Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,525 members, 7,812,638 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Uniuyo Fire Out Breakage - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Uniuyo Fire Out Breakage (551 Views)

The Gathering Of Uniuyo Miss...(photoss) / Uniuyo Second Choice Aptitude Test Instructions / When Will Uniuyo Bring Out There Post Ume Form. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniuyo Fire Out Breakage by macbond: 10:10pm On Jun 22, 2013
My name is Macbond Okon,
A three level,petroleum engr. Student of Uniuyo....My dear fellow Uniuyo student am sorry is so sad that,the worth while waiting Riot strike will not end in the next six month,Today as am talking to you...there is a fire outbreak in the university Permanent site which consumed the ELF LECTURE THEATRE OF THE UNIVERSITY.....but what we thank God is that no life was lost
Re: Uniuyo Fire Out Breakage by Gboliwe: 10:18pm On Jun 22, 2013
Really? What could have started it? The school is already closed down or is it shut down?
Re: Uniuyo Fire Out Breakage by 3kay945(m): 10:20pm On Jun 22, 2013
macbond: My name is Macbond Okon,
A three level,petroleum engr. Student of Uniuyo....My dear fellow Uniuyo student am sorry is so sad that,the worth while waiting Riot strike will not end in the next six month,Today as am talking to you...there is a fire outbreak in the university Permanent site which consumed the ELF LECTURE THEATRE OF THE UNIVERSITY.....but what we thank God is that no life was lost
okay, your intention is noted.
Re: Uniuyo Fire Out Breakage by macbond: 10:36pm On Jun 22, 2013
The fire was due to Electrical Equipment in the Building

(1) (Reply)

The Help You Need For Your Electronics Projects / 3 Nigerians Make To JCI Ten Outstanding Young Persons Of The World 2013 / Sahara Group Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.