Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Chika Ike - I Will Not Get Married Again As The Case Maybe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike - I Will Not Get Married Again As The Case Maybe (2679 Views)

Chika Ike Wore This To Church Today (photo) / Chika Ike Glows In Floral Outfit,hit Or Miss? / Chika Ike & Oge Okoye Given Chieftancy Titles In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chika Ike - I Will Not Get Married Again As The Case Maybe by tiwasblog: 10:00am On Jun 23, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-vcA3Dt4ygtA/UcaxMwXKVnI/AAAAAAAACSU/xjIWcRa6zjw/s400/chika21.jpg[/img]

The Nollywood actress was recently interviewed by punchng, she talked about her marriage and how she broke many hearts as a teenager, also she noted that she might no get married again as the case maybe, read full interview here - http://www.tiwasblog.com/2013/06/chika-ike-i-will-not-get-married-again.html
Re: Chika Ike - I Will Not Get Married Again As The Case Maybe by Jglad(f): 10:03am On Jun 23, 2013
Criously speakin,who wan marry am sef? Aunty Chika! U don dey old o
Re: Chika Ike - I Will Not Get Married Again As The Case Maybe by Provie(m): 10:16am On Jun 23, 2013
NEMESISophobia or marriageophobia?
Re: Chika Ike - I Will Not Get Married Again As The Case Maybe by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 23, 2013
marry and stay married, you no gree.. oya born make we know say you be single mother..

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike - I Will Not Get Married Again As The Case Maybe by dasparrow: 12:20pm On Jun 23, 2013
mafiachic: marry and stay married, you no gree.. oya born make we know say you be single mother..

Whether she marries or not, births children or not, how does her decision in life affect your personal life? You Nigerian women are poisonous and your own worst enemies. No wonder your Nigerian-bred men treat you women folks like crap.

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike - I Will Not Get Married Again As The Case Maybe by fr3do(m): 1:10pm On Jun 23, 2013
We wont be 'marking' her marriage again!
Re: Chika Ike - I Will Not Get Married Again As The Case Maybe by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 23, 2013
dasparrow:

Whether she marries or not, births children or not, how does her decision in life affect your personal life? You Nigerian women are poisonous and your own worst enemies. No wonder your Nigerian-bred men treat you women folks like crap.
gbam.no mind am.she is suffering from inferiority complex,ignorance and razness.there are some people that are better left alone is wine and dine in their mental underdevelopment
Re: Chika Ike - I Will Not Get Married Again As The Case Maybe by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 23, 2013
mafiachic: marry and stay married, you no gree.. oya born make we know say you be single mother..
even your character here on nl is very disgusting to say the least.

Na your type them dey marry as 1oth wife to one village chief wey never see civilization for im life :/

mshewwwwwwwww
Re: Chika Ike - I Will Not Get Married Again As The Case Maybe by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 23, 2013
Provie:
NEMESISophobia or marriageophobia?
that is her buisness and not yours.abi will her decision hinder your drinking of garri you came to the world for :/
Re: Chika Ike - I Will Not Get Married Again As The Case Maybe by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 23, 2013
Jglad: Criously speakin,who wan marry am sef? Aunty Chika! U don dey old o
learn to reason before you type and not the other way round.i am sure you will be young forever or you will remain your age forever,you wont grow old again.i thought growing old is exclusive to her and not to any creature on this eart.

Riff * :/
Re: Chika Ike - I Will Not Get Married Again As The Case Maybe by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 23, 2013
What a silly statement by a fellow girl mscheeewww!!! angry
Re: Chika Ike - I Will Not Get Married Again As The Case Maybe by lulukay(f): 9:24pm On Jun 23, 2013
Hehehe who ruun the world? grin
Re: Chika Ike - I Will Not Get Married Again As The Case Maybe by Pchibuike(m): 10:27pm On Jun 23, 2013
But why na?
Re: Chika Ike - I Will Not Get Married Again As The Case Maybe by Pchibuike(m): 10:28pm On Jun 23, 2013
But why ?
Re: Chika Ike - I Will Not Get Married Again As The Case Maybe by Pchibuike(m): 10:31pm On Jun 23, 2013
Pchibuike: But why ?
motive
Re: Chika Ike - I Will Not Get Married Again As The Case Maybe by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 23, 2013
WinnieDPooh: What a silly statement by a fellow girl mscheeewww!!! angry
kulyie: even your character here on nl is very disgusting to say the least.

Na your type them dey marry as 1oth wife to one village chief wey never see civilization for im life :/

mshewwwwwwwww
kulyie: gbam.no mind am.she is suffering from inferiority complex,ignorance and razness.there are some people that are better left alone is wine and dine in their mental underdevelopment
dasparrow:

now it's clear that you all have psychological issues..
Re: Chika Ike - I Will Not Get Married Again As The Case Maybe by HARDEYLEKE(m): 12:38am On Jun 24, 2013
mafiachic: now it's clear that you all have psychological issues..
LOL CANT STOP LAUGHING::: YOU MARRY::: YOU NO MARRY::: NA U GET UR LIFE
Re: Chika Ike - I Will Not Get Married Again As The Case Maybe by Nobody: 3:28am On Jun 24, 2013
HARDEYLEKE: LOL CANT STOP LAUGHING::: YOU MARRY::: YOU NO MARRY::: NA U GET UR LIFE
exactly o.. it's every man for himself..
Re: Chika Ike - I Will Not Get Married Again As The Case Maybe by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 24, 2013
It's her life and her decision. she is one lady i respect so much in nollywood.While some of her colleagues in the movie industry are snatching other women's husband and getting married to them , she didn't. Chika, it is well with you nne! cool
Re: Chika Ike - I Will Not Get Married Again As The Case Maybe by Samsonklin(m): 12:43pm On Jun 24, 2013
fools, u are all bunch of maggots.... Idiots
Re: Chika Ike - I Will Not Get Married Again As The Case Maybe by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 24, 2013
dasparrow:

Succinctly put! I endorse this post.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike - I Will Not Get Married Again As The Case Maybe by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 27, 2013
mafiachic: now it's clear that you all have psychological issues..
while you are brain dead.eranko :/

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike - I Will Not Get Married Again As The Case Maybe by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 28, 2013
kulyie: while you are brain dead.eranko :/
iwin.

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Banky W Cooking For His Family / My Grouse Against Annie Idibia, Tiwa Savage –emmy Collins / Secondary Teacher Caught Having Sex With Is Student By Nonirap (sun 26 Jul 2015)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.