Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Why Is It Important To Go To School? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Is It Important To Go To School? (672 Views)

Nursery School In Calabar Flogs Parents For Bringing Their Kids Late To School / The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) / 12-Year-Old Girl Takes $20,000 To School In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Important To Go To School? by Chibenze(m): 12:55am On Jun 22, 2013
there are those who don't want to go to school, just like a friend of my who don't see school as anything good or important, he do say "there are many who went to school to study medicine, law or engineering after graduating they where not able to do the job of a lawyer or a doctor, because they where not enable to get a job, later they end up as a driver or cleaner in the hospital" that is his reason about going to school, please lets all share the important of going to school, what do you think ?
http://chibenze-alltopic..com/2012/08/why-is-it-important-to-go-to-school.html
Re: Why Is It Important To Go To School? by bigt2(m): 1:15am On Jun 22, 2013
To improve ur EngRish, @op! grin
Re: Why Is It Important To Go To School? by AKMoney1(m): 2:36am On Jun 22, 2013
[size=18pt]Simply to learn how to READ and WRITE.

.[/size]

[size=15pt]Like I just did, that is to say me self go school grin [/size]
Re: Why Is It Important To Go To School? by Chibenze(m): 6:09am On Jun 22, 2013
big-t:
To improve ur EngRish, @op! grin
big t am typing wit my Phone oooh but very funny
Re: Why Is It Important To Go To School? by bigt2(m): 12:46pm On Jun 23, 2013
Chibenze:
cool
Re: Why Is It Important To Go To School? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 23, 2013
Chibenze:

It has nothing to do with a phone.

(1) (Reply)

Problem / Aau Ekpoma Post Ume Form / Did You Fail JAMB Or POST-JAMB? Don't Worry...take This Capsule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.