Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Nigeria's Forgotten Striker EKHIGO EHIOSUN - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria's Forgotten Striker EKHIGO EHIOSUN (624 Views)

Call Back Ekigho Ehiosun To The National Team.. He Is A Star In The Making / Nigerian Forward Ekigho Ehiosun Joins Turkish Club- Samsunspor / Nigeria Vs Kenya Match Preview: Martins To Return, Oduamadi, Ehiosun In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Forgotten Striker EKHIGO EHIOSUN by Stormborn: 4:14pm On Jun 21, 2013
It seems nigeria has forgotten about one of it's very good striker in the name of Ekhigo Ehiosun, who was born and brought up in nigeria and also played in the nigerian league, if i am correct with warri wolves. He flourished in the nigerian league and was called up to the national team which he also did well, prompting clubs from turkey to fight for his signature and he eventually signed for trabzonspor. But scince making the move he has hardly featured in the national team and in my opinion he would have done a good job as a back up striker to emenike ,ik uche ideye and (anichebe) if he was invited and would be better than apkala and his friend ujah in the ongoin confed cup. What do u guy think of my oppinion. Please no insult.
Re: Nigeria's Forgotten Striker EKHIGO EHIOSUN by Rossikk(m): 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2013
How has he been playing for his club?
Re: Nigeria's Forgotten Striker EKHIGO EHIOSUN by hollandis(f): 5:20pm On Jun 21, 2013
Na so una talk for babatunde akpala brown.abeg carry u wahala waka

(1) (Reply)

Keshi Opens Door For Osaze? / 2013/2014 Premire League Season, Lets Discuss D Transfers& Hw Hot It'll BE. / Joseph Yobo Chases Mother In-law From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.