Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,107 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:12 AM

Its Obvious There's Beef In The Nigerian Music Industry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Its Obvious There's Beef In The Nigerian Music Industry (1784 Views)

9jaflaver Blasts Peter Paul And Jude Okoye Saying There Beef Are Fake / Popular Dancer, Kaffy’s Bleaching Is Becoming Quite Obvious [PICS] / Flavour Says A Collabo With Waconzy Will Never Happen, Is There Beef? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Obvious There's Beef In The Nigerian Music Industry by Tundecool(m): 2:07pm On Jun 22, 2013
If Wizkid can damage a #50Million Porche Panamera car in less than 2 months....
If D'Banj can wear a #3Million suit just for a show....
If Davido can refer to a #10Million endorsement deal as chicken change....
If P-Square can buy just a property for #400 Million.....
If Don Jazzy can pop a $1.5Million champagne....
And the many others... Why can't they put heads together and donate just $100,000 (# 15Million) in just 24 hours? Its obvious there's beef in the industry. If all these big artistes don't save OJB JEZREEL with their money, Sango kills anyone who goes to studio to produce "Tribute to OJB'. #Shikena#
Re: Its Obvious There's Beef In The Nigerian Music Industry by josessyjo(f): 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2013
All of them are not as rich as you think. THEY JUST DEY MAKE MOUNTH NO LEVEL.
Re: Its Obvious There's Beef In The Nigerian Music Industry by cumpaddre(m): 3:16pm On Jun 22, 2013
Yes, they are mega rich... But the thing is, they are stingy. 2face alone can foot that bill, that money is lunch money for sum1 lyk D'banj, nd P-square? Hmm, I bet Peter has a wrist watch costlier than that amount. If these celebs wona foot that bill, trust me they wud do it comfortably and the media won't even hear about it. If Vast of bracket can single-handedly treat his cancer, then why d fuq is DON-JAZZY sipping his expensive bottle of champagne and asking the public for help. Bottom line is, they are stingy, I bet Don-Jazzy must've donated his usuall 1million by now. Soon OJB will start begging the federal govt for help. Smh for Nigeria. #GodHelpUs
Re: Its Obvious There's Beef In The Nigerian Music Industry by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 22, 2013
julius agwu alone can foot that bill.

Its not a beef.
OJB is quite proud and cocky.
During his hay days, he was raking in money... who did he help How many artistes did he help blow??
He squandered his money on women and drinks now he needs help!!

I am not a fan of kicking a man when he is down though.

1 Like

Re: Its Obvious There's Beef In The Nigerian Music Industry by tpia5: 11:33pm On Jun 22, 2013
i wonder why people believe this champagne story.

wasnt there a cup with a milk logo beside the bottle?

do you drink champagne out of a milk jug instead of a glass? And then pose for pictures with it?

i mean, people throw enough pointers to indicate what you are seeing [or reading] is not to be taken seriously yet folks still prefer to believe otherwise.

i tire o undecided
Re: Its Obvious There's Beef In The Nigerian Music Industry by tpia5: 11:35pm On Jun 22, 2013
but i see your point @ poster.

our celebrities could use some of their money to improve schools.
Re: Its Obvious There's Beef In The Nigerian Music Industry by Nobody: 1:00am On Jun 23, 2013
Note: there's beef in every profession worldwide , as long as there's Competition and variety of spices to choose from in the same profession...just watch ya back! sad
Re: Its Obvious There's Beef In The Nigerian Music Industry by cumpaddre(m): 6:07am On Jun 23, 2013
tpia@:
i wonder why people believe this champagne story.

wasnt there a cup with a milk logo beside the bottle?
Did I mention any particular brand of champagne? R
Re: Its Obvious There's Beef In The Nigerian Music Industry by md003: 1:39pm On Jun 27, 2013
Tundecool: If Wizkid can damage a #50Million Porche Panamera car in less than 2 months....
If D'Banj can wear a #3Million suit just for a show....
If Davido can refer to a #10Million endorsement deal as chicken change....
If P-Square can buy just a property for #400 Million.....
If Don Jazzy can pop a $1.5Million champagne....
And the many others... Why can't they put heads together and donate just $100,000 (# 15Million) in just 24 hours? Its obvious there's beef in the industry. If all these big artistes don't save OJB JEZREEL with their money, Sango kills anyone who goes to studio to produce "Tribute to OJB'. #Shikena#

LOL HA HA HA

(1) (Reply)

Imagine Illiterate Nigerians Calling Rick Ross A Dunce. / Exclusive Pictures From Sharon Adeleke's Star Studded Traditional Wedding. / D’banj Says He'd Love To Marry Nollywood Actress, Genevieve Nnaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.