Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Miami Heat Win 2006 Nba Championship - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Miami Heat Win 2006 Nba Championship (3009 Views)

Nigeria Vs Mali. African U23 Championship (3 - 2) On 29th November 2015 / Caf U23 Championship Qualifier :Nigeria 0 Vs Congo 0 (Live) / Miami Heat Should Tank The Season And Get Derrick Rose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miami Heat Win 2006 Nba Championship by uche1(m): 7:34pm On Jun 21, 2006
After losing the first 2 games of the 2006 Finals, Miami reels off 4 straight to capture its first championship in franchise history. Dwyane Wade wins MVP honors after leading the Heat to a 95-92 win over Dallas in Game 6, waa oo HEAT fans, your white hot Miami HEAT have done it! For the first time in HEAT history, they are the NBA Champions! Commemorate this incredible victory. NA OUR OWN, UP HEAT
Re: Miami Heat Win 2006 Nba Championship by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 21, 2006
Na your own ke? I thot they were the MIAMI HEAT, when did they relocate to Lagos or are they now the Ebun Comets?
Re: Miami Heat Win 2006 Nba Championship by uche1(m): 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2006
naa waaa u oo, depends on the way you are looking at it. na big fan i be oooooo, you can come and check us out at ilupeju i dey do my thing for there.
Re: Miami Heat Win 2006 Nba Championship by my2cents(m): 7:45pm On Jun 21, 2006
Yeah I am happy they won. Granted, Dallas did very well, especially considering they have a black, first-time coach. For that alone, I hail them. This should send a strong message to the NBA as far as black coaching talent goes.

Back to Miami. I am happy for the following reasons:

- Pat Riley and Shaq have won the championship in both conferences: Riley as coach and Shaq as player

- Gary payton and Alonzo Mourning can now retire, having played in the NBA for years

- It is a good way for Mourning to end his career given how he came back from his kidney condition.

- An team on the east coast, of which I am a resident, won smiley

Herez to a 2- and 3-peat!!
Re: Miami Heat Win 2006 Nba Championship by Swish(m): 11:35am On Jun 22, 2006
yeh yeah! Blazing them with the HEAT. I always new the HEAT team of this season had wat it took to lift the championship. I predicted HEAT v PISTONS actually for the finals.
Pump up the volume
Re: Miami Heat Win 2006 Nba Championship by my2cents(m): 4:13pm On Jun 22, 2006
Swish,

Heat V Pistons? rnt they in the same conference? wink

Did you perhaps mean to say conference finals? grin
Re: Miami Heat Win 2006 Nba Championship by Badman888(m): 4:16pm On Jun 22, 2006
yea am happy 4 them supported them through da play offs
Re: Miami Heat Win 2006 Nba Championship by sharetroll(m): 2:55am On Mar 03, 2007
BUMP THIS BABY

2006 WORLD CHAMPIONS MIAMI HEAT!!!

Wade proving himself already to the world:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sportsman_of_the_Year

Ali, Bill Russell, Tim Duncan, MJ, Sugar Ray Leonard, Tom Seaver, Tiger Woods, and Kareem are there. . .

Ali -  Three time heavyweight champion

Bill Russell - Eleven NBA championships

Michael Jordan - Six  NBA championships

Sugar Ray Leonard - Olympic Gold Medal Winner- Welterwieight Champion, Middleweight Champion, Light Heavywieight Champion

Tom Seaver- Cy Young and two time World Series winner

D. Wade - Finals MVP. . .

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Manchester United 1-3 - Highlights & Goals (download Video) / Senegalese Strikee, Papa Bouba Diop Dies At 42 / Etuhu Blames Bad Pitch For Eagles Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.