Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Am Single And Searching For A Sincere Person To Share My Heart With - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Am Single And Searching For A Sincere Person To Share My Heart With (1213 Views)

Singles And Searching Forum...lets Meet. / I Am Single And Free! / Am Lonely,i Need Somebody To Share My Heart With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Single And Searching For A Sincere Person To Share My Heart With by enigma1(m): 8:03pm On May 20, 2006
AM 24YRS,A GRADUATE OF ACCOUNTING FROM A FEDERAL UNIVERSITY,6FT4INCHES,DARK IN COMPLEXION,YORUBA BY TRIBE, PRESENTLY A CORPER SEARCHING FOR A SERIOUS MINDED LADY TO SHARE MY HEART WITH,PLEASE IF U KNOW YOUR NOT SERIOUS,NOR INTELLIGENT PLEASE DON'T CALL NOR MAIL ME .THIS IS MY MOBILE NUMBRER 2348023045178,adeleke_dada@yahoo.com
Re: Am Single And Searching For A Sincere Person To Share My Heart With by eveseh(f): 8:44pm On May 20, 2006
am sure u'll fine someone to share ya life with
Re: Am Single And Searching For A Sincere Person To Share My Heart With by Seun(m): 4:43pm On May 28, 2006
You sincerely need to try to post in the right section next time wink
Re: Am Single And Searching For A Sincere Person To Share My Heart With by akani(m): 3:36pm On Jun 01, 2006
Wish u goodluck!
Re: Am Single And Searching For A Sincere Person To Share My Heart With by venfadavid(m): 6:51am On Jul 18, 2009
Guy lock up, u want early heart break? u are free to but remember there will be no super glue to mend dat heart.
Re: Am Single And Searching For A Sincere Person To Share My Heart With by Uyaiveron(m): 9:40pm On Nov 16, 2019
HEY LADIES,
Are you as sizzling as i believe but Sexually unsatisfied & unhappy, is your man always far away from home, or is he a weak type with a small D, are u Sexually freaky, naughty, adventurous & longing for something low-key, discreet, secretive, & spontaneous with a RealMan who can always be equal to Ur hot demands in bed?

I live in Dubai - UAE, looking forward to welcoming you in my lane with a well deserved/relaxed rounds of erotic messages.
Your happiness counts & matters most to me......so i don't charge much. NOTE: that you pay in cash!

WHATSAPP : +2348094837567, (+971553680229)!!

����� "GAY GUYS", PLEASE STAY OFF!!!

(1) (Reply)

Elderly Ladies In Abuja / In Need Of A Sugar Mummy / Rich International Oil And Gas Broker In Need Of A Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.