Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,740 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

2013 Corpers Posted To Taraba - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 2013 Corpers Posted To Taraba (6530 Views)

Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings / NYSC 2013 Batch B House / A thread for corpers posted to Taraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Corpers Posted To Taraba by Ultimate55: 3:54am On Jul 13, 2013
We dey enjoy Iya Ijesha meal Jala ryt nw coz Damilola, Busayo dey try 4 us here o
temmytujay: HOPE YOU GUYZ ARE ENJOYING MAMA IJESHA MEAL
We dey enjoy Iya Ijesha meal Jala ryt nw coz Damilola, Busayo dey try 4 us here o
Re: 2013 Corpers Posted To Taraba by paceboy: 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2013
Rexnegro: Hey bro y Ɲǿț tell them the gospel truth abt the lightt issue....anyway sha wen I was in taraba camp for u to know I did my camping there in 12/13 batch Bs the newly outgone corpers now, one Mr freeman was our camp director he uses Toyota sienna.is he still the one ? When in camp, jalingo only has lightt per day for 3hrs from 7pm to 10pm. The funny tin abt it is that a second don't pass 10pm before they switch it off sef. Even danbaba the ill gov's town wich is suntai they don't have lightt. I went to bali to pipe my camp babe from camp there in jalingo, wen coming back to SW(I redeployed) passed tru bali,suntai,And some villages that I have forgotten their names before landing in tarkum for abuja bus cos I can't withstand the approximately 23hrs to Lagos. The state allawee is 2k paid into ur acct And banks will charge 200 so u ve 1800 as state allawee,don't let anyone fool u that the state allawee is 10k O°.I can give u a friend's number who didn't redeployed. he served in one college in zing like 1hrs trip to And fro jalingo .For the abt to be otondos u re entitled to 3 exits each from camp wich will be signed at d back of ur meal ticket by either d camp director or ur platoon commander. For me O° wen in camp I prefer Iya ijesa food in mammy . Have it in mind their Nysc kitchen food is rubbish so try hold enough money or have it in ur acct for ur mammy tinz....for the guys, there is club zero1 to hang out,and pls guys don't form in camp, be ursef And be real as babes trip for such guys in camp.there drinks are cold in club zero1 and enuf suya at night to buy to compliment ur drinks....for the ladies bcareful as most stealing are carried out in female hostel. During my time tinz were stolen in female hostel phones,money , e remain small they for thief pants And bra sef. No be joke O°. When given ur kit look for who hold ur size vis visa of tennis And jungle boot and exchange. Really wish to assist orally from here...u can hala@me on these....08038385337,08051656065 or on  with 292c48ef,on twitter @sleeknegro, 2go on Rexnegro or use my mtn digits. FB search with sleeknegro@yahoo.com.....safe trip to jalingo.
NB....make I no lie jalingo far kaiii infact prepare for perhaps the farther journey in ur life.....all the best

The light issue in jalingo is quite OK.. I served there, whereas you only stayed in the camp.. which is only a temp structure.. not saying its all gloomy.. but d place aint sooo bad..

1 Like

Re: 2013 Corpers Posted To Taraba by bardklectic: 1:43am On Sep 16, 2013
Truly a traveller's companion. And not only are you a traveller, you are also a sojourner not knowing what to expect at your destination. One thing you can expect when you do leave orientation camp is a high probability of "poor sleeping arrangements" when you arrive at your PPA. This easy to use pneumatic bed can be deflated and inflated when ever you want. Doesn't sag like regular mattresses, is portable and most of all...is affordable. Comes in either the single or double bed varieties and with each you have the option of either an electric or manual pump. An inflatable pillow also comes with the package. Get one today because its comfort, everywhere you go!

If you are interested in this product (of which i'm sure YOU WILL), please call:
TJAY - 08062535345
E-FACE - 08034870267

Re: 2013 Corpers Posted To Taraba by AljazeeraBCH: 11:00pm On Oct 18, 2013
if u wish to serve in taraba bach A 2014 let met here
Re: 2013 Corpers Posted To Taraba by zub(m): 6:10pm On Oct 30, 2013
Aljazeera BCH: if u wish to serve in taraba bach A 2014 let met here
hello, was posted to Taraba for batch C. Hope to get info frm u. Thanks.
Re: 2013 Corpers Posted To Taraba by herkeym001(m): 3:10pm On Nov 01, 2013
Am 2013 NYSC BATCH C, posted to TARABA.

i wish myself the very best of luck.
Re: 2013 Corpers Posted To Taraba by zub(m): 5:46pm On Nov 01, 2013
herkeym001: Am 2013 NYSC BATCH C, posted to TARABA.

i wish myself the very best of luck.
wow! I finally met some1 posted to Taraba. Guy where do u stay? Lagos? Let's hookup pls.
Re: 2013 Corpers Posted To Taraba by gazal4real: 7:09pm On Nov 01, 2013
Abeg whch netwrk gud 4 taraba o
Re: 2013 Corpers Posted To Taraba by Abahbee(f): 7:27pm On Nov 01, 2013
I was posted 2 Taraba,batch c 2012,jst finishd service last mnth.Jalingo is VERY VERY FAR.i redeployed based on marriage ground.Camp was fun.club @ club zero.Eat @ iya ijesha n mama chidera. Jalingo sun fit cook beans. If u dnt understand hausa,you are on your own.wish u al the best otondossss..
Re: 2013 Corpers Posted To Taraba by herkeym001(m): 7:06am On Nov 02, 2013
zub: wow! I finally met some1 posted to Taraba. Guy where do u stay? Lagos? Let's hookup pls.
i stayed at lagos but going to Taraba from ilorin cos am currently in ilorin.
Am moving on Monday, rumor has it that Taraba is 2days journey.
Am Hakeem by name.
Let go there........
Re: 2013 Corpers Posted To Taraba by Abahbee(f): 7:43am On Nov 02, 2013
herkeym001:
i stayed at lagos but going to Taraba from ilorin cos am currently in ilorin.
Am moving on Monday, rumor has it that Taraba is 2days journey.
Am Hakeem by name.
Let go there........
from ilorin i advice u take a bus to ankpa or lokoja(ankpa will be better) then from there to markurdi(the road is very very bad),then makurdi to jalingo(6-7hrs) dats a whole day's journey.safe trip
Re: 2013 Corpers Posted To Taraba by zub(m): 8:03am On Nov 02, 2013
Abahbee:
from ilorin i advice u take a bus to ankpa or lokoja(ankpa will be better) then from there to markurdi(the road is very very bad),then makurdi to jalingo(6-7hrs) dats a whole day's journey.safe trip
pls bro how do I make my journey from Lagos and what day do u advice me to leave?
Re: 2013 Corpers Posted To Taraba by Abahbee(f): 10:31am On Nov 02, 2013
functions: NOTE:from LAGOS....go to "fair plus park" cost N7000. 15hour journey,,, sometymx it takes 2days

from JOS.....go to "plateau ryder park" cost N2700. 8-9hour

from ENUGU,,, "take entraco BUS at d front of RADIO NIGERIA Or CAR at
9th mile" cost N4500 n N4050 repectively,,,9hour.

from ONITSHA,,,,"GUO or any night luxry bus" goind to YOLA adamawa state,,it wil pass tru jalingo,,,N4k....15hours

bro/sis..wake up early (TR)taraba is far......incase u enter jalingo at
nite an can't find ur way,,,, Take keke napep to NCCF house(xtain
corpers lodge) along DUNGA road,,

am a batch C corp membr at GASSOL LGA....oboi yee,,,NO LIGHT FOR D TOWN Ooooo, bt we dey manage am wit GENeRATOR,,d sTATE ALAWI MAKE SENSE
(08134554930)
zub: pls bro how do I make my journey from Lagos and what day do u advice me to leave?
functions: NOTE:from LAGOS....go to "fair plus park" cost N7000. 15hour journey,,, sometymx it takes 2days

from ONITSHA,,,,"GUO or any night luxry bus" goind to YOLA adamawa state,,it wil pass tru jalingo,,,N4k....15hours

am a batch C corp membr at GASSOL LGA....oboi yee,,,NO LIGHT FOR D TOWN Ooooo, bt we dey manage am wit GENeRATOR,,d sTATE ALAWI MAKE SENSE
(08134554930)
Re: 2013 Corpers Posted To Taraba by herkeym001(m): 11:49am On Nov 02, 2013
Please advice me
Should i complete my one year NYSC programme there or i should redeploy.

These are my reasons of thinking maybe i should redeploy.
1.Am just scared of that place.
2.Distance and t-fare
3.I don't want to loose my GF (Adenike temi nikan)

Am confused O°˚˚˚˚˚°
Re: 2013 Corpers Posted To Taraba by Numerouuuno: 9:07am On Apr 30, 2015
functions:
NOTE:from LAGOS....go to "fair plus park" cost N7000. 15hour journey,,, sometymx it takes 2days

(08134554930)
please where is fair plus bus park located at Ibadan?
I need to board one to taraba

(1) (2) (Reply)

Congratulations To The NYSC Batch A, 2011 Corpers Passing Out Today / What Were Your Monthly Savings As A Corps Member//? / Kebbi Chronicles: The Diary Of A Batch B Kebbi Coffa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.