Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

I Need Cheap Hotel In Turkey - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Cheap Hotel In Turkey (840 Views)

The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) / Intercontinental Lagos - Tallest Hotel In West-Africa - Launched / Hotel in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Cheap Hotel In Turkey by israel007: 12:52pm On Jun 21, 2013
I want to go on vacation in turkey. can someone please recommend a good hotel with cheap rates please .

I would also appreciate tips on the city. their night life et al
Re: I Need Cheap Hotel In Turkey by wip7: 3:00pm On Jun 21, 2013
israel007: I want to go on vacation in turkey. can someone please recommend a good hotel with cheap rates please .

I would also appreciate tips on the city. their night life et al

Turkey is a big country and it has about 7 regions, it will be good if you visit each region and atleast one city in each region. How many days and how much are you planing to spend? this will help people to provide info for you.

The following cities would be a wonderful trip for you in the following order: Antalya, Istanbul, Izmir, Konya, Ankara, Mugla, Samsun, Gazientep. There are more than 90 cities in the region anyway so i have listed them to complete the regions.
All has wonderful night life!

Istanbul: Divided into Asian and Europe sides. Here you will see high number of people and wonderful shops....dont forget you will enjoy Bosphorus cruise at cheap price which you can take Before the Galata bridge. Boat and ship cruise (20-60Lira for 3 destinations). Just trip down the Bridge and you will enjoy fresh fish and juice extract, pay for your boat cruise and enjoy!
Hotel: I will advise the European part (Kadikoy port hotel: 40-100euro per nite) This hotel is so great and they have good customer care services. Just outside the hotel you will see the GREAT ALIBABA eatery and drink joint. You must eat KEBAB by force. The hotel is just 15mins walk from the Major shopping zone (Taksim) and you will love the free self service breakfast.

Antalya: Hmmm you find one of Europe best beach here, assorted chicks(Russian and Thai body massage experts) and range of facilities to keep you busy. Cappadocia tour wont be a bad idea here even is for 2days and can cost you about 150-250Euro but is lovely inclusive of feeding and cruise, hiking and alots of interesting places to see !
Hotel: Bilem Blue water hotel ( 50-100euro per night), This hotel is just 15mins away from the Blue beach of Antalya and is like 10miles from the Airport. One interesting thing about this hotel is the free Sauna and SPA by virgin Brazilian expert...it will thrill you to the bone...give it a try!

Izmir: Here is lovely, you will enjoy your vacation and see lots of business opportunities. Its clean and less crowd compared to Istanbul. But this city is very hot during summer and sticky and you might feel uncomfortable but the beauty of it is your hotel will have AC and the breeze from the sea shores will keep you going...Its lovely if you can take a 2-Day Gallipoli & Troy tour (Around 200-350euro), Micheal Jackson once played in that Gallipoli due to its serene night life.
Hotel: Walk in Hotel (30-100euro per night) you will love this hotel cos of its location and lovely train stations noise will keep you busy. Just 10km from Izmir fair center so keep some money for shopping.

Hmmmm this okay for you... and dont forget to taste the following delicious mouth watering food. The first is called Marinated crunchy durum and 2nd is Pilav kudrsa

Re: I Need Cheap Hotel In Turkey by israel007: 5:01pm On Jun 21, 2013
wow this is most wonderful. please do you mind if we email. seem like you know the place like the road to your house.

I like the business opportunity part because I also have some business investigation I have to go do there as well so I am thinking I take like 2 weeks in there.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Process My E-passport Application? / Fire From Tanker Engulfs Cars A Revenue Junction Awka#pics# / The Hottest Luxury Trends In Nigerian Hotels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.