Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,345 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here (14400 Views)

Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here / NYSC 2013 Batch B House / A thread for corpers posted to Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by creamie(f): 9:56am On Jun 22, 2013
payne_leex: G'morning fam!
Lekan, Philosophy, OYO-state.
Cutiemay, creamie, STolus, I c y'll

#TeamOOU.

cool cool
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by creamie(f): 10:06am On Jun 22, 2013
payne_leex: What if we create a BBM/whatsapp group. This will facilitate quick and easier dissemination of infos, ideas, thots etc. Besides, it'll completely be restricted to OYO corpers alone. We can create a beta n stronger relationships thru dis channel...

Just thinking tho..
What ya say?

That's kool.
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by Cutiemay(f): 10:56am On Jun 22, 2013

#TeamOOU.
I see u too
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by willywark(m): 11:10am On Jun 22, 2013
Iseyin camp is a very good place to be and You will definitely enjoy every part of the camp experience. I was a platoon leader, No: 9 platoon, batch10c iseyin camp.
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 22, 2013
If you hate stress like me,go on the 2nd day or 3rd day of camp opening. The cues would hv disappeard by then,u wil peacefully check into d hostels. No need to rush you are there already. Your welfare is paramount in iseyin and belv me the officials are trying.
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by ifecttt(m): 1:37pm On Jun 22, 2013
Adediran Ifeoluwa(IFEct). Management and Accounting. Obafemi Awolowo University(OAU). #Road To Iseyin.... Hellossss
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by chatom143: 3:14pm On Jun 22, 2013
Congrat to all incoming Oyo kopa,wishing you all the best,accident free down to camp,although I don't know how Iseyin camp looks like,but I believe you will enjoy it all. Catch your fun while it last.

@ chidyhels :What Local government are you ?

#Team OYO Kopa,Batch A.
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by daddington(m): 4:02pm On Jun 22, 2013
How about if i go this way from ABSU to iseyin camp. From Upgate (ABSU) to onitsha. Onitsha to ibadan. Ibadan to iseyin. How about it? Hope it is sharp this way?
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by toluls(m): 4:27pm On Jun 22, 2013

#TeamOOU.

Double sight you! C ya in camp.

TLS.
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by akintaj5: 5:33pm On Jun 22, 2013
ThoniaSlim: Pls does anyone know how to get to Iseyin Camp from Lagos?

Also, what's the camp experience like? In terms of living conditions (Female Hostels)
From ibadan you would get a bus to Iseyin, make sure you don't go late cos of robbery on the road, go with enough money, the hostels are not suitable but u can resolve to bathing outside and throwing shot put. Electricity is on point and Airtel is one of the best network over there. Itz fun all the same
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by akintaj5: 5:34pm On Jun 22, 2013
ThoniaSlim: What if I arrive on the 25th Morning?

How many hours drive is it to Iseyin from Lagos?
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by akintaj5: 5:34pm On Jun 22, 2013
ThoniaSlim: What if I arrive on the 25th Morning?

How many hours drive is it to Iseyin from Lagos?
Roughly 3hrs
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by Cmanforall: 5:46pm On Jun 22, 2013
daddington: I am Samson Odoemenam Amandu a.k.a daddington. Industrial Chemistry,ABSU. @thoniaslim, @cutiemay, @creamie, @kinkydamsel, @boolet and others. let's hook up ok. 08034372988, 07088405510. I need ur contacts pls to know how i can get to iseyin from ABSU

U̶̲̥̅̊ have to enta Onitsha. In Chisco park, U̶̲̥̅̊ will get cars going to Ibadan. Wen U̶̲̥̅̊ reach Ibadan, ask for whr Iseyin buses load. D will direct U̶̲̥̅̊. U̶̲̥̅̊ r even likely to meet oda Otondos on ur way.

Goodluck an Ikenga!
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by akintaj5: 6:00pm On Jun 22, 2013
Let me use this opportunity to welcome the new otondos, am sure you are gonna enjoy camp. Iseyin is a nice place, electricity is constant at least. Things to note: Airtel is one of the best networks, go with enough money, cross check your credentials and make photocopies. If you like stress, go early enough and you should get ready to carry your luggage on your head for those that are going on tuesday (if you like carry 10 boxes). Don't travel late cos the road isn't really that good and prone to robbery. For the guyz; don't rush for hostel. Hostels 1 to 4 na die ESPECIALLY HOSTEL 4. The best hostel is hostel 4c and 5 facing the man o war stand. The kitchen food is ok at times and you can also send some of the women washing to buy you food outside cos its cheap. If you can smuggle extension box inside then u would be free of charging your phone with #50 every time. There are women there to wash cloths for you and even fetch water for you provided you pay them. The camp is stress free depending on how you work ur way out. Am sure everybody wants to be posted to ibadan, well if you have accomodation there then go for it. If you want a stress free service year; work ur posting to any public school. If you want money then make sure you serve in the lg cos allowee is constant especially in oyo town and state government might not pay you. To the ladies, no soldier can help u influence ur posting, he would just sleep with u and dats all. Not disputing the fact that we have people that can runs ur posting in camp for you with ur money just like I did during my own days. You are also permitted to go outside the camp to use the ATM upon request cos dem fit steal ur money o. If u have any other question holla at me
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by payneleex(m): 8:10pm On Jun 22, 2013
@akintaj5, Boss, hw do u consider life in Ibadan for corpers regarding its living standard, opportunities and accommodations. Beside Ibadan, which other LG alternatively measure up to Ibadan standard in terms of exposure, electricity and getting a standard/good accommodation. I hv got d opportunity to influence my posting to any LG of my choice bt I need a proper guide before making dis choice. Tho, I've got Ibadan on me mind and someone already talked me up about Oyo LG. Which u think is best for corpers btw they two? And if there's any beside them, pls provide wit good reasons. Thnks
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by payneleex(m): 8:31pm On Jun 22, 2013
To those who'll take off on tuesday frm Lagos. Iyana-Ipaja precisely, what abt hooking up to make the journey fun n adventurous! Tho there ws an arrangement in place by my popman that one of his boys shld go drop me at Iseyin. Bt I turned it down cos I wanna feel d mix and d fun of traveling wit co-corpers.

My no for whatssap: 08034465693 and my pin 23BA4F92.

@cutiemay, when and from where are you taking off?
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by boolet: 9:08pm On Jun 22, 2013
akintaj5: Let me use this opportunity to welcome the new otondos, am sure you are gonna enjoy camp. Iseyin is a nice place, electricity is constant at least. Things to note: Airtel is one of the best networks, go with enough money, cross check your credentials and make photocopies. If you like stress, go early enough and you should get ready to carry your luggage on your head for those that are going on tuesday (if you like carry 10 boxes). Don't travel late cos the road isn't really that good and prone to robbery. For the guyz; don't rush for hostel. Hostels 1 to 4 na die ESPECIALLY HOSTEL 4. The best hostel is hostel 4c and 5 facing the man o war stand. The kitchen food is ok at times and you can also send some of the women washing to buy you food outside cos its cheap. If you can smuggle extension box inside then u would be free of charging your phone with #50 every time. There are women there to wash cloths for you and even fetch water for you provided you pay them. The camp is stress free depending on how you work ur way out. Am sure everybody wants to be posted to ibadan, well if you have accomodation there then go for it. If you want a stress free service year; work ur posting to any public school. If you want money then make sure you serve in the lg cos allowee is constant especially in oyo town and state government might not pay you. To the ladies, no soldier can help u influence ur posting, he would just sleep with u and dats all. Not disputing the fact that we have people that can runs ur posting in camp for you with ur money just like I did during my own days. You are also permitted to go outside the camp to use the ATM upon request cos dem fit steal ur money o. If u have any other question holla at me

Did u participate in camp activities? If not - as I guess - what hiding tactics did you employ?
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by sonnyudoh(m): 9:24pm On Jun 22, 2013
Hello uyo corpers am criusly scared neva been out dis far b4 and am a serious butter I dnt knw aw2 cope ova deh I cnt survive without my gadgets am so sad pls any ajebo here can add me pls my pin:29841462 and my num:08164178246,08074173755 sum1 shud pls call or am gona kill my self...yea hop my acting was 9ice am a Sonny udoh theatre arts Uniuyo
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by Cutiemay(f): 11:03pm On Jun 22, 2013
payne_leex: To those who'll take off on tuesday frm Lagos. Iyana-Ipaja precisely, what abt hooking up to make the journey fun n adventurous! Tho there ws an arrangement in place by my popman that one of his boys shld go drop me at Iseyin. Bt I turned it down cos I wanna feel d mix and d fun of traveling wit co-corpers.

I wld like to take off on Tuesday and of course go through Iyana Ipaja park. Are u still in Ago or Ijebu Ode? I agree with ur suggestion of going as a group
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:15pm On Jun 22, 2013
Is anyone going from Ojota on Tuesday morning?
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by toluls(m): 12:34am On Jun 23, 2013
payne_leex: To those who'll take off on tuesday frm Lagos. Iyana-Ipaja precisely, what abt hooking up to make the journey fun n adventurous! Tho there ws an arrangement in place by my popman that one of his boys shld go drop me at Iseyin. Bt I turned it down cos I wanna feel d mix and d fun of traveling wit co-corpers.

Sup man, jst snt you an invite. Bbm name's TLS.

Going tuesday morning too, Iyana Ipaja. Let's hook up. Any other person is welcome. PIN: 320c522d.
Currently in Ago. I stay close to mini campus. @Cutiemay
, hope to c ya too.
TLS.
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by opeyemi4430(f): 3:06am On Jun 23, 2013
A̶̲̥̅̊♍ opeyemi EKSU student see u̶̲̥̅̊ Ơ̴͡n tuesday
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by Cutiemay(f): 6:07am On Jun 23, 2013
toluls:

Sup man, jst snt you an invite. Bbm name's TLS.

Going tuesday morning too, Iyana Ipaja. Let's hook up. Any other person is welcome. PIN: 320c522d.
Currently in Ago. I stay close to mini campus. @Cutiemay
, hope to c ya too.
TLS.

See u too then
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by daddington(m): 6:27am On Jun 23, 2013
Well, I will be leaving from ABSU on tuesday morning. Pls does anyone know how much is from Onitsha to Ibadan and also how much from Ibadan 2 Iseyin (camp). Reply me pls 08034372988, 07088405510. Thanks. Samson Odoemenam Amandu. Industrial Chem, ABSU
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by truvine(m): 6:45am On Jun 23, 2013
Jide
OOU & Economics
Let the Business Network start running from Iseyin
Can't wait to meet available CEO minded set of people
CONGRATS to Everyone
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by daddington(m): 12:24pm On Jun 23, 2013
@doushyie, holla me 08034372988, 07088405510. Samson Odoemenam Amandu, Ind-chem, ABSU. Pls how do u plan going from absu to iseyin camp and transport cost. thanks. @daddington. chaoo!
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by HisEminence(m): 1:24pm On Jun 23, 2013
ThoniaSlim: If you've been posted to Oyo state, let's get to know each other here.

I'm Thonia, a foreign graduate and I'll be serving in Oyo State.

Yeah, my name is Afolabi, a corper, currently serving in Oyo, Isayin to be precise. Me and my FRSC team 'll be at d camp gate from tue to thurs controlling traffic. U can holla at me on 07067728557, and on BBM: 29B539B0, for easy guide all thru ur stay in camp and i can also help influence ur posting after camp.... I'm expectin ur call!
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by HisEminence(m): 1:40pm On Jun 23, 2013
Hi there! my name is Afolabi, a corper, currently serving in Oyo, Iseyin to be precise. Me and my FRSC team 'll be at d camp gate from tue to thurs controlling traffic. It must be noted dat OYO camp is not d best in d country, but u 'll still catch ur fun to d fullest. I was d a platoon leader n i enjoyed every bit of it. Light is constant, network is gud, u av women 2 help u wash ur cloths at affordable prices, and pls dont miss MAMI MARKET! Pls check ur credentials b4 leaving home. U dont need more dan 10 photocopies of each n 10 passport photographs, u wont even finish them. Pls note no soldier can influence ur posting 4u, they'll just chop ur money or sleep wit u as d case maybe. U can holla at me on 07067728557, and on BBM: 29B539B0, for easy guide all thru ur stay in camp activities and i can also help influence ur posting.... I'm expectin ur calls!
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here by payneleex(m): 2:41pm On Jun 23, 2013
Cutiemay:
I wld like to take off on Tuesday and of course go through Iyana Ipaja park. Are u still in Ago or Ijebu Ode? I agree with ur suggestion of going as a group
left Ago Friday. Will go pick up my call-up leta tomao. Y not add my pin, or whattsapp my number?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NYSC Defends Online Registration / NYSC: The Most Favorable Place For Medical Doctor To Work? / C14 Posted 2 Rivers Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.