Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Do You Want To Test Your Website For Vulnerabilities? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Want To Test Your Website For Vulnerabilities? (517 Views)

Do Nigerians Use Google To Test Internet Speed Rather Than Search? / Google Raises Cash Bounty For Reporting Vulnerabilities In Its Services / Help I Need A Local Server To Test Some Joomla 2.5 Template On My Computer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Test Your Website For Vulnerabilities? by nues1985(m): 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2013
Ever been in a situation whereby you have just finished working on a website and it is up and running, then within few days it gets hacked? Well that is because your website and the applications is vulnerable. You need the services of a Penetration Tester to help you carry out a Vulnerability Assessment to forestall your website and web apps from been hijacked or hacked. If you need assistance, contact me on cryptphi@gmail.com
Re: Do You Want To Test Your Website For Vulnerabilities? by nues1985(m): 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2013
Abdulfatay, i believe you are been rude to me by posting a reply that is irrelevant to my thread

(1) (Reply)

Seeking Startup Partner / List Your Cherished Web Developer Here / How To Blog With Ucweb. Just Like Pc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.