Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Ask Me How- Diseases And Prescription - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ask Me How- Diseases And Prescription (1170 Views)

Why You Should not get eye drops without prescription / Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements / Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Me How- Diseases And Prescription by umpteen: 12:08am On Jun 22, 2013
SWISSGARDE products have been testified for effecive handling of prolonged ailment and patients who have almost lost hope making them regain their happiness. PROBLEMS---GOUT,GOITER,MENUPAUSE in Women,EYE MOLE,BURRINESS CATARACTS,GLAUCOMA DiPLOPIA,PREGNANCY,OLD AGE,GREY/BALD HAIR,ULCER,CANCER,DIABETES,HYPERTENSION,STAPHYLOCOCCUS,BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBE,PARTIAL STROKE,KIDNEY DISEASE,RHEUMATISM,ANAEMIC,DISLOCATION,HORMONAL IMBALANCE,ASTHMA,FIBROID, ECZEME.DIARRHEA,ALCOHOL CONSUMER,CONTIPATION,MENSTRUAL PAIN,ARTHRITIS,WEAK ERECTION,SORE THROAT,TYPOID,INFERTILITY,BODY ODOUR,BACTERIAL,DANDRUFF,LOW SPERM COUNT,HEPATITIS. NNATUREGARDE products-(vitamins and minerals). HHERBALGARDE products-(herbal and plant extracts)our range of products will give you maximum satisfaction and cure to all your problems!
Re: Ask Me How- Diseases And Prescription by umpteen: 4:19am On Jun 23, 2013
umpteen: people I treated,please come and testify don't keep it to yourself let other people know so that they can benefit from it. herbal works,herbal cures!
They view but did not comment,what you are searching for is lagos but negligence made them run to NASSARAWA. Better thing money buy am!ere’s what it’s all about:

It’s common knowledge amongst medical professionals that the key cause of uterine fibroids is a hormonal imbalances. 

Clinical studies indicate that fibroids are aggravated by an excess of estrogen in the body, and that f ibroids can be shrunk effectively simply by getting the estrogen levels back into balance.

FACT: The National Cancer Institute found that Tamoxifen (the breast cancer drug) can used to shrink fibroids because of its antiestrogen effects.

BUT Tamoxifen's side effects include ancer of the uterus (womb), strokes, and blood clots in the lungs.

While there are many drugs on the market that work on hormone levels, they all have side effects.  Some of these side effects are dangerous such as increased risk of ovarian cancer with Clomid and Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome.

You can also shrink fibroids safely by taking herbs which reduce your estrogen levels naturally and completely without side effects.

Thankfully there are natural alternatives to these drugs.  Herbs that have been used for hundreds (and in some cases thousands) of years to help women with menstrual disorders such as heavy bleeding, painful periods, uterine cramping, and fibroids.

What’s more, modern research has confirmed that these herbs work, and double-blind clinical studies put the herbs through the strictest and most vigorous testing, and have also confirmed these herbs help you conceive faster.

FACT: The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Queens Hospital reported that fibroids grew back rapidly after taking Clomiphene therapy. e.g. Clomid
Re: Ask Me How- Diseases And Prescription by umpteen: 9:48pm On Jun 24, 2013
Our products are not medicines and am not making medical claims, that d products will cure diseases such as Cancer or Hiv/Aids is not ethical.To b honest the products benefits speak for themselves.

(1) (Reply)

Conversation Between Ebola And Aids - Very Funny / The Catalyst For Imminent Collapse Of The Health Sector In Nigeria / MORINGA: Feelgood And Betterlife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.