Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Miami Heat Wins Again - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Miami Heat Wins Again (523 Views)

The Miami Heat's 'harlem Shake' Video / Miami Heat Should Tank The Season And Get Derrick Rose / Miami Heat Win 2006 Nba Championship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miami Heat Wins Again by robosapien(m): 5:01am On Jun 21, 2013
Miami Heats has done it again! This back to back victory is another piece of diamond added to Lebron James's crown. The final score was 95 for Heat and 88 for Spurs. Much love for the Spurs though, they did a very good job, and I really do respect the hard work. Hey Guys what do you guys think of the game?
Re: Miami Heat Wins Again by toshmann(m): 5:04am On Jun 21, 2013
Phew!!! cheesy

Miami Heat!
Miami Heat!
Miami Heat!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Miami Heat Wins Again by McMayor(m): 6:07am On Jun 21, 2013
I don't expect less from a team that has Wayne Wade & King James. I toss my cap for Spurs though.
Re: Miami Heat Wins Again by toshmann(m): 11:18am On Jun 21, 2013
McMayor: I don't expect less from a team that has Wayne Wade & King James. I toss my cap for Spurs though.
Men those spurs have me high blood pressure last night grin

I for don die finish cheesy
Re: Miami Heat Wins Again by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 21, 2013
SHITT!!! Spurs should have wrapped this up at game 6. Determination on the path of the heats got them this title. i guess this team are here to stay and stay for good. #team Lakers#
Re: Miami Heat Wins Again by robosapien(m): 2:34pm On Jun 21, 2013
Do any one of you guys believe that Lebron James might go back to Cleveland
Re: Miami Heat Wins Again by toshmann(m): 2:07pm On Jun 24, 2013
Shawnmayor: SHITT!!! Spurs should have wrapped this up at game 6.
You wish grin

Determination on the path of the heats got them this title. i guess this team are here to stay and stay for good. #team Lakers#

White Hot Miami Heat cool

robosapien: Do any one of you guys believe that Lebron James might go back to Cleveland

He can always visit cleveland For tourism perhaps grin

(1) (Reply)

Its Done, I'm Leaving Chelsea For Galatasaray - Mikel / Irrespective of the no of goals conceded, who played better against the Spainard / Victor Moses Considering Everton Moses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.