Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Plot Of Land For Sale @ Ofada, Mowe And Magboro - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plot Of Land For Sale @ Ofada, Mowe And Magboro (3108 Views)

2plots For Sale @ofada Mowe ... / Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About / Logic To Use In Buying Land From Omo-onile In Mowe And Ofada Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plot Of Land For Sale @ Ofada, Mowe And Magboro by tbaba83(m): 5:35pm On May 10, 2008
Plot of Land for Sale @ Ofada, Mowe and Magboro.
Just to let you guys know that there are some nice plots of land for sale at very reasonable and afforadable prices with different payment plans available. For all you young and aspiring entrepenuers who dream of owning your own home, try and get them while their hot. Contact Evermore Properties Investment limited for all your enquiries. You can also contact Kehinde on 08055639123 or Sola on 08034755457 / 01-8158512.
Re: Plot Of Land For Sale @ Ofada, Mowe And Magboro by adeg(m): 6:08pm On May 21, 2008
I have 2 plots for sale in Prime Estate II in Ofada. Current Price is =N=800,000 (check http://www.primeestatesng.com/reindex.html ) but we can negotiate since I need the cash soon.

Being an estate, it is FREE from the regular problems

Interested? Send mail to fostersCF @ gmail . com
Re: Plot Of Land For Sale @ Ofada, Mowe And Magboro by adeg(m): 2:59pm On Jul 09, 2008
One of the plot I advertised above is still available. Negotiable price now reduced to 750k

Interested? Send mail to fostersCF @ gmail . com (without the spaces)

(1) (Reply)

3 Bedroom flat of four (4) units with Pictures + C of O / House For Sale at life camp, abuja / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.