYE (photo) Why He Should Shave (710 Views)

Ideye Brown Makes Ukrainian Newspaper Frontpage Over Two Kids With White Woman / Brown Ideye With His Family (Pictures) / Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Appeal To BROWN IDEYE (photo) Why He Should Shave by ochejoseph(m): 1:27am On Jun 21, 2013
I might be wrong but super Eagles striker Brown Ideye should shave off the useless hair he left because it is in my opinion that while it makes Balotelli think well in front of Goal it simply makes Ideye useless in front of goal .
what ever makes him think he has lots of skills is related to that useless hair in the middle ,that's also what makes him think he must dribble the goal keeper for goals to count .
so my appeal to the striker is please kindly shave stuff off may be just may be you will be useful in front of goal ,and spare us more agony its enough

(1) (Reply)

Another AC Milan Player Constant Walks Off The Pitch / Nigeria Avoid Argentina & Brazil Till Final to Play Iran 29/10/2013 / Ghana V Nigeria: The Numbers That Prove Who Is Africa’s Best At Youth Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.