Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Girl Dies Few Days After Being Molested By 'operation Bust' - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Dies Few Days After Being Molested By 'operation Bust' (1072 Views)

Gang Raped Girl Dies In Ebonyi / Man Dies Few Weeks After Raping His Sister's Daughter / 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Dies Few Days After Being Molested By 'operation Bust' by Nairaanddollar: 9:44pm On Jun 22, 2013
A young lady, beaten and stripped naked by oyo state government's 'operation bust ealier this week has been rumoured dead. The incidence took place around sunsun area of ogbomoso in oyo state. The girl was wearing an armless top when she was stopped by the men and was terribly beaten and stripped naked. A passing okada man was stopped and was forced to suck her breast, the okada man too was beaten when he refused to do as commanded. In another case a woman too was beaten for revealing her backed baby's legs. Pls what is government trying to do? I just dont get it
Re: Girl Dies Few Days After Being Molested By 'operation Bust' by hotmas911(m): 9:57pm On Jun 22, 2013
o my god! In this age? What is operation bust? The government must be sued they killed her. Period!
Re: Girl Dies Few Days After Being Molested By 'operation Bust' by dominique(f): 12:19am On Jun 25, 2013
but how true is this? i don't want to believe that our people can be this barbaric undecided
Re: Girl Dies Few Days After Being Molested By 'operation Bust' by hotmas911(m): 8:41am On Jul 07, 2013
i witnessed the brutality of the operation bust yesterday at kara cow market in ogbomoso. This okada young man was battered with gun butts and boot kicks, his okada seized and himself carried away to God knows where. His offence? He carried 2 ladies who they claimed dressed indecently but escaped. So they took him instead. Pple of the area were so angry but couldnt rescue the boy as they were carrying gun.
Re: Girl Dies Few Days After Being Molested By 'operation Bust' by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 08, 2013
ACN/CPC = APC (Boko Tinz)

na you know why politics and religion don't mix!
Re: Girl Dies Few Days After Being Molested By 'operation Bust' by White007(m): 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2013
If this is true, then i don't know what to say.

To say it is barbaric and despicable is an understatement.
Re: Girl Dies Few Days After Being Molested By 'operation Bust' by sylve11: 10:04pm On Jul 08, 2013
This is serious. cool

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Pics: ISIS Behead Christian Children + Horrific Pics Of ISIS Atrocities / Journey To Libya!! How I Was Forced Into Prostitution – Abducted 15 Year Old Gir / Is Islamic Practice Of Sharing "War Booty" A Crime (haram) Or Halal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.