Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,173 members, 7,957,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:48 AM

Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) (32908 Views)

Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 / Open Letter To The Headies Awards 2013 / Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by Oluwajemberun(m): 12:03am On Dec 27, 2013
These are the winners of the current headies award 2013 which kicks off live in lagos.
The Headies Awards 2013 was held on 26th of december 2013 at the Grand Ball room of Oriental Hotel, with Mavin Records acts Tiwa Savage and Dr SID hosting the highly respected award show.
Big winners of the night include Olamide, Phyno, Waje, Clarence Peters and Davido who bagged multiple awards. The night also features performances from Iyanya, Sean Tizzle, Seyi Shay, Praiz and much more.
In addition, Fuji Artist was inducted into the Headies Hall Of Fame.
Watch the Awards live on DSTV channel 324 HipTv.

Check out the full list of winners for the night
*Hip Hop World Revelation:- davido

*Best Rap Album:- olamide 'YBNL'

*Best Collabo:- phyno ft Olamide 'Ghostmode'

*Best Recording Of The Year:-JAYWON 'This Year'

*best Street Hop:- olamide 'Durosoke'

*Best Rap Single:- phyno 'man of the year'

*Best RnB Single:-BankyW 'Good Good loving'

*Best rap artiste(best lyrical) :- mode9 'let it go'

*Best alternaive song :-blackmagic 'repete'

*Best Pop song:- 2Face 'Ihe neme'

*Producer of the year :- D'tunes 'sho lee'

*best vocal performance:- Nikki Laoye 'only you'

*Best alternative reggae:- waje 'i wish'

*next rated artist of the year:- sean tizzle

*best vocal performance male:- praiz 'rich and famouz'

*Best video director :- Clarence Peters/jude okoye 'Alingo'

*best Pop album:- davido 'omo baba olowo'

*Guinness song of the year :- kcee 'limpopo'

*Album of the year :- Olamide 'YBNL'

*Artiste of the year :- iyanya

*Most Downloaded Callertune
Harrysong – Mandela

*Hall of Fame
Wasiu Ayinde

reload for live updates

1 Like

Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by Goziemiguel(m): 1:52am On Dec 27, 2013
This might maKe fp !!! First to comment !!! God thank u chai finally #exhalez# since wey I don de try eeeeeeh u wey de de pity me swear say u node wish /try to be ftc sumtymz. grin

3 Likes

Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by jhidey08(m): 1:55am On Dec 27, 2013
Goziemiguel: This might maKe fp !!! First to comment !!! God thank u chai finally !! grin[color=#006600][/color]! #exhalez# since wey I don de try eeeeeeh u wey de de pity me swear say u node wish /try to be ftc sumtymz

2 Likes

Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by jhidey08(m): 1:56am On Dec 27, 2013
This thread was created one hour before Oluwajemberun's own, yet our moderators refused 2 move it 2 front page. https://www.nairaland.com/1569858/headies-2013-full-list-nominees

This is just an example of wot is happening 2d leadership of dis country, we lack credibility and possess lackadaisical attitude. Tho dere is nothing special in creating a thread dat makes FP but it is smh 4 NL moderators. Dey lack judgemental skills ehn

14 Likes

Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by hifaif1: 1:57am On Dec 27, 2013
Best Lyricist (Or something like that): Mode 9.

1 Like

Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by Goziemiguel(m): 1:57am On Dec 27, 2013
Front page thingz @ moderator plz help my dream!!!!

1 Like

Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by Nobody: 1:58am On Dec 27, 2013
So happy for Davido, hard work really pays.
Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by crazygod(m): 2:02am On Dec 27, 2013
Sean tizzle, artist of the year? Dats jst funny. By the way, whiskee no win anytin ni?

2 Likes

Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by xkymo(m): 2:03am On Dec 27, 2013
Phyno d playmaker,,clinched 2 awards.wow,,d car supposed to b urs oooo.dey just rub u for that particular one.

5 Likes

Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by xkymo(m): 2:09am On Dec 27, 2013
Heesamee: So happy for Davido, hard work really pays.
phyno is supposed to to take that rated artist of d year

1 Like

Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by jhidey08(m): 2:09am On Dec 27, 2013
Goziemiguel: Front page thingz @ moderator plz help my dream!!!!
is dat wot will make u gain admission after 12years of sitting at home?

4 Likes

Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by safarigirl(f): 2:10am On Dec 27, 2013
crazygod: Sean tizzle, artist of the year? Dats jst funny. By the way, whiskee no win anytin ni?
still wondering how he won it over Burna and Phyno, I mean if they count viewers votes, that doesn't make sense. Waje beating Orezi to clinch best reggae/dancehall is also odd, lots of people on twitter wondering how that happened. P-square, 2face, D'banj, M.I, Ice prince, Wizkid, Kcee and Omawumi were absent, those ones don get levels. Someone suggested Sina Rambo to win video vixen of the year

4 Likes

Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by jhidey08(m): 2:26am On Dec 27, 2013
safarigirl: still wondering how he won it over Burna and Phyno, I mean if they count viewers votes, that doesn't make sense. Waje beating Orezi to clinch best reggae/dancehall is also odd, lots of people on twitter wondering how that happened. P-square, 2face, D'banj, M.I, Ice prince, Wizkid, Kcee and Omawumi were absent, those ones don get levels. Someone suggested Sina Rambo to win video vixen of the year
d question here is, did u vote 4 Burna boy and phyno? If no, den d person with d highest vote won, if yes, dat means ur vote couldn't make a difference.

4 Likes

Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by Oluwajemberun(m): 2:29am On Dec 27, 2013
More pic from headies

Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by Nobody: 3:09am On Dec 27, 2013
sean tizzle? How come,did they really count vote!
Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by markmatics(m): 3:10am On Dec 27, 2013
Dis year's headies filled with pathetic results. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by EntertainingAf: 3:20am On Dec 27, 2013
Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by Dontripsy(m): 3:44am On Dec 27, 2013
Waoh. Goodone for phyno and Olamide. Bt Ice prince didnt win anything?
Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by Seequadry(m): 4:25am On Dec 27, 2013
Interesting......
Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by AALASIKI(m): 5:01am On Dec 27, 2013
Am really sad burna didn't win that next rated category,now I regret not voting,...had thought the other guys weren't threats to him...sontissue(with him head like pric) of all people...well,MR OluwaBurna keep doing your thang,we your die hard fans will always love you so much(nohomo).

3 Likes

Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by Oluwajemberun(m): 5:39am On Dec 27, 2013
More Pictures at headies

1 Like

Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by Oluwajemberun(m): 5:51am On Dec 27, 2013
More pictures

Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by Oluwajemberun(m): 5:54am On Dec 27, 2013
More pictures at headies

Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by underscore: 5:57am On Dec 27, 2013
Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by Oluwajemberun(m): 6:03am On Dec 27, 2013
More pictures

Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by Oyetboy(m): 6:11am On Dec 27, 2013
Is it me or has anyone notice that the headies isn't relevant anymore?

1 Like

Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by eppysold(m): 6:13am On Dec 27, 2013
jhidey08: is dat wot will make u gain admission. after 12years of sitting at home?
grin
Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by ronalmagic10(m): 6:14am On Dec 27, 2013
What of Mr flavour nah? He's really trying in my opinion. I'm sure 2face must be tired of this award shoo
Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by eppysold(m): 6:20am On Dec 27, 2013
jhidey08: is dat wot will make u gain admission after 12years of sitting at home?
grin
Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by Tholudee(f): 6:27am On Dec 27, 2013
None of psquare's songs made the list? undecided undecided
Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by jhidey08(m): 6:31am On Dec 27, 2013
AALASIKI: Am really sad burna didn't win that next rated category,now I regret not voting,...had thought the other guys weren't threats to him...sontissue(with him head like pric) of all people...well,MR OluwaBurna keep doing your thang,we your die hard fans will always love you so much(nohomo).
"die hard fans" dat couldn't giv him just 1 vote. Smh??

1 Like

Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by Akshow: 7:04am On Dec 27, 2013
Best recording of the year jaywon? This must be a joke. If its not bye to this thread.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Features Vinicius Jr, Bellingham, Others In 'Away' Music Video / Naira Marley & Busiswa - "Coming' (Official Video) / Download Eli Mp3 By Upper X Ft Okpo Records Gang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.