Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Is This True? OJB Jezreel Having Kidney Failure? - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Is This True? OJB Jezreel Having Kidney Failure? (1662 Views)

OJB Jezreel’s Transplant Successful, Discharged From Hospital / Psquare And Iyanya Donates N6million To OJB Jezreel / Help Save Ojb Jezreel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Is This True? OJB Jezreel Having Kidney Failure? by Rapmaestro(m): 10:38am On Jun 21, 2013
IS THIS TRUE? Saw this now, decided to share it and also ask..
>
My name is NOMORELOSS. This is
going to FANS,
ARTISTES, THE MEDIA
and those BLESSED
ENOUGH to HELP.I
watched in sheer horror
and disgust as the
MEDIA and ARTISTES
made a MEAL out of his
STORY...Like vultures I
watched them circle
over a DYING HUMAN
BEING. "Friends" and so
called "MEDIA
PARTNERS" took to
social network
platforms to GENERATE
STORIES and create
various hash tags to
CELEBRATE A STORY at
the expense of the LIFE
of a HUMAN BEING...1,
How many of these so
called friends bothered
to CALL HIS PHONE?2,
How many that know
him well cared enough
to VISIT HIM at HOME?
3, How many of these
SOCIAL TOWN CRIERS
bothered to visit him at
the HOSPITAL?This is
what I know though...1,
The minute he dies YOU
will be the first to say
WE lost a RARE GEM.2,
The minute he dies YOU
will be the first to say
how much GOOD he did
for YOU.3, The minute
he dies YOU will be the
first to POSE for
PICTURES over his LIFE-
LESS BODY.4, The
minute he dies YOU will
be the first to SHED
CROCODILE TEARS and
ROLL ON THE FLOOR and
TEAR YOUR CLOTHES.#GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!...His name? Answer: OJB JEZREEL.1, He has KIDNEY ISSUES.2, He has to have 2 DIALYSIS TREATMENTS WEEKLY at LASUTH so feel free to go and ask HOW MUCH IT COSTS!3, His HOME address has NOT CHANGED...It is still 4 GBAJA STREET
SURULERE.4, His PHONE
NUMBERS are STILL THE
SAME.5, He NEEDS to
have a KIDNEY
TRANSPLANT.6, A donor has been found.7, The procedure will cost
$100,000.8, HE IS STILL
ALIVE.9, YOU CAN HELP
HIM.10, YOU CAN
CHOOSE NOT TO. I know what you may be
thinking...HOW DOES
THIS CONCERN
ME?...WHAT DID HE DO
FOR ME? WHY CAN'T
COSON and OTHER
MUSICAL SOCIETIES
COME TO HIS RESCUE
AFTERALL HE IS A
MUSICIAN?...And to
that I say this: It
doesn't concern you
really and you are
absolutely right he has
done nothing for you
but, remember this....IT
COULD BE YOU!You can
make a difference in HIS LIFE TODAY...He NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT while he LIVES your efforts will be USELESS when HE IS GONE!
#SaveOJBJezreel
Like · Reply · 11 minutes
ago

1 Like

Re: Is This True? OJB Jezreel Having Kidney Failure? by toluleke(m): 10:47am On Jun 21, 2013
when he was partyin and drinking...going with women did he call us...he didn't save for future emergency...na im problem b dat,we got ours too
Re: Is This True? OJB Jezreel Having Kidney Failure? by tanidabi: 10:51am On Jun 21, 2013
@ toluleke that's not the point,even people that don't drink or womanize have kidney problems,he needs help,let's help hi.It could be anyone o
Re: Is This True? OJB Jezreel Having Kidney Failure? by Rapmaestro(m): 11:00am On Jun 21, 2013
toluleke: when he was partyin and drinking...going with women did he call us...he didn't save for future emergency...na im problem b dat,we got ours too
dude, that was harsh
Re: Is This True? OJB Jezreel Having Kidney Failure? by thegamejnr: 11:22am On Jun 21, 2013
God knows i hate this Nigerian, how could someone like OJB begging for money in public... where da f*ck is DBANJ , 2FACE, PSQAURE, 9ICE , RUGGED MAN, DAVIDO, WIZKID, KENNIS MUSIC REC. LABEL... so you guyz cant help ur fellow Nigga hun? ... its a shame to Nigerian music industry.. remember its all varnity upon varnity.. AM GONE
Re: Is This True? OJB Jezreel Having Kidney Failure? by cynthiaubi(f): 12:04pm On Jun 21, 2013
cry @Toluleke dat was too harsh
Re: Is This True? OJB Jezreel Having Kidney Failure? by docjuli(m): 12:20pm On Jun 21, 2013
Na wa ooo. Is this for real?
Re: Is This True? OJB Jezreel Having Kidney Failure? by knash1(m): 12:33pm On Jun 21, 2013
toluleke: when he was partyin and drinking...going with women did he call us...he didn't save for future emergency...na im problem b dat,we got ours too
you are a very wicked soul. if God shud judge u like dis, u wont even c the next day. mongoloid.

1 Like

Re: Is This True? OJB Jezreel Having Kidney Failure? by persistenc(m): 12:46pm On Jun 21, 2013
cry cry God Please heal this brother, i know you would rise again and be an instrument for him.No disrespect to other Rnb singers in nigeria.OJB is the best,and the Jah's my lite album remains the best i have listened to in this morden age and i have two times over and kept. His touch on Tu face's African queen and Right here,the entire album and many other artist this dude has helped produce should get them thinking and come to his aid.i'll contribute my quota into his account today.God willing you'll survive this
Re: Is This True? OJB Jezreel Having Kidney Failure? by Rapmaestro(m): 1:20pm On Jun 21, 2013
persistenc: cry cry God Please heal this brother, i know you would rise again and be an instrument for him. No disrespect to other Rnb singers in nigeria.OJB is the best,and the Jah's my lite album remains the best i have listened to in this morden age and i have two times over and kept. His touch on Tu face's African queen and Right here,the entire album and many other artist this dude has helped produce should get them thinking and come to his aid.i'll contribute my quota into his account today.God willing you'll survive this
Amen
Re: Is This True? OJB Jezreel Having Kidney Failure? by Rapmaestro(m): 1:23pm On Jun 21, 2013
thegamejnr: God knows i hate this Nigerian, how could someone like OJB begging for money in public... where da f*ck is DBANJ , 2FACE, PSQAURE, 9ICE , RUGGED MAN, DAVIDO, WIZKID, KENNIS MUSIC REC. LABEL... so you guyz cant help ur fellow Nigga hun? ... its a shame to Nigerian music industry.. remember its all varnity upon varnity.. AM GONE
to even think that some of em had one or two songs produced by him.. Mehn, Naija na wa o.. Is it until dem put am 4 Who wants to be a millionaire before dem go help? Yet some mo'f**ker dey buy & drink wine worth 234million naira.. Choi.. BABA SAVE HIM ABEG
Re: Is This True? OJB Jezreel Having Kidney Failure? by Johnnywheels: 1:56pm On Jun 21, 2013
Mods!
Frontpage pls!
Re: Is This True? OJB Jezreel Having Kidney Failure? by dridowu: 2:22pm On Jun 21, 2013
nobody knows tomorrow, it cud b u tomorrow, sickness have no respect 4 money, if not rich won't fall sick, u dnt have to contribute financially but u can help with word of encouragement or prayer.

2 Likes

Re: Is This True? OJB Jezreel Having Kidney Failure? by Rapmaestro(m): 2:27pm On Jun 21, 2013
dridowu: nobody knows tomorrow, it cud b u tomorrow, sickness have no respect 4 money, if not rich won't fall sick, u dnt have to contribute financially but u can help with word of encouragement or prayer.
1million likes
Re: Is This True? OJB Jezreel Having Kidney Failure? by dridowu: 2:36pm On Jun 21, 2013
Get well soon OJB....................may God heal u soon
Re: Is This True? OJB Jezreel Having Kidney Failure? by ijebabe: 4:21pm On Jun 21, 2013

(1)

#NECLive4: A List Bane Of The Entertainment Industry / Things That Would Make Nairaland Interesting (for At Least A Week) / The Top Ten Most Expensive Perfumes In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.