Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

UK Guys, I Need Your Advice - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Guys, I Need Your Advice (851 Views)

Nigerians In Germany...i Need Your Advice. / Your Advice For Someone Visiting Lagos For The First Time? / Please Guys, I Need Your Help! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK Guys, I Need Your Advice by Saintp(m): 7:16pm On Jul 25, 2013
Guys,

How do i catch up with a 6.30am flight from London heathrow to Amsterdam considering i will be staying 2hrs 45mins away from heathrow airport?

I'm scared of missing my flight as 6.30am is too early considering the distance. I will be going to heathrow airport from daventry.

UK guys how do i do this? Is it better i stay in a hotel close to heathrow airport but wot is the cost?

I'm confused.
Re: UK Guys, I Need Your Advice by Vicjustice: 7:32pm On Jul 25, 2013
Saintp: Guys,

How do i catch up with a 6.30am flight from London heathrow to Amsterdam considering i will be staying 2hrs 45mins away from heathrow airport?

I'm scared of missing my flight as 6.30am is too early considering the distance. I will be going to heathrow airport from daventry.

UK guys how do i do this? Is it better i stay in a hotel close to heathrow airport but wot is the cost?

I'm confused.

It is easy, you'd have to spend the night at the airport, I've done that numerous time without number
Re: UK Guys, I Need Your Advice by Godson201333(m): 8:21pm On Jul 25, 2013
Saintp: Guys,

I'm confused.

Yes very easy,Just spend the night at the airport,You have a flight in the AM and nobody is gonna question ya.Get a nice novel to read,or just a gadget with you that will keep you away from boredom.
Re: UK Guys, I Need Your Advice by Saintp(m): 8:27am On Jul 26, 2013
Vic and Godson,

Thank you guys. I'll do that. Let me start preparing for the night vigil. Lol
Re: UK Guys, I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 27, 2013
Just take a taxi. Most work 24 hours. It's an hour and half from daventry and at that time of the morning with no traffic journey could be an hour. Probably cost £70.

(1) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Nigerian Masters Degree Holder From UK University With Drugs / How To Obtain Ecowas Travel Certificate? / See Photos Animal Statues Made From Straw Which Has Gained World's Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.