Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Start A New Revolution With Smile 4g Lte - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Start A New Revolution With Smile 4g Lte (2695 Views)

Spectranet, Smile Or SWIFT 4G LTE? I Need Advice / Live Life In The Fast Lane- Smile 4G LTE Broadband Internet Is Superfast / Nigeria Unfolds Gas Revolution Agenda For Industrialisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start A New Revolution With Smile 4g Lte by sij97(m): 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2013
[b]Hi INTERNET users, Smile telecoms offers the best internet access Around the world, Africa and Nigeria. Today, Our network Range covers the whole Realm of Ibadan, Oyo State and we are covering all states in Nigeria soon. Our internet service is super-fast, very reliable (24 hour access), less expensive, NOT AFFECTED BY WEATHER OR HEAVY TORRENT with better bundle plan and lots more. If you are ready to move in this revolution with smile, kindly contact MUYIWA on 08052923888 or 08134732175 or send an E-mail to olumuyiwa.aluko@smilecoms.com

START A NEW REVOLUTION WITH SMILE 4G LTE INTERNET TECHNOLOGY.

BUNDLE PLAN AVAILABLE:
500mb..... #1500
1GB....... #1800
3GB....... #3000
10GB...... #10,000
20GB...... #19,000
50GB...... #45,000

THE COST OF A STARTER PACK WHICH INCLUDES 1ROUTER + 1SIM CARD + 1GB FREE BUNDLE FOR #31,000
Smile 4G LTE Modem Will be Available Soon.
************************************************************************************************

Smile 4G LTE Modem is now available.please contact MUYIWA in case you need smile 4G LTE Modem.

The cost of a starter pack is 1modem + 1sim card + 3GB Bundle = #12,000

Start a new revolution with Smile.
[/b]
Re: Start A New Revolution With Smile 4g Lte by yacub: 12:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
Introducing a Superfast Internet that Works

<<<<< I have been working with different internet Modems over the years but ever since i was introduced to this Superfast Internet, I knew their's need for me to share this with you>>>>>

Believe me I knew what STRESS it is to try to COMPOSE an E-mail message,Chat or Download a file and while trying to Click SEND Button on your Browser and the whole thing got Stuck and kept rolling like a Ball over and over again..***Nothing Pissing More than that***

I have been working with this new Internet Access for the past 14months and I can testify its reliability,On-Time Delivery (OTD) and flexibility.

That is why I am introducing The SMILE 4G LTE Products and Service which will surprisingly make you smile.

Coverages

The rate at which their coverage is moving is faster than the speed of light...they now have Coverages in the whole IBADAN, LAGOS, ABUJA, PORT HARCOURT....Soon they should be in Benin City and many more this year.

PRODUCTS

The New Look of their Devices is also amazing...please find below the New Mifi look

Features[/i]

It has been upgraded from the Old Mifi device to a smaller, trendy version which will make friends and family admire you and want one!

The offer is now:

The new Mifi + 5GB + 30 days validity at only 14,000 for the month of February ONLY!

* Connects Up to 10 wifi client devices simultaneously(Including wifi enabled tablets, 3G Smart phones, laptops)-

* Play & Play: no plug in, no drivers to install: The easiest and quickest way to connect all your devices to Smile's superfast 4G LTE
broadband

* Super-fast Internet access up to 21 Mbps when attached to Smile 4G LTE Network

* Superior Battery capacity, and low on power consumption, up to 10hrs continuous usage battery life

* Super Lightweight, completely pocket portable, completely mobile

* Screen display to indicate connection status, signal strength bars, battery level, calendar/time , usage statistics, WiFi Key

BUNDLE PLANS NOW:
500mb..... #1500
1GB....... #1800
3GB....... #4000
5GB.......#5,500
10GB...... #9,000
20GB...... #17,000
50GB...... #36,000
100GB.....#70,000

****NOTE*** the Validity from 10gig Downward is 325days****[i]AMAZING

This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join the thousands of customers on board by offering you a great value for your money.

For more info/enquiry about your this amazing offer,Coverages or your nearby you or need a test...kindly contact me on 08060369525 or also send an E-mail to yacube@gmail.com

***You can send me away if I am giving you an ICE in an ICELAND***but trust me You''ll definately thank me later. grin

(1) (Reply)

Accident Scene At Under Bridge Ketu This Morning (photos) / Meet The Nigerian Family Who Have Five Female Children Who Are All Lawyers!!! / Checkout This Curvy Photo Of Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph That Has Got Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.