Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here (15476 Views)

Greenspring Graduate Trainee Test / UBA Recruits Graduate Trainee Test / Any Idea On How To Check The Shortlisted Candidates List For Nigerian Airforce? (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by ChibuzoIkenna(m): 2:18pm On Jun 26, 2013
We just standing in the Sun @ Unilag, Batch 5 not wrting yet.
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by Rhymez(m): 2:41pm On Jun 26, 2013
Haeykhins:

PLEASE, RHYMES TRY TO HINT US AS SOON AAS U FINISH ON TYPE OF QUESTIONS
We are thru.
What bank is called the govt. Bank?. The answer is only CBN.
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by Rhymez(m): 2:52pm On Jun 26, 2013
Critical reasoning question

If you are given the 10th best in a competition and also the worst 10th worst in a competion, how many are the participant?
A. 21
B. 19
C. 18
D. 20.

Na 20 me click o undecided

Hints:
Starting from the best we have 9 persons before u. And starting from the worst we also have 9 persons before u. I guess the answer is 19

Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by dvdami(m): 3:09pm On Jun 26, 2013
I am Batch 7 for Unilag. I am on my way now.

@Rhymes...Thanks for the info.
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by konyevsky(m): 3:55pm On Jun 26, 2013
dvdami: I am Batch 7 for Unilag. I am on my way now.

@Rhymes...Thanks for the info.

Are u der alredi? Am close by.....
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by Maya2pretty(f): 4:35pm On Jun 26, 2013
[quote
author=Rhymez] Critical reasoning question

If you are given the 10th best in a competition and also the worst 10th
worst in a competion, how many are the participant?
A. 21
B. 19
C. 18
D. 20.

Hints:
Starting from the best we have 9 persons before u. And starting from the
worst we also have 9 persons before u. I guess the answer is 19
[/quote] hmmmm, thanks bro
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by Maya2pretty(f): 4:40pm On Jun 26, 2013
D problem is not d question sef, its d anxiety from tryin to get d answer quickly, one ends up makin silly mistakes sad God will help us all, 2mao is my day
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2013
Rhymez: Critical reasoning question

If you are given the 10th best in a competition and also the worst 10th worst in a competion, how many are the participant?
A. 21
B. 19
C. 18
D. 20.

Hints:
Starting from the best we have 9 persons before u. And starting from the worst we also have 9 persons before u. I guess the answer is 19

pls stop this...leave an equal playing field!!! You can give the formats, i.e numerical, critical reasoning, general knowledge, not verbatim!!! Thats cheating those that have already written. Anyways...i doubt if workforce will be stupid enough to repeat questions....
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by ejiykzazi2007(m): 4:49pm On Jun 26, 2013
Some employers just play with people. D number of candidates I saw in Ikeja is more than d totality of 1st bank staff in the country. And they have 4 designated States for the test with 2 centers in each. How many dem wan colect na?

Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by izang87(m): 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2013
ejiykzazi2007: Some employers just play with people. D number of candidates I saw in Ikeja is more than d totality of 1st bank staff in the country. And they have 4 designated States for the test with 2 centers in each. How many dem wan colect na?

abi o. i tire for them. no b say d go even refund t.p money sef. Make God favor man
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by jboi08(m): 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2013
shocked see multitude, both gate crashers n invitee. I wrote the test:4 sections containing 15 questions each except General knowledge dat had only 5 questions, 50 mins duration. It was good because I answered all with 8mins remaining, I pray dat God favour us all
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by olumuyiolaoluwa: 5:35pm On Jun 26, 2013
@izang87, AMEN O
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2013
[quote author=Rhymez]Critical reasoning question

A. 21
B. 19
C. 18
D. 20.

Hints:
ij
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by Whitest: 6:45pm On Jun 26, 2013
Sean lenux: THE ANSWER IS A. it can be logically deduced that there were 10 participants before your name and 10 participants below you, thus you are at the middle to make it 21 participants. I stand to be corrected.
o boy ur maths causes headache,did u write d test? D ansa is 10 plus 10 minus 1 equals 19

Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by Whitest: 6:52pm On Jun 26, 2013
Hmm! Despite my perfect CGPA of 4.0 in a science cos,I wasnt invited.Goin to sch wahala,graduating wit a good CGPA, wahala,getting a good job,wahala.Well‘God pass first bank‘ Wishing u guys d very best.

Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 26, 2013
buchaisky:

pls stop this...leave an equal playing field!!! You can give the formats, i.e numerical, critical reasoning, general knowledge, not verbatim!!! Thats cheating those that have already written. Anyways...i doubt if workforce will be stupid enough to repeat questions....
Abeg leav d guy alone. Even if he reveals all d questions, dose dat'll pass will stil pass n vice versa

Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by Xenox(m): 7:14pm On Jun 26, 2013
Whitest: o boy ur maths causes headache,did u write d test? D ansa is 10 plus 10 minus 1 equals 19
U r absolutely RIGHT!

Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by Whitest: 7:21pm On Jun 26, 2013
Pls where in abuja is d venue for 2mro‘s test?Let me gate crash,if I perish,I perish.
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 26, 2013
Go to jobs.wfmcentre/fbn login with your Number that test enter you will see the location and time of test for you
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by timecop28: 7:46pm On Jun 26, 2013
News flash; The questions are quite different as I gathered., cos some of the questions I answered are quite different from the ones a few of my peeps were given. Though u could be lucky enough to find some that will be similar to yours.
The general knowledge was largely on banking related questions. I still remember a few, Just don't know if it's discreet to spill some of the questions in a public forum like dis. However, the numerical reasoning was all abt data interpretation. I hope this helps!
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by ejiykzazi2007(m): 7:47pm On Jun 26, 2013
Your coment make laugh wan kill me but I rily undastand u bro, u just nid to b careful nd b thankful to God for evrytin. I hv bin in situations wia I went 4 interviews nd I wasnt taken, it feels bad nd worst wen u heard odas were taken. Dis adds to ones frustration but in all, its well... God knows d best nd alwaz rber more beautiful jobs are yet to come out... U wil testify hia soon, its a prophesy not wish
Whitest: Pls where in abuja is d venue for 2mro‘s test?Let me gate crash,if I perish,I perish.

Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by timecop28: 7:50pm On Jun 26, 2013
Whitest: Hmm! Despite my perfect CGPA of 4.0 in a science cos,I wasnt invited.Goin to sch wahala,graduating wit a good CGPA, wahala,getting a good job,wahala.Well‘God pass first bank‘ Wishing u guys d very best.
In summary sha, U graduated with a CGPA of 4.0. We get the message sire.
Worry not, ur job is coming to you soon.

Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by Maya2pretty(f): 8:10pm On Jun 26, 2013
Whitest: Pls where in abuja is d venue for 2mro‘s test?Let me gate crash,if I perish,I perish.
awww dear lol, dont worry jor, God will give u a final testimony, God will help us smiley

Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by austinemar: 8:53pm On Jun 26, 2013
Whitest: o boy ur maths causes headache,did u write d test? D ansa is 10 plus 10 minus 1 equals 19

what a wrong way to analyse this simple arithmetic.....10+10-1?
Dis id jus a questn of takin the media of some sets of numbers, den countin d remainin ones.QED!
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by FirstPrinciple(m): 9:08pm On Jun 26, 2013
Whitest: Hmm! Despite my perfect CGPA of 4.0 in a science cos,I wasnt invited.Goin to sch wahala,graduating wit a good CGPA, wahala,getting a good job,wahala.Well‘God pass first bank‘ Wishing u guys d very best.
no! i graduated with 4.02 in Economics and was called. i guess they picked at random.... God who gave us the strenght to pull thru the UNI wahala will surely c us tru.
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by Xenox(m): 9:45pm On Jun 26, 2013
austinemar:

Dis id jus a questn of takin the media of some sets of numbers, den countin d remainin ones.QED!
We don't care about procedure, the right answer is d most impt thing.
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by wiseman273: 11:35pm On Jun 26, 2013
God help us all!
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by wiseman273: 11:39pm On Jun 26, 2013
Xenox: We don't care about procedure, the right answer is d most impt thing.
Thats it oh!
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by Whitest: 7:06am On Jun 27, 2013
ejiykzazi2007: Your coment make laugh wan kill me but I rily undastand u bro, u just nid to b careful nd b thankful to God for evrytin. I hv bin in situations wia I went 4 interviews nd I wasnt taken, it feels bad nd worst wen u heard odas were taken. Dis adds to ones frustration but in all, its well... God knows d best nd alwaz rber more beautiful jobs are yet to come out... U wil testify hia soon, its a prophesy not wish
amen my brother,honestly am gonna proof God using wat u hav jst said,I believe wat u hav said n am coming here to testify as u hav said.Tnx so much bro n may God grant ur wishes too.
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by Whitest: 7:10am On Jun 27, 2013
austinemar:

but I wud hav loved to see u analyze it ur own way,but if it isnt 19 then u are wrong.Its so so clear.

Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by Whitest: 7:13am On Jun 27, 2013
Maya2pretty: awww dear lol, dont worry jor, God will give u a final testimony, God will help us smiley
I claim it IJN amen.Tnx bro
Re: The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here by Whitest: 7:15am On Jun 27, 2013
First Principle:
no! i graduated with 4.02 in Economics and was called. i guess they picked at random.... God who gave us the strenght to pull thru the UNI wahala will surely c us tru.
Amen bro.I lik dat.

Skye Bank Currently Recruiting!!!!! Urgent / Adron Homes Properties Interview / Call Centre Recruitment At North Gate Consult