Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,212 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

What Android Phone Are You Using, Price, Like & Don't Like & Recommendation - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Android Phone Are You Using, Price, Like & Don't Like & Recommendation (626 Views)

Which Data Subscription Are You Using To Browse? / What Phone Are You Currently Using? Pro's & Con's / What Phone Are You Currently Using? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Android Phone Are You Using, Price, Like & Don't Like & Recommendation by Olamilec(m): 11:13am On Jun 21, 2013
This thread is meant for android phone users, there ranges of phones. It will helps to know the prices of android phones in the market, recommendation, your likes and dislikes, do and don't of it, the battery life and some apps that make your life better also the ones you will never use even if you have excesses of internet bundles.
FORMAT
Sony Xperia S price is N54k but some people say it's now N38k in slot.
The phone is very okay and it's classic.
What I don't really like is the battery if you are a heavy users but okay for normal uses with frequent charging. Though it doesn't have SD Slot but I think the Internal Memory of 32GB is okay. My next android phone will have been Tecno F7 but because of the battery it's don't for me but if there is a solution to it well I will consider sha.
Life is good with Sony Xperia S
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Know Hw To Instal Whatsapp On My Mini Ipad.. / With 30k What Andriod Phone With Good Battery Should I Opt For??? / Please What Do I Do About My Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.