Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida (51116 Views)

Meet Nigerians Who Own Bugatti Veyron Car(Photos) / N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) / Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by wengerjay(m): 3:20pm On Jun 22, 2013
Bugatti veyron noni!

Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by Uzzie: 3:22pm On Jun 22, 2013
yuzedo: evrybody guess wat? wink well, u already no I remain Cheif Sweetus Oyoyo so do d matimatics. wink wink cool

...of banana iceland
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by greatwaters: 3:28pm On Jun 22, 2013
If you think that okpa cooked with milk tins have phased out, and that the ones in plastic bags is the trend, then you are in for a shock. Greatwates acquires a brand new steaming mold of okpa wrapped and overlaid with gold. 12 rubies are also attatched to it with a sizable ball of diamond inserted into the okpa itself. See details:
http//www.okpa/greatwaters/gdsks
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by Ayoobscom(m): 3:29pm On Jun 22, 2013
O Allah give me this world,only if it will not be at the PRICE of your heavenly paradise of eternity

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by Sike(m): 3:39pm On Jun 22, 2013
Wait... till you see mine. cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by kcsider: 3:46pm On Jun 22, 2013
Policewoman: More pictures.
Does it fly
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by forextrader9(m): 3:46pm On Jun 22, 2013
Wow
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by Jhulyan(m): 3:46pm On Jun 22, 2013
Policewoman: Thanks sir. Some of us are actually more educated and polished than most Nigerian think.
what's ur rank pls??
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 22, 2013
hahahahahahahaah grin
fittty:
undecided
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by DollyParton1(f): 3:50pm On Jun 22, 2013
Damn!!!
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by Enegod(m): 3:51pm On Jun 22, 2013
Abu Mikey: Cowgirl?....dats harsh nau
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by fapcrook(m): 3:53pm On Jun 22, 2013
Dopefiend: Ohh Lord embarass me with money. Embarass me oh Lord!
What type of prayer is this, has different meanings, God will surelt embarass u wt money
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by bellaberry: 3:53pm On Jun 22, 2013
O boy eh! See how people are insulting money. The truth is that tomorrow, it's still this same dude that will be darn broke and will have to file bankruptcy. SMH at useless expenses...nice ride though wink
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by Jhulyan(m): 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2013
lulukay: Oh lawd..I want to wake up in this new bugatti cry
dnt bother...keep dreaming..lol
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by Donmams(m): 4:06pm On Jun 22, 2013
MOD why do you keep sending these type of threads to front page. Threads like these do nothing but promote rabid materialism in our youths. Little wonder even the youths of today are aiming for public offices to steal billions.
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by abujalapdog(m): 4:09pm On Jun 22, 2013
Bilany: This is just plain insanity. They're dying children in Zimbabwe.

Are they dying because of Someone else spending his hard earn money? or is it his fault to have animals that dont love thier citzenry at the expense of selfish an greedy Government?
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by extraflyfineboy(m): 4:14pm On Jun 22, 2013
luvable sam: then u rily need to spread d gospel to ur other officers including d rank n filecos dos guys give ur uniforms bad name.aren't u a DSP?

Lmao, I don comot here, come enter here http://umehoma..com
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 22, 2013
You don't need a car like that.
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by esq03(m): 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2013
am now a nairalander. thank God Allah
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by j4jj: 4:25pm On Jun 22, 2013
U dare not drive this in Nigeria. Dem go help u scrape the gold commot for im body remain silver wink @ poster: hw many carrat dem use do ds car
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by extraflyfineboy(m): 4:31pm On Jun 22, 2013
Jhulyan: dnt bother...keep dreaming..lol

Haha oboi see dream oh, ure dreaming like" the boy who believed he could walk on water" see the story here http://umehoma..com
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by dangiwa09(m): 4:33pm On Jun 22, 2013
@OP

The car is NOT made of Gold as you stated, rather it is gold-plated, there is a difference. 'Made of gold' implies that every part of the car is made with gold, which would very easily put the monetary value of that car above $20m, considering the weight of the car and the open market price of gold. But,'gold-plated' means that the car is made of materials other than gold, but is plated/sprayed with gold (usually less than 10 carats). This is why the car's value is still below $2m. With that said, BV is still an impressive and expensive car, with or without the gold issue, but Actual and correct facts still matters
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by Aedesmuskeeto: 4:48pm On Jun 22, 2013
Oh my,

FfffffffffffúuuuuuuuuuckkkkKKK.!!!
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by Testerfuze(m): 4:49pm On Jun 22, 2013
Flo rida.......ride on boy!!!
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by anuoro: 5:09pm On Jun 22, 2013
9ce
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by victorazy(m): 5:14pm On Jun 22, 2013
yinkzzboy: buggati,porsche,lambos,ferrari,1billion naira mansion all na vanity
Poor man grin as if they dash him he will not collect grin grin

yinkzzboy: Can this car drive me to heaven? If not , then na waste of money and mineral resources

Holy man. But poverty can do dat for u grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida by chronique(m): 5:21pm On Jun 22, 2013
undecided If you have his no,pls send it to me so I can help him sell it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Good Samaritan Did This For A Stranger On His Way Home From Cross Over Night. / Auto Reviews / FG To Slash Levy On Imported Cars To 5% From 35%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.