Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Sweden,the Land Of Opportunities - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sweden,the Land Of Opportunities (1645 Views)

The People In The Land Of Nod: Bible Question / Study In Sweden Free / Why Not Consider Studying In Sweden? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sweden,the Land Of Opportunities by BabaLuku1(m): 12:45am On May 11, 2008
I just got my admission letter to a school in Sweden and like the favorite Liverpool FC motto, Never walk alone.If there s anyone that is interested in schooling in sweden,then feel free to contact me and i can put you through since its something i know most things about.The key to not being wrong is not in knowing it all,but in saying what you know.

1. Sweden is tuition free and equal opportunities for Foreign(int'l students) and Natives.
2. You don't need an agency to help you.
3. Dont send me your email address,but i will give you website links for free.I am not in need of your money.
4. Dont be a victim.Stop being gullible and paying people that gives you info you could have searched for on the net.
5. I maintain google.com is still the best website ever.There is no limit to what you can get from google.
6. There is no registered,certified agency that processes your data after paying.You can register on studera.nu and yes there are undergraduate English 7. Programme.Its not a fact that all undergraduates courses and programme are in Swedish.
Be wise.Be strong.Knowledge is power.

Most incredible out of naija.No be lie-9ice
Re: Sweden,the Land Of Opportunities by savesoul(m): 5:44pm On May 11, 2008
How do i go about it?
i have already registered on the website, i now have a user name and password
Re: Sweden,the Land Of Opportunities by goldenval(m): 7:25pm On May 11, 2008
CAN YOU BE ABLE TO SEND ME THE LINK IN MY EMAIL, ericstan1970@yahoo.com, WAITING TO HEAR BACK FROM YOU
Re: Sweden,the Land Of Opportunities by BabaLuku1(m): 10:40pm On May 11, 2008
Savesoul,i am so sorry to inform you that application for the summer is concluded and the intended students chosen and the autumn semester admission process is already under way which makes you ineligible to apply for any course starting this year.But please try and check as early as September or there about with your login and password you should be able to choose courses.
You can alwaso try finland too.go to www.minedu.fi but be ready to write an entrance examination in Ghana.Please be advised that you need to choose school that is going to set an entrance examination for candidates in Africa by going to the respective school's website.Make that school your first choice because the first choice school in Finland always handles your application.The schools to check are called University of Applied Science/Polytechnic and believe me,the education is more structured than the universities even in Finland. The website to go is www.minedu.fi choose education tab and go from there or www.admission.fi if microsoft explorer didnt display the latter page,try mozilla.

Eric i am not going to give you fish.I will rather teach you how to be a fisherman.Go to any of the listed website and make your own informed research.Then if there is something that is not clear,let me know.Both Finland and Sweden is tuition free and the economy is good and racism is at the lowest.Most citizens of both countries speak good english.Do not pay any educational agency to help you get your admission.Don't be scammed.Don't pay anyone,not even me grin or except me sha!!!!!! grin grin grin grin shocked tongue
savesoul:

How do i go about it?
i have already registered on the website, i now have a user name and password
Re: Sweden,the Land Of Opportunities by goldenval(m): 1:16pm On May 12, 2008
Thank you for your responce and advice. I will make a search and let see what will happen next wink
Re: Sweden,the Land Of Opportunities by dapsycool(m): 3:24pm On May 12, 2008
Baba luku, it's good to hear u got admission, but don't get over excited. If u got admitted for an undergraduate programme, you need to show the embassy you have nothing less than 4.5 million in your own personal bank account. They don't care if u are 18 or below. It is a MUST! They do not accept sponsors account, not even your father or mother's account.
secondly, tell me the city you will be going, in some swedish cities, there is absolutely NO JOB! so go with enough money if you no won eat paper.
In a particular swedish city, Nigerians live miserably, overcrowded room, some walk over 30minutes to school on empty stomach, cos of lack of money.
Example of such is (withheld), finding a job in that city is like searching for a needle in a desert.
Talking about Finland,some organise entrance exams in Lagos, Nigeria. But be informed there are also no jobs in most finnish cities, except places like Helsinki. Many Nigerians quit school on getting there to search for jobs in bigger cities to survive.
I'm not discouraging anyone, you gonna get the best of education for free, but don't think everything is FREE and rosy. Those two countries are very expensive, cold and lonely.But if u are RUGGED enough, willing to take risk, luckily you get oyinbo woman to marry, or perhaps God is with You, then you got little to worry about.
It's worth taking the risk, if you know what i mean,
Be prepared
Re: Sweden,the Land Of Opportunities by princeonx: 6:34pm On May 12, 2008
My cousin went there about a year ago in the name of free education! this guy called home almost everyday for money till the day he came back to naija after just about 2months. All I'll tell you is don't travel to somewhere you know nobody! that will make life there tougher for you and make sure you have some $$$ in your pocket! don't just go with the hope of getting the one they have! it takes time! Good luck.
Re: Sweden,the Land Of Opportunities by BabaLuku1(m): 2:45pm On May 13, 2008
Yo thanks Guys for your words of insight and actually telling me whats on ground in the intended country,but i must tell you,i'm a very dynamic person and i am sure there will be a way where there seems to be no way, at least Dr Alban is a prominent Naija that lives there and he is making waves.I have this unique idea which i am sure will bring plenty dollars.Thanks Prince and thank you Dapsy,or maybe i wil hook you up when i get to sweden grin grin
Re: Sweden,the Land Of Opportunities by boy124: 11:42am On May 26, 2008
Hello,
Thanks for that article on sweden,I am presently looking for ways on studying in sweden,finland and norway as i have heard that they offer free tuition.
However i am going there to do nothing but studying,because i have realised that very soon Nigeria students would no longer be going to school any longer,because of admission problem.
However i want to know how to go about it.Kindly help me
My e-mail address is dolapobankole01@yahoo.co.uk.
Looking forward to your reply
Re: Sweden,the Land Of Opportunities by jeron1(m): 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2008
@dapsycool (m)
pls i will like to know those citiies in which there are no Jobs

(1) (Reply)

Is Formal Education Needed To Be An Entrepreneur? / Uniben Update(very Important) / Study In Hungary Fees 2700 Euro Visa Guaranteed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.