Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

The Help You Need For Your Electronics Projects - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Help You Need For Your Electronics Projects (555 Views)

I Need The Help Of Any Moderator Pls! / Can US Electronics Work In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Help You Need For Your Electronics Projects by bamasite(m): 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2013
Hi everyone,
I know this is the period when students in their final year especially ND2 and HND2 WRITE THEIR PROJECTS. Since i have written a couple of this projects for myself and others especially at the ND level which earned them high grades, i hereby extend same opportunity to final year students here on nairaland. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE TOPICS AM HANDLING ARE THOSE I HAVE HANDLED AND BUILT BEFORE AND THE STUDENTS RECEIVED GOOD GRADES!!!
WHAT I WILL DO FOR YOU AND YOUR PROJECT GROUP:
1. I WILL GIVE YOU THE PROJECT TOPIC
Some of the project topics available include: A. LAPTOP ANTI-THEFT SYSTEM(WITH AUDIO AND VISUAL INDICATION) B.AUTOMATIC LED EMERGENCY LIGHT C.LED STROBE LIGHT D.DOOR HANDLE TOUCH ALARM, ETC

2.I WILL BUILD THE CIRCUIT AND ENSURE IT IS FUNCTIONING PROPERLY
3.I WILL HANDLE THE PROJECT WRITEUP COMPLETE
4. I WILL TEACH YOUR GROUP ANYTHING YOU MAY NOT UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE PROJECT AND HOW TO DEFEND IT

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? CALL NOW:07034554516 OR 08093602781
DONT WASTE YOUR TIME BROWSING THE WEB FOR CIRCUITS THAT MAY NOT WORK OR PEOPLE THAT WILL EAT YOUR MONEY.
EVERY TRANSACTION SHOULD BE DOCUMENTED ON THIS POST/THREAD SO THAT EVERYONE WILL KNOW IF I SCAM YOU.

(1) (Reply)

3 Nigerians Make To JCI Ten Outstanding Young Persons Of The World 2013 / Mimiko Needs Prayers / Security Safety Tips Written By A Cop. Feel Free To Add Yours.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.