Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) (32771 Views)

VIDEO - Tekno Ft. PHYNO, Flavour - Duro Remix (download) / Tonto Dikeh – Sugar Rush Ft. D’banj (Prod. DeeVee) / Wizkid Ft Akon-don't Dull Remix (download Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by Abagworo(m): 1:24am On Jun 23, 2013
nickz: I ßƐĿĪƐ√Ɛ he did good ℓ̊n the tony montana aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ kukere tracks but did not just cut it for ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ on this one

He did good in all the tracks but the issue is that they were already hugely successful before his part was added. D'Banj needs a good songwriter that will give him a new style to lunch him back.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by Goldie20: 1:24am On Jun 23, 2013
pro01: Kai. This guy should go and appease the gods in his village. It is a spiritual matter.

grin grin grin I lol'd Hard hahaha
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by Nobody: 1:26am On Jun 23, 2013
Adanyebe: I cant believe dbanj is still struggling to ímpress after more than 10songs... Anyway, i wish him all the best

He seems to be suffering from the Torres Syndrome. Despite being given more than enough opportunities, he simply can't find the net. Just like Torres, everyone wants him to find his feet voice, and we desperately hope he'd rediscover his form with each new game song, but our hopes are dashed over and over again. Sad.

4 Likes

Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by sapien(m): 1:33am On Jun 23, 2013
pro01:

He seems to be suffering from the Torres Syndrome. Despite being given more than enough opportunities, he simply can't find the net. Just like Torres, everyone wants him to find his feet voice, and we desperately hope he'd rediscover his form with each new game song, but our hopes are dashed over and over again. Sad.
Pro01 hater!
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by Aikayy: 1:40am On Jun 23, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]Lol @ all dem toddlers on this trend! Seems una just hear one bros use the word HATER recently wey b say na so so hater una dey shout. Abegi make una cool temper, make Dbanj sef cool temper arrange himself find beta song sing not all this rubbish him dey sing!

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by jammani(m): 1:46am On Jun 23, 2013
DBANJ!!!! I swear Baba Titan, ofutufete, asa baba oni kaun.... Iswear Dbanj's pepper is no more pepperish .......

1 Like

Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by Nobody: 1:47am On Jun 23, 2013
jammani: DBANJ!!!! I swear Baba Titan, ofutufete, asa baba oni kaun.... Iswear Dbanj's pepper is no more pepperish .......
@bolded

you wish!!!

1 Like

Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by Nobody: 1:49am On Jun 23, 2013
50calibre: God! See music. Nigeria is finished.
Nigeria music is finished in a good way you mean, right?...and if not so go and listen to one direction, Olly Murs, and little mix.
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by Rapmaestro(m): 2:19am On Jun 23, 2013
Respect to Baddo lee, this track is d.ope... GBAGBE O$I.. JORH.. Haterz can die crying
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by Werehkpe: 2:40am On Jun 23, 2013
Pls oooo. Why is DBanj looking like Jimmy Cliff with all that beard? cheesy
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by ersonleads(m): 3:10am On Jun 23, 2013
Am rily waitin 4 dbanj album o,xo to prove critics wrong.....all of dem hater na dem go first buy bangalee 4th cmin album
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by lawizle(m): 3:14am On Jun 23, 2013
Upon how you hail d'banj reach,even for yur video,na Olamide d guy go for still..

#Davido c yur life?
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by ersonleads(m): 3:17am On Jun 23, 2013
[quote author=pro01]

He seems to be suffering from the Torres Syndrome. Despite being given more than enough opportunities, he simply can't find the net. Just like Torres, everyone wants him to find his feet voice, and we desperately hope he'd rediscover his form with each new game song, but our hopes are dashed over and over again. Sad(u will b d first to purchase his album o,d truth is dat u guys dnt see anything gud in dis guy....with top of d world,blame it on d money and finally can even make him win awards o.k.......]
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by Vado(m): 3:36am On Jun 23, 2013
Nice jam.
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by HARDEYLEKE(m): 3:42am On Jun 23, 2013
Olamide killed it..lykwise D'banj...kudos to both of them... Banga Lee and Baddo Lee

1 Like

Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by ldpele(m): 3:52am On Jun 23, 2013
must you guys force soemone to like a song abi remix,lolz,allow people to air there opinion
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by Akdamisi: 3:52am On Jun 23, 2013
Dbanj 're the man,olamide you never dull. Eja nla the master planner. Tuale.
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by Akdamisi: 3:54am On Jun 23, 2013
Akdamisi: Dbanj 're the man,olamide you never dull. Eja nla the master planner. Tuale.
club banger.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by ozoemeka(m): 4:27am On Jun 23, 2013
ed23bello: its official Olamide featuring D'banj in First Of All Remix "What is the website of NSCDC" hehehe, Oya Oya click download sharp sharp .

[url=http://naijacelebrity.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Olamide-ft-D%E2%80%99banj-%E2%80%93-First-Of-All-Remix.mp3]Download Here[/url]

Listen Here

A mess, why is the boy trying to pull an accent "FURst" of all? I preferred it raz and dbanj keeps falling lower and lower I see
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by ozoemeka(m): 4:29am On Jun 23, 2013
LMAO
50calibre: God! See music. Nigeria is finished.
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by iplay9jamusic(m): 5:24am On Jun 23, 2013
if you tink dbanj kill it click LIKE
or u can join us on twitter for more music update @iplay9jamusic

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 23, 2013
ed23bello: its official Olamide featuring D'banj in First Of All Remix "What is the website of NSCDC" hehehe, Oya Oya click download sharp sharp .

[url=http://naijacelebrity.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Olamide-ft-D%E2%80%99banj-%E2%80%93-First-Of-All-Remix.mp3]Download Here[/url]

Listen Here

Why are they looking like hungry African jail birds?
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by theripper3: 6:30am On Jun 23, 2013
Looks like a Naija DJ Mix. Nothing to be excited about. The original sounds way better. A remix with Reminisce would have been better, olamide blends perfectly with him.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by Akshow: 6:32am On Jun 23, 2013
nickz: so how does ♍γ̲̣̣̥ opinion now concern Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊;I still prefer the first version just like I prefer the first version °ƒ Ice princes' aboki.If Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ ßƐĿĪƐ√Ɛ Dbanj is that good,Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ should have showed more sense by not quoting ♍γ̲̣̣̥ comment
do people still use this childish blackberry font?
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by remmyz(m): 6:38am On Jun 23, 2013
no wonder most Naija artist are releasing wacky stupid and nonsence tin Dey call music everyday. thanks to the small boiz who gv dem good reviews on NL. if all dis noise is what u guyz call music, I begin to imagine the kind of song we will be listening to in 2 yrs time. and for D'banj, am still looking for the right word to describe a D'banj without ............

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by bankyblue(m): 6:38am On Jun 23, 2013
Bodoo lee u re the bomb, u get mouth pass kettle....banga lee
U tight. Even if people say u re going down, is because they can
Stand u any more.

I can wait for DJs to kill me with this song in culb next friday.
Olosho ton she usher ah!
Bornagain ton wo mojo ah!

We re high, we re high like that, there is nothing all this HATERS
Can do, because we re hight no ni....ok @stupid luv
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by Akshow: 6:44am On Jun 23, 2013
remmyz: no wonder most Naija artist are releasing wacky stupid and nonsence tin Dey call music everyday. thanks to the small boiz who gv dem good reviews on NL. if all dis noise is what u guyz call music, I begin to imagine the kind of song we will be listening to in 2 yrs time. and for D'banj, am still looking for the right word to describe a D'banj without ............
Mr good music, give us example of good music in Nigeria.
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 23, 2013
I actually prefer this to the original. Dbanj added a much needed flavor.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) / Album: Kiss Daniel - No Bad Songz NBS Album Free Download / Top 10 Hottest And Most Popular Nigerian Songs Released In August 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.